Switzerland is evil, they traded with Nazi Germany and accepted the Gold they stole from the Jews...

>Switzerland is evil, they traded with Nazi Germany and accepted the Gold they stole from the Jews. They're Hitler's banker.
>Switzerland is the headquarter of the jewish mafia.
Which is it?

Funny how everybody is jealous of Switzerland. It's not even that great actually, most likely it is less crap than where you live though

>everybody is jealous of Switzerland

I'm not your people are pretentious and anti-pastoralist

Switzerland is the livingroom of the Rothschilds

they're both true. it's called "good business"

No one cares about Switzerland just don't fuck up the neutral thing and don't lose all your money

Geneva is probably one of the worst city in Europe. Non-whites and mongrels everywhere. Nothing to be jealous about

Geneva is the capital of diplomats, why do you think there are so many Non-whites dipshit.

This. Only swiss things to Be jelous about are their bunkers/military bases carved into alps.

Enlighten me.

>They're Hitler's banker
>They are Hitler's banker
Shit is Hitler still alive?

>Left-wing view on Switzerland
>Right-wing view on Switzerland

Why exactly would you expect left and right see you the same way, mountain jew?

I want to share an italian motto with you guys: " non tutte le vacche sono svizzere, ma tutte le svizzere sono vacche."

this is enough, pic related

Is that supposed to be funny? I think it's way funnier how your laughable piece of shit country can't get anything done properly. You guys must be half African or something.

I thought you guys banking shit came from the knights templar I dunno if any of them were jews though

>he doesn't know that Hitler was a good goy that was 100% funded by Jewish bankers

Actually, it's your people wich swims in cowshit whitout italian workers. Average swissman can't even think to do by itself all the crappy works you get us. Enjoy triyng to build an house with swiss workers and pay that 3 billion franchi. Also, i said what i said on the base of personal experience. A lot of swiss experience.

really doodles your noodles

Switzerland more like SHITzerland ahaha

you niggers had young kim jong un for years

one day the day of the rope is going to come for you,swissfucks

Switzerland has disgusting speeding laws.

templars had a huge impact on developing the country.
This can best be seen in the logistic and craftsmanship which the swiss can pride themselves in.

But nigger how do you connect bank with the templars

Lol no. Half of the shitskins in Geneva are just asylum seekers or degenerates from France. Also, the international civil servants working in Geneva are mostly scum. It's well known that Africans abuse their diplomatic immunity by parking illegally or committing more serious offences on a regular basis. Geneva is the laughing stock of this country. It is the most pozzed, always voting like self-hating progressive cucks. If it was for Switzerland we would be in the EU, have a 20% African population and have 25 no-go zones in the city itself.

>templars had a huge impact on developing the country.
pretty cool. based

The knights templar where one of the predecesors of the modern bank. They got quite rich simply by having a banking system. One of the best, reichest and well known for europe during their time. it´s the very reason they got destroyed. A king, I think the english one, didn´t like the fact that so much money was in the hand of an crusading order and had them tried for crimes and systematically destroyed.

Because Germany lost