How the fuck do we still not know his motive?

How the fuck do we still not know his motive?
This is getting absurd

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/26910117/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7w_gh7uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember how OCCUPY had no motive?

same shit, same media, different day

I never have so cute images saved

I have disgusting, real shit here. You must be a faggot for having cute images like that

>Remember how OCCUPY had no motive?
are you retarded

We all know who the real shooter is, this other guy is just a cover up for the real one.

Either theres a second shooter or his motive was one that would make leftists look bad so they arent going to say anything theyll just wait until something else happens and all media outlets will jump onto that story

i find it extraordinarily bizarre that a 64 year old, retired, wealthy white man who spent his days gambling and seeing shows would suddenly decide that he wanted to fire thousands of rounds into a crowd of people and then kill himself. Has there ever been a case of a man who lived his entire life in normal and unremarkable fashion deciding to do something so egregiously evil for no apparent reason in his old age? It doesn't seem likely - or even possible - that he just "snapped" and in response executed this extremely elaborate plan of incredible evil. People who "snap" might murder a particular person who really pissed them off, or shoot up a roomful of people they don't like before killing themselves. But you don't just "snap" one day and decide to pull off this sort of mass casualty attack. Attacks like this take quite a bit of deliberation and planning. This is something you have to want to do absent all emotion. You don't decide to potentially murder hundreds of people in a hot-headed rage, you do it with entirely cold blood. If he did actually do this, then clearly the motivation was ideological terrorism (whether Leftist or Islamic).

>he doesn't know about the OG subversion
Do you? That practically started all of this.

He can't keep getting away with this

Look up the word "patsy."

Only Sam Hyde himself knew the motive.

The Islamic state already claimed his attacks.
He was a Muslim convert who wanted to kill Americans and the news are afraid to say it.
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/26910117/

Didn't the clocktower sniper just one day have his brain tumour get too big? Maybe it's the same thing.

Then where's our public statement by Vegas PD?

Because they are still putting the peices together. Obviously he had no political agenda to push as his facebook is clean, and he didn't really leave behind a manifesto.

I guess they will find something on his laptop, but its not like they can come out right away and tie him to something.

That would be irresponsible.

People just don't want to admit he really fucking hated country music.

wow careful there tough guy

>find it extraordinarily bizarre that a 64 year old, retired, wealthy white man who spent his days gambling and seeing shows would suddenly decide that he wanted to fire thousands of rounds into a crowd of people and then kill himself

This is what I want answered also. Was he a Muslim convert, Crazy leftist, or does he have an unknown brain tumor that's making him go crazy?

he's a fucking drinking and gambling addict
he probably drunk too much and remembered that he's fucked for not paying his gambling debts so he decides to go out hard.

At the very least it required several days of planning. He was in the hotel room for several days prior to the shooting, and would have had to have transported a large amount of weapons and ammo there during that time. Suddenly 'snapping' is not plausible in these circumstances, meaning this wasn't some sort of crime of rage or passion but must have been premeditated - significantly so depending on how far in advance the suite was booked and whether any of the weapons and ammunition was purchased in the interval of time between booking the room and the shooting.

And I have severe doubts that someone with mental illness can lead what would at this stage appear to be a full and successful life. James Hodgkinson was effectively a bankrupt divorced loser with an extensive history of violence and was living out of his van for months. That's more in the profile of someone who might commit a violent crime. Hodgkinson had already been visited by police for firearms infractions and domestic abuse. Paddock seems squeaky clean in comparison. Absolutely nothing so far that should've drawn any attention to him.

I agree that ideology would make the most sense as to a motive. If he had massive gambling debts we'd probably know already, and his choice of target would probably have been different.

Wait a sec, the mossad is still thinking about it

Comply with the leftists narrative, this will be revealed in a week when the dust is settled and the media has made sure the general population know that he was a white man with sick in the head.

They're waiting for Sup Forums to create one so they can discredit us.

So he just grabbed his M240 that he happened to have lying around?

It just really doesn't make sense at all. That's prolly not the right word to use but I don't know a better word atm. Nothing about this makes sense.

I've heard that he had no fb, so it's pretty difficult. His brother said that he was a high stakes gambler. For all the people saying

>HURR MEDIA COVER-UP

The Bernie-bro shooting motive was pretty quickly found.

Apparently he used a semi with a bump stock.

Maybe he is a rogue agent gone mental?

Nope.

listen again.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7w_gh7uY
>why didn't he a whole belt
He's not retarded.

I'm pretty sure if he was drunk the police could have tested his body. That would be one of the first things they did.

You can make a snap decision to grab your rifle and walk up the clock tower and start shooting people in 20-30 minutes. The Las Vegas shooter had been planning this for days/weeks at least.

Yeah. They found em in his room.

They found the bump stocks in his room.

you are fucking retarded if you think he could sneak up and SAW to a fucking hotel and fire from the roof

cops said he had some DD M4 rifles

They're holding off to see if any of the pre-prepared narratives are sticking.

They don't want to double-down on anything specific just now in case
some damning piece of counter-evidence suddenly emerges.

He literally told a shrink he thought about shooting people from that very tower, had shot a deer and cleaned it in the form shower (with others, not very bad but in retrospect a clue), had hit his wife despite wanting to be nothing like his abusive dad, and again, told shrinks about it all ahead of time. Yes when it happened everyone was stunned, but it's not quite as out of the blue as this seems so far

Dorm shower*

this. they change the story on the fly after we show irregularities.

>MOTIVE REEEEE
The motive is to create a solid rhetoric for new regulations. Follow the money.

>Bloomberg
Come on now, user.

So first it was a crank trigger and now bump fire stocks?
What's the next """""official""""" story going to be?

Well done, UN. I'm impressed

Wtf did you just say to me?

>FAAKE NEWS!

It's literally info from the cops.

>you are fucking retarded if you think he could sneak up and SAW to a fucking hotel and fire from the roof
From the roof!!? you need to lurk more cunt.
>sneak it into the room
When the fuck does the western world shake down hotel guests?

I think the guy wanted to do "something" when he first checked in. He waited 3 days at least. He had stuff to make bombs in his trunk, guns ammo. I think he had more than one scenario planned and couldn't decide which one he wanted to do or maybe he waited because he was trying to talk himself out of it in some way. Idk. It's fucked up and just doesn't make sense or fit the "normal" profile. Maybe that's why we are all grasping at straws to understand such a senseless and horrific act by a multimillionaire old guy.

Dude had 27 guns in the room. It could be both.

17*

Trump supporter.

Whoa what a man

who cares about a cats motive?

it increases every time someone says a number. the fact its 24 hours with no motive and evidence points to it being done by a mossad or cia

Watch, there is no motive dude was suicidal and wanted to go out with a bang

a SAW is too big to be put on in a fucking travel or luggage bag.

I'm not denying he had them I'm just saying they weren't used.

Maybe he just wanted to kill rural retards that voted Trump.

>there's no motive
pic related

Typo, it's 17.

Also, the dude didn't even have social media, which is how they usually find motive. He left no trail and said nothing to anybody. It isn't exactly like Mateem who posted ISIS salutes on his fb feed.

Based

You know it's not one solid lump of metal, right?

We don't know his motives, his political position, or any of his social media history... but we have an excruciatingly detailed list of 17 rifles that will be added to the new fully automatic military style tactical muhsalt weapon ban that was coincidentally already written up by Democrats. Coincidentally.

They probably were though. The cops said no automatic weapons have been found yet. Which kinda makes sense since they're difficult to come by here.

he had bombs stashed in his home,
a bunch of guns in the room where he died
in his 60s, no children or grandchildren
gambling ... divorced twice, no use for all his money

You don't need social media to understand motive. FBI will interview family and friends to get a profile of him. His profile looks like a cia nigger so far

>multimillionaire old guy
Maybe he was sad that his age would cap his lifespan in spite of his money, and didn't want to live just long enough to see everyone else outlive him thoroughly.

>already written up by Democrats
You're a retard if you really think all that left vs right shit is real and the government isn't all the same shit

>if you think he could sneak up and SAW
A SAW can be broken down into comparatively small pieces. Largest bit would be the receiver, which is more than small enough to fit into an average suitcase. I doubt he used a SAW but just saying. Modern firearms usually break down pretty easily to facilitate cleaning and repair.

Makes it way easier. His brother said nothing seemed off about him.

Link?

HIs brother seemed off himself. they have probably interviewed coworkers and employees to get a sense of who he was

Sleeper agent or CIA

>implying that the country music wasn’t the motive

>drinking and gambling addict
so is the rest of Las Vegas

Hes not the shooter. Cia just shot him to have a (((shooter))), dont u peeps get it ?
Nothing in his history, not even his weapons history (->shooting capabilities) suggests him being a shooter at all.
Nothing fits.
Hes just avictim of a cia operation.

He was never trumper lefty. There was a video of him at a protest with anti-nazis and whatnot. They will cover it up.

Wow a whole day.

Settle down fruitcake.

Yeah, but that takes time too.

There won’t be a motive. That’ll give people a reason to zero in on all the guns and other shit he had

Im sorry, we clearly are nu-males
I apologise, please don't hit too hard ;(

Who gives a fuck about his (((motive))), It's obvious from the lack of a clearly defined motive that it was a false flag to reopen the gun debate (yet again).

He hated modern degeneracy and he believed that this action could trigger the race war he was promised in this very website.

It was likely a 240 or m249. The rifles break down easily. The barrels are easily removed and could have been stored in a briefcase and smuggled in. At the rate of fire, it is unlikley a semiauto with bumpfire attachments. Semiauto firearms overheat quickly and would quickly fail to feed/fire. This was likely a belt fed rifle that can quickly swap barrels (m249). Also, a few years ago in Indiana and Michigan (istan) a national gaurd armory was broken into. Dozens of weapons were reported missing. I have not been able to find that report online, only a similar report about New Albany NG weapons missing. That is not the event i am referring to. Hope this helps

I honestly don't understand how he gets away with this shit

what if he just did it for teh lulz?

Yep

it's a democrat hoax, they want the guns taken away from right wingers, for the next civil war.
pretty obvious thqh pham, americans are just idiots who don't see behind their burgers

Check the archive for the postnumbers you fucking redditcuck

Just where the hell have you been all week?!?!!

>i find it extraordinarily bizarre
That's because you're "thinking."

Listen to the (((MSM))) more, that "thinking" will stop.

Such a coincidence ((they)) found them. So weird that they would use a mass murder and blame it guns to push regulation. Our government wouldn't do such a thing.

Anyways, I'm getting a bit sleepy. Let's go back to sleep and let the officials keep investigating. They truly do know best

Also they have to push the “black people are good too!” meme.

A white kid stopped a nigger from shooting up an entire church last week and crickets from the media.

Probably just hated people and was depressed. Its very easy to kill someone if you lack empathy and you dislike people. Normies had it coming though.

This is his father, genetic propension to madness/violence + ageing brain

seems he killed himself before he was caught, didn't seem like he was nice enough to tell his brother or leave a manifesto sitting around for us

wooahhh

He’s dead. You want to ask him?

>he's a hunter
>but he he has no shooting capability
thinking

We can check his browser history...

hmm...