Catalan Independence

Sup Forums supports Catalonia referendoom because muh freedom and muh nationalism
they defend "redpilled" Catalonia
they attack "cucked" Spain

two days later Catalans shows how "based" they are using Communist tactics collapsing the main cities with meaningless strikes and crying about muh police
proud Spanish law abiding citizens being attacked, threated and extorted
hotels vandalized because they host police forces

most fun is, these freedom fighters are lead by a party using the independence to avoid being investigated for all the corruption they hide on Andorra (quick google: "tax secrecy andorra 2018" to understand)

i thought pol was against the government manipulation and control, and here you are, defending one

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/915132177087696896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/03/59d358acca474111208b47b1.html
twitter.com/Fredy_ajs/status/915155523762294790
sociedad.e-noticies.es/refugiados-si-espanoles-no-104851.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDU/CSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh spanish history
Muh España unida

muh lets create communists microstates hardly dependant on foreign economies easy to handle for the globalists

i prefer to see spaniards BTFO traitors but it's whatever

>Sup Forums supports Catalonia referendoom
>Sup Forums
>supportin commies
KeK, neck yourself Xavi.

Wrong, Catalan both commies and conservatives are rallying an alliance to get the independence soon.

Cara el sol

I dont support catalonia. Separatists are faggots

>proud Spanish law abiding citizens being attacked, threated and extorted
hotels vandalized because they host police forces
TVE is lying to you Paco.

Yeah because Spain is not the bitch of Brussels or anything, totally not subservient to the financial stablishment you see. Spain didnt open their borders nono, It's only us catalans.

>police acting like niggers is based!"!

btw based farage btfo's the eu
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/915132177087696896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/03/59d358acca474111208b47b1.html

I'm just here to see spain burn.

>It's only us Separatists.
Pretty much.

I don't support Cucklonia. They are the most leftist part of Spain. They want more refugees and welfare.

It's not a right wing revolution. Why can't Sup Forums get that through their heads?

Sup Forums only supports the referendum so that we can watch the chaos it causes

It doesn't really matter who Sup Forums supports, people here are unimportant.

I dont support catalonia, i dont support separatists. Period. I dont give a fuck about spain, not my buisnes not my problem. I just want every single one of you who attacked us in 1995 and 1999 to go trough the same thing we did and to suffer the same way we did. Nothing less, nothing more

P.s. I watched spanish police "brutality" on yt, you guys did an ok job and watching police beating mindless crowds warmed my hart like it hasn't been warmed since the 2001 serbia gay pride

Reminder separatists are pro EU cocksuckers

So there is not communist in Spain is that right?
There's more communist in Spain than in Catalonia and the commies we have here are mostly spanish inmigrants or their children.

You may not like it but the secession movement is inhabited by people of all political persuasions, and commies are the smallest group of them.

>a state trying to secede from it's nation
>mostly commies
I am deeply conflicted

I don't remember any thread in support of separatists.

>commies are the smallest group of them
LOL, ERC your biggest party is hard left. And you have literal Antifa in your government.
Separatists are all soyboys and numales.

Here are some facts:

In 40 years of modern democracy, catalán natioanlist conservatives ruled government for 34 years. Only 6 years the lefties ever ruled in catalonia.
Spain is half cuckservative and half letist.
We are one of the most conservative regions in spain, but Barcelona makes it look like there is a lot of commies. Like in all big cities in europe.

Don't support anything that makes the leftards stronger.
Which side is supporting the fake news?

She'd look so much better if she styled her hairdo right

>Sup Forums supports Catalonia referendoom because muh freedom and muh nationalism
>they defend "redpilled" Catalonia
>they attack "cucked" Spain
I dont care about a bunch of dumb fucking mexicans

ERC is not hard left. Go read their manifest, they are center left, much like PSOE.
Again that bitch and their party are only a small part, why do you try to make it seem like its not?
Causeyou want to lie to Sup Forums playing their biases and building a strawman.
Its pathetic.

>We are one of the most conservative regions in spain
Sure. You are Antifa central.
Your government could be whatever in the past but right now it's just commies and antifa.

If there's seriously any doubt that the separatists are commies, hrck the medias reaction

Catalonia's 'nationalist' population supported Jose Diaz, the leader of the republic (and head of the Spanish communists) and received support from the USSR. They were traitors then and they still are now. They don't need our support, they have Soros.

Start working Manolo, se t'ha acabat la pagueta!

Barcelona is antifa central just like any other big european city. Its not the whole country nor represent the majority.
Just drop the act dude.

It's the Kale Borroka hairstyle. Basque communists terrorists.

>center left
There isn't such a thing as center left. You can't lie here.

Get a job, you lazy bastard. Stop sponging off the Catalans.

Exactly.

BTW Congrats for you Katalonians. Viva la Katalonia! Viva la independence!

>just like any other big european city
Not at all the amount of antifa and okupas in Barcelona is unlike anywhere else in Europe. Only Hamburg has more. Your main party is leftist, you have LITERAL Antifa in your government but you want to convince people that you are secretly right wing?

It's called social democracy Pedro, not the same as full on communist. I know it's hard for you to pick up subtle minucia but you gotta atleast try buddy.

>catalonians are communi-

>social democracy
A code word for progressives nowadays which is just cultural Marxism. Social democracy is dead. Now all that remains is the cultural Marxism called (((Progressim))).

Then you have bigger problems than us, how many seats has PODEMOS in Las Cortes?
you por clueless kid.

Who the fuck cares you fucking subhuman shitskin? All the filthy castilians can do is lie in a fucking mongolian anime board to convince foreign anons that Catalonia is leftist? That's all you can do instead of giving real arguments against independence?
You're a subhuman, you're low iq, you're a shitskin and you're beyond useless because none with a higher iq than you falls for your lies and your iq is like 70 so go figure.
>but muh commies despite such acts of nationalism
>but muh commies despite Catalonia being rich
>but muh commie despite Catalonia always voting centre-left
>but muh commies when catalan nationalism is not ideological but about the right of the catalan people to have their own country
You will always lose because you never learn because of your incredible low intelligence you filthy subhuman moor. We think of you as human garbage and none wants to share a country with subhumans.
We're leaving Spain and you won't be able to rob us anymore, get a job and start working instead of leeching you worthless moor.

Spain does't need clay because it's protected by NATO and relies on European neighbours. It isn't a "war machine" of the 19th century that needs buffer states and will have to beat someone's ass.

There's no reason for this behavior whatsoever. Russia engages in extreme stunts because we're all alone, while Spaniards do it for fun.

Spain = Ukraine, both got something wrong in the head.

Actually that only splits the left and makes sure we will have right wing governments.

All the catalonia independence does i give HUGE leverage to EU on all things spanish
they'll play both sides just to see which will profit them more and both catalonia and spain will suffer

>Unironically calling commies center-left.
Biased much

>unironically prefering to clean toilets in London than living in Spain
Spain is truly a shithole.

>i thought pol was against the government manipulation and control, and here you are, defending one

i don't know anything about this and haven't said one thing or another, so i guess pol is actually neutral.

Os vais a quemar con tanto "cara al sol"

Viva España

Nos pondremos morenitos.

Has pronunciado mal moronitos.

Why? I'm not Catalonian.

what i gathered from this referendum is that cops are fuckheads that beat up old ladies. tho Everyone else who stepped up against the government in a violent demeanor diserves to get their shit kicked in.

>beat up old ladies
Not so much. Given the level of opposition the actuation was pretty mild.

No, eres un imbecil.

twitter.com/Fredy_ajs/status/915155523762294790

Catalonians
BTW, Catalonia is the most COMMIE region in Europe at the moment.
72% of the parliament would be left wing or center-left wing (both sides, pro-Spain and pro-independence)

The nationalist right wing in Catalonia has been devastated, From 1st party for decades to 4th. It's a leftist revolution.

Why? I'm not independentist.

Half the images are not even bad. Kek.

Why wouldn’t we support the white man against the tyranny of dusky parasites demanding gibs?

>but but Catalonia is full of immigrants!

Who put them there? Castille, along with many of their own moorish kind

They really are.

Kek, all from Ceuta and Melilla.
This is Barcelona.

> Why? Why? Why?
See? An imbecile!

Why? I'm not a CUP supporter.

>Sup Forums wants another fully communist, fully nigger and fully mudslim right inside europe

hmm

Catalons history is just a repetition of them being uppity niggers and when push comes to shove they get put down

so you are racist?
accept at least you are the same that other european nationalism, or would that make people jump off the movement?
you dont even have an ideology
you have no future
you have no hope

Except when they conquered Valencia, Balear island, Napols, Sicily and Athens....
>Muh Aragon
just read any original source of the time and see how much money and men each territory of the Aragon Crown contributed with.
Its 1 to 100 in favor of Catalonia against Aragon Kingdom. But i guess first you would have to know squad about Medieval Law in the Crown of Aragon to understand shit.

They are racist against their own race. They want to replace themselves with kebab.

Holy shit Jordi relax you are going to have a heart attack. Seriously nothing is so important to bet your health on it.

Literally nobody gives a shit about dumb mexicans and their problems. Fuck off.

You can live for nothing or die for something. You wouldnt understand because you are the product of endured servitute that spans across milenia. A peasant in the worst sense of the word.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>everyone lies but muh government

> We deserve a claim of 1000 years ago

first time I see a leaf saying something wise

Just respect the spanish constitution and stop cheating the world.

This is Madrid.

You guys are really losing it, man you are posting in an anonymous anime imageboard...

Nice fake digitally-generated crowd you have in that picture there.

So what happened? Do I need a passport to go to Salou to bathe in other people's poo and piss or what? Seems like literally nothing happened.

holy shit, even the fucking leaf, THE FUCKING LEAF!!

well, at least cucktalonia wants all the rapegees, what is good for us

this is madrid
pic related is right in front of a mosque

> racism

The last resort of all moors when presented with facts about their stupidity and indolence

Are those muslims protesting the biggest gay pride parade ever? Then they're fucked because muslims look like they're 20 while faggots are 3 millions.

the entire EU is fucked by sandniggers, but cucktalonia wants even more, not a surprise since they are ruled by far-left tho

im just trying to play their own game
but i guess is too hard to understand for a nonexistant country

I didnt say anything. I was showing how what you said is jsut not true.
We only got our shit pushed in when Spain and France ally against us (every time). You know the 2 most powerful countries on earth back in the day.
Fun fact, 1/3 of original catalonia is in france.

thats Hogar Social Madrid attacking a mosque
spain still hates moors

now they want France too, be careful frogs
kek

Literally only supported it so we'd have another example of how shit communism is. Also helps with beating the EU

You are right.
Remember hearing screaming 'Spanish NO, Refugees YES!'

sociedad.e-noticies.es/refugiados-si-espanoles-no-104851.html

I don't support any side. Any region in the world has every right to rebel and form their own country and their governments have every right to bash them for stealing clay too for all I care.

Legally if Catalonia tried to fight for their secession I think NATO should be obliged to defend Spanish territory.

>muh CiU is center right
Is this like Merkel's party being listed as 'center right' also?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDU/CSU

Looks like Cordoba. And that's a Cathedral whatever the retard claims.
Catacuck lying. How unexpected.

Pic related sold me on who to shill for.

Nah being french is not that bad. Thats why all catalans there are french converts.
Unlike Spain, nobody wants to be spanish, Manolo. Anyone that has a chance to be something else is trying.

>Be Puigdemont, the organizer of this farce.
>Complain that the Constitution does not contemplate the right of self-determination for Catalonia.
>Be asked by friendly press if the constitution of the new country of Catalonia will contemplate the right of self-determination.
>Answer "Absolutely not".

Topkek.

Everyone hates moors, even themselves.

Unironically "french" Catalonia is more important because it is the cradle of the catalan people, more than most of current Catalonia.