"Ah voted for Don-old Cha-rump, cuz ah don't need no-one to take mah guns away...

"Ah voted for Don-old Cha-rump, cuz ah don't need no-one to take mah guns away, ah ned mah guns to pro-teck mahself from the gubermin-*Predator missile blows you up*

So does anyone want to tell me why anyone (other than cowards, criminals, terrorists, and people with no balls) would want to own even just one gun? Trying to compensate for something?

And no, give me actual arguments other than the bullshit "ITS THE SECUNT AMENDMENT!!!" one.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/democrat-shooters-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=9-03dgPOCO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a version of this meme that has paragraphs instead of sentences, and in smaller font?

it's called the democratic party. It's not as good, really.

Yeah right, republicans

snopes.com/democrat-shooters-list/

Trump supporters are sooo uneducated and stupid. No wonder they lifted off Obama's ban on gun sales on the mentally ill and the poor. How else would the Republicans get guns?

An attempt to accurately render nonstandard speech may prove difficult to readers unfamiliar with a particular accent.

As has been said time and time again, guns are for vermin.

You know why you don't fuck with a cobra? Its venomous. When you take the fangs out of a snake what do you got?

A boot or a new belt.

They already fuck us in the ass. Imagine if we had no fangs?

>Obama's ban on gun sales on the mentally ill and the poor

Oh so you're either a retard or a troll for you's.

Why don't you go take a stroll down a bad neighborhood with a gold chain around your neck faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-03dgPOCO0

Sage and gay. Responding to this thread is participating in faggotry and or slide threads.

Owning firearms allows me to irritate fags like OP by simply existing. As a bonus, I get to blast large furry things innawoods.

I bet it must infuriate you when anti-gun activists get anti-gun laws passed, and destroy things (remember the WW2 vet whose collection of rare guns they destroyed?)

I'm starting to love these posts. Can somebody explain please?

The military is 90% Republican, faggot.

Uh , shills btfo

Shooting guns is fun. What more does anyone need?

S T O P
U S I N G
B O K U N O H E R O
F O R
Y O U R
S H I T T Y
L E F T A R D
M E M E S

Cancer that is killing Sup Forums

(You)

>I bet it must infuriate you when anti-gun activists get anti-gun laws passed, and destroy things (remember the WW2 vet whose collection of rare guns they destroyed?)
this Kekistani flaggot thinks he's so edgy

he really thinks he's the master troll on Sup Forums lol

kill yourself you fucking loser

>ALL COPS ARE CORRUPT
>ONLY COPS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CARRY GUNS

sage sage sage sage SAGEEEEEEEEEE

Can this be bannable yet?

Muh feelz. Go back to plebbit.

>"I'll give a retarded strawman"
>"Don't give me a retarded response"
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I have no idea what you are talking about flag fag. No one in the US has had anything confiscated or destroyed.

OP put a lot of effort into this post.

Sage

Sage

the us military could not beat its civilians in a war, they will never use nukes/predators. if there was a large portion of our population against them they would have to come to the table, please stop skipping class to be on here you really need to go

You're breaking the scale in the picture dude, you are what is killing pol.

Love the video, So big and bad with a gun, till someone who actually knows how to use one pulls one on you, then these dudes run or die like pussies.

>implying that scenario wouldn't just collapse into civil war immediately
As in... Half the military would be fighting half the military.

You have your second amendment rights to wage insurgency against the government, not to wage revolution you dolt.

FREEDUMS

>You have your second amendment rights to wage insurgency against the government,

>the people who wrote that wanted to their subjects to overthrow them

U wot m8?

Anyways, this has been responded too already

Yeah, the founders being cognizant of the dangers of a future oppressive government sounds really fucking retarded... especially since they just finished a revolution against one.

>mass shooting
>op freaks out
>terrorist has succeeded in creating terror in people
>op blames the mode of death and not the person(s) who is to blame

go ask venezuelans how it's working out for them right now. don't like it, go find a safer country. i'd rather clean out the evil people and their pushers i.e. Purple Revolution and the like, instead of using more laws that have no effect to stop evil people killing. lets find out more what Stephen's motives were before your terrorised brain works overtime. i'd trust civilian investigators more than just the deepstate government ones. wake up to the greater bullshit that you(r) refuse/ unable to see because msm or hollywood told you so. if your brain doesn't have that capability, then sit back and we'll help you out when the time is right.

They were fucking awesome people, dude.

Yes because the us gov is gonna blow up the entire gun population
You're a fuckin idiot drink bleach

They don't even need to be good with a gun to scare away armed robbers/niggers, since firing a shot ensures the fight or flight mechanism kicks in.

The sound itself can alert neighbors, the firefight can kill them, and the rewards for participating in an armed to armed fight is not worth the risks. This is the whole point of having citizens armed, the risks for treading on others and having them fighting back make crimes not worth committing, and the possibility of people being armed means those without guns still benefit from the POTENTIAL of them having a means to effective self defense as a deterrent to being victimized.

This all goes out the window when you ban guns, then one can assume that the citizenry is less likely to be able to defend themselves hence less risk to fuck with them as you please. Civility is half culture, half the ability to retaliate.

>predator missile misses target
>hits a preschool
>insurgency grows 3 sizes that day

Remember the wars the US didn’t clean the board with? Those enemies were mainly everyday people but with hand guns and rifles.

>claims guns will protect them
>gives easy availability to guns for everyone
>niggers, unstable autists, complete psyocopaths able to use it too
>everyone becomes paranoid and trigger- happy because of it
>""""""""protection""""""""
and don't come with the usual "but knives are weapons too, should we ban all knives too then??????" retard "argument"
Guns are made for one thing only, harm and kill. You don't want to let it go because it's in the first amendment (which you can change) and it's been a thing for a few hundred years now, making it kind of tradition. There's no reason for a normal citizen to need a gun for protection in modern society.

*second

Wanting to protect yourself and your family is a good enough reason to own a handgun/shotgun. Having guns as a hobby is good enough reason to own a military grade assault riffle.

just dump the lot bud

To protect myself from the state you commie faggot.

There are literally NO new arguments. There could be mass shootings every day. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle.....

All gun laws do is to marginalize law abiding honest people. The good guys are powerless, while the bad guys keep all their weapons......

The government has no right or power to give or take a fundamental right it never had any dispensation to give in the first place..

Weaponry gives us the power to resist tyrants, criminals and predators alike.

There is plenty of gun control in places like Mexico, Chicago, Washington DC, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Francisco ....doesn't work does it?

The law avails us not when the wolf is at the door.

Gun control is not about reducing crime, preventing injury, or calming public fear.....its about population control.
The ability to bear small arms is a power. A power we will never willingly or peacefully give up.

Molon Labe.

I am telling you all plainly, It matter not if its the UN, the united states government, illuminati/deep state/establishment mercenaries, CIA, DHS, NSA....when they come to take our weapons there will be war.

Do you feel in charge? Do you think your country is safe?

Hypocrite....

B-b-b-b-bump!