youtube.com/watch?v=bFN0Doz1DIM
youtube.com/watch?v=qOrneq4vjdg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPQD7V0xGGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf?

is he?

>Goku confirmed cutest loli?
Scientists confirm this report.

The fights with King Piccolo and Piccolo and the end of Dragon Ball are the two best fights in the entire series.

True
youtube.com/watch?v=1u1syXVab5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv8MUMyzgus
youtube.com/watch?v=BmdLgheYkaw

Forgot this
youtube.com/watch?v=bFN0Doz1DIM

When I was watching dragon ball, at some point I was like "Oh, I wonder if Bulma is going to wish for Goku to be older so she can date him." I totally forgot that DBZ was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOrneq4vjdg

youtube.com/watch?v=LPQD7V0xGGc
It'll be cool to see a what if saga about goku x bulma story

No, that honor goes to Yusuke Urameshi.

get out of here green goku

does he have a cute menacing stare?

It's more soulless than cute.

Yeah that's pretty soulless

Gohan was way cuter.

Gohan is shit unless you're talking about future gohan

Future Gohan is a useless jobber. Teen Gohan at least killed Cell.

nah, not really. Did Toriyama create Goku to be the perfect loli?

The word you're looking for is shota

Fuck off, f.gohan is cool he has one arm and some scars

no

you're useless he's a great character
Sorry only Goten can compete on Gohan's level of cute

Goku and Goten are cute. Gohan is shit.

yeah okay buddy try and say that again i dare you
agreed

Fuck off ricefag

Yes

fuck you

>say that again i dare you
Gohan>>Goten>>>>>>>>>goku
Gohan is more entertaining to read/watch than never develops Goku.

Nah.

too many rice-burners

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z
Kid Goku: Saves the earth 2 times. High confidence, will attack anyone, even if the opposition was stronger than him. Very funny. Con: Dumb Toriyama loves this guy. OVERALL GOAT
Kid Gohan: Saves the earth 0 times, fucker sucks. Low confidence little bastard kid. Just a deadweight. Not even funny. Pro: Smart, but that's it. Toriyama hates this guy. OVERALL POS

>watching DBZ first

I'm going to go back in time and prevent Toei from renaming the fucking anime and forcing Funi to start from the beginning for the US

just reminded me people i know who have access to DB and DBZ, and watched dbz first like what the fuck?

People who watched Toonami in the 2000s watched it backwards because it's all they had.

The entire series has been easily obtainable on DVD since 2009. There is no excuse nowadays.

With king piccolo, yes. With piccolo Jr, no.

Piccolo Jr turns into a giant during that fight and we never see anything like that ever again, wtf?

Gohan is the best.

And also Goku was cuter.

Goku's not even cute.

But he's the cutest DB boy.

Little Goku was so adorable even adult Goku couldn't resist.

Even Goku himself is weak to Gohan's cuteness.

Well he is his son, not really saying much.

>that annoying little shit
>cute

You don't even know what cute means.

I never realized just how lucky I was to watch DB first. On the one hand, my mom though TV was the work of satan and I had a no fun allowed childhood. On the other hand, I watched the entire series in the right order when I was older.

Yeah, I missed out on dbz as a kid due to being too poor to afford cable. By the time I got around to it DB was airing. I still haven't even seen the cell saga and don't care. I enjoyed the light hearted nature of db more and really lost interest in dbz just as the android saga was midway. It felt like it went downhill from frieza, especially since he was stronger than the androids and shared backstory with goku.

Gon's design is so fucking bland.

>It felt like it went downhill from frieza, especially since he was stronger than the androids and shared backstory with goku.
yeah, pretty much. DB kind of topped with Freiza and the namek arc. Goku going super saiyan would have been more fitting as an end to the series rather than as a beginning to a whole new kind of power wanking. Kind of like, he reached his pinnacle, he reached his goal. He became the strongest in the universe. And, it's funny because Super Saiyan was really supposed to be like the final god form, not a lower tier power. It would have made a lot of sense to end it there.

Kid Goku is adorable. Also the most based DB character in the franchise. I like Adult Goku but he's not nearly as fun as DB Goku.

I liked the DB characters way more in the original series. Even Krillin was adorable, and way more likable.

I liked his GT appearance a bit more mostly for that tan. But the original DB look did have a nice charm to it with the chubbyness.

>db thread

nice

This best loli of all

ty more pics pls