UK: 15 Years in Prison for Viewing Far Right Material

>“I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online, including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions, face the full force of the law,” said Rudd. “There is currently a gap in the law around material [that] is viewed or streamed from the internet without being permanently downloaded.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

It's been nice knowing you guys but it looks like we've finally reached the end of the line. It'll be nice getting to meet all of the other British pol posters when the squads come to round us all up and send us to prison.

Please. Help. Somebody. Somebody do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11714854/Scottish-Government-under-pressure-over-state-guardian-plan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wouldn't it be ridiculously easy to frame someone by sending them web links, and then arresting them for clicking them?

How about you do something bong. We already did something when we picked up guns and shot your soldiers to death to become independent. Why don't you weak faggot euro cucks organize and overthrow your kike government.

Time to move user

WEW LAD

days like these make me even more happy than usual to be an American

It was nice knowing you, UK.
I'll always remember you fondly.

They'll use this to imprison anyone they view as going against the status quo. It'll be interesting to see what they define the 'Far right' as.

It's certainly okay to spread Grime tracks in this country that preach about robbing, killing, gang fights and raping people but you watched a Mosley video and you're going down.

>Please. Help. Somebody. Somebody do something.

Move outta there.

Unless you have a vagina and a promising career.

>far right propaganda
He, we're going down a similar route here, not that you'd get such ridiculous amount of jailtime (yet ...), but if you make a critical online post, it can be regarded as "propaganda offense" and will be counted as "attack" against muslims/refugees - among violent offenses like fucking ARSON.
Soon, it will be no different if you burn down and kill them or just criticize them for defecating in the streets like animals. As our minister of justice, Heike "1984" Maas, said: "Violence starts in the mind". This is fucking insane.

We don't have anything to fight back with and the population is essentially lobotomised at this point. They care more about the latest football game, Love Island or when they are next 'going on the sesh'.

We're finished, son. Please. Don't let your dad suffer like this. Please kill us.

Do they give example-links for umm... reference?

Truly the worst country ever

>Arresting people for thought-crime.

The brits are such an amusing people. They have cctvs everywhere, they monitor your speech and activity online, they arrest you for thinking different.

And yet they talk about how shitty america is for having guns.

Misery loves company i guess.

No wonder so many brots are moving to America

"Democracy"
LUL

>Violence starts in the mind
>let's fix it by isolating the mind
getting ready for that 4th reich?

>It'll be interesting to see what they define the 'Far right' as.

That's kind of what I meant.

Laws this vague could be used for "Getting rid of people" by calling their beanie baby collection "Far Right paraphernalia", or something else absurd like that.

>britcucks get 15 years prison for browsing Sup Forums

Ya'll niggas need VPNs. Too bad many of them are banned by Sup Forums.

Might br crazy, but this could be a way to reverse the law when it's put into effect... Save a bunch of bomb instruction sites, Jihadi, Sup Forums links, etc., then shorten with tinyurl and get a load of people to click om them. Though I'd assume frequency of site visitation plays a factor, and should vary per site.

Wow. I'm sorry.

kek

>Somebody do something.
>somebody
ya, ANYONE but you right?

You keep teasing me with this and it never happens. I want Brits out! of Sup Forums.

quintessentially british

>15 years
>literally for seeing something
This is North Korea tier.
Forget Britain, come here.

they dont want you to leave FB

Wow, ya'll boys fucked.

We have a great type of government, where people can choose leadership.
All we need to do is jail anyone who thinks bad things about current leadership, see? easy! Everyone who can vote, votes for current leadership. Problem solved.

>Please. Don't let your dad

When will this meme end?

Some autist could even create a nice trap for sjw's and even some politicians to fall, then publish the names.

Welp, I think it's over lads.

15 years for watching YouTube videos. That's more than any of the Rotherham rapists.

Always hated that Amber Rudd, fucking blue tie, red tie doesn't matter career politician plant

seeing shit like this makes me glad i live in germany, and thats something that doesnt happen often. when i was on vacation in the uk 2 years i already thought it was pretty bad with all the cctvs around, but this shit is on another level, get out of the uk while you still can, total surveillance by the state is coming.

You are raping people with your thoughts.

>An American man and a Soviet man are arguing about which country is better. 'At the end of the day, I can march into the oval office, pound the President's desk and say "Mr. President I don't like the way you are running this country."', says the American.
>The Soviet man replies, 'I can do that too. I can march in to the Kremlin, pound the General Secretary's desk and say "Mr. Gorbachev, I don't like the way President Reagan is running his country!"'

>Please. Somebody do something.
I am making some popcorn

Make sure to pay your TV license so you don't get some extra years tacked on for watching BBC in your cell

You need to uncuck yourselves and revolt against your fascist government. Nobody else is going to do it for you spineless faggots. This is why America has guns so if this shit starts happening we stop them.

They're overtly making it illegal for you to resist, even intellectually, against white genocide. This has gone well beyond the point where revolution is necessary.

NetzDG is right on our asses

Finally. Hope this happens in the rest of the world.

Somebody's life is more important than someone's freedom to extinguish it.

>shitpost here: 15 years in ass-fuck prison
>decapitate a person in public: 6 month vacation in private resort

Your system of values is fucked, you deserve every bad thing coming to you for not stopping this nightmare.

Were more like the grandma with alzeheimers shitting ourselves

All hope is lost lads.

So couldnt you just contact the US bros and we can get on vpns and post whatever you're thinking for you?

finally we can stop those evil right wing fascists

How did britain get so bad?

Internet right now is the only think Goverment havent insert their whole dick in, fuck this kind of shit

>Asked by an audience member if she understood how end-to-end encryption actually worked, she said: “It’s so easy to be patronised in this business. We will do our best to understand it. We will take advice from other people. But I do feel that there is a sea of criticism for any of us who try and legislate in new areas, who will automatically be sneered at and laughed at for not getting it right. I don’t need to understand how encryption works to understand how it’s helping the criminals,”
I think you're safe.

Welp. Looks like I'm going to prison.

>my mi5 file just got a new folder

You know what you have to do, brother.
When a government can no longer govern, but instead actively hurts it's people, overthrowing it becomes a matter of principle.
You're not the only one who feels this way. Find the others. End this madness.

When the upper classes of Anglos started being BEADY and PERFIDIOUS against their own people.

>Saying something mean carries the same punishment as killing
>Might as well just start killing then
GG Germany

We got double-penetrated by continental anti-nationalism and American anti-white rhetoric.

Rothschilds, and a government made of people who live no where near the problems they create.

Honestly, aristocracy was better for the people at this point than their "democracy" is. Maybe they should restore it.

>Get British VPN
>create twitter/reddit/other social media account using information of real brits (their names, address, etc)
>browse and post on illegal bad-think sites
>routinely post bad-think ideas
>continue until your target gets vanned
>repeat

>rape 1400 children in England, get off Scott free
>Get 15 years for watching YouTube videos
>"Why would you ever need a second amendment?"

Now you know. Shall not be infringes.

They anglo'd themselves

Guess who's never going to the UK now!

Well the english are a bunch of subhuman tyrant cucks, but I feel bad for the based Scots who have to live under that tyranny

There is nobody. You literally did this to yourselves. Decades of electing slimeball criminals. Decades of allowing censorship and Orwellian laws while we had to fight the anti censor battle for you in the US. Decades of smugly shitting on us for having a bill of rights and guaranteed speech.

You are the only people who can save you. Save yourselves please because watching this hurts it hurts bad.

>Somebody do something.
That's the kind of thinking that allowed your country to progress to this point.

YOU and your fellow countrymen have to fight back. Nobody is going to do it for you.

>overthrowing it becomes a matter of principle.
It's not even a matter of principle, but a mandatory necessity. I think everyone forgets governments exist to serve the people. Governments that take on a life of their own and become their own entity apart from the people, and then oppress the people, have to be forcibly abolished. Because it's only going to get worse the longer you allow it.

Governments are slaves to the people, not the other way around.

kek

Where were your guns when you became %53 white?

Guns aren't the issue. A lacking sense of spiritual strength is what's at fault. It's the same throughout the entire West.

Thank God the B-A-S-E-D Tories won the last election, imagine if Labour had won! They'd be making it a crime just to read things on the intern - oh.

Don't elect women, you fag.

Also what qualifies as "online terrorism"?
Is watching ISIS executions terrorism?
Is posting about how you hate niggers on Sup Forums terrorism?
Is playing counter-strike on T-side terrorism?
WHAT IS IT?!

Whatever they say it is.
That's the whole point.

This is for the pink map and all the backstabbings chucklefucks, move away from that shithole and never look back.

Why would we do that when you would invade us for going off-script?

Fuck the English, such a cancerous people

>Repeatedly gang rape white child
>Community service, arrest her father for trying to save her

>Read literature explaining what is happening, and why it is bad
>Get 15 years in prison, next to murderers who will get out before you do

At this point it's just sad. I can't be too angry at people not speaking out since they would get attacked, fired and arrested... But your country is truly a shithole. Honestly I would say worse or as bad as North Korea.

Alexis de Toqueville's tyranny of the soul.

>Please. Help. Somebody. Somebody do something.
You brought this on yourselves

this is the most retareded thing i have heard come out of the angloshpere this week

She's in power with an ethno-nationalist party with strong links to loyalist paramilitary groups.
Is she having a fucking larf?

It's because only plebs get raped and killed by Muslims.

Even the guy who killed Lee Rigby said that, so it's not exactly unknown to the Muslims.

dudes just come to the northwest front

Mate, 90% of people here have no interest in anything beyond their Snapchat and Facebook accounts and listening to the latest song by Stormzy.

I didn't vote for them. There are no parties in the UK that are worth voting for.

We're finished.

No joke - if it carries the same weight you might as well actually get it done and fix things.

>British "right wing conservatives"
KEK

So you are saying i will soon be able to emprison britfags from my desk by sending them youtube videos ?
C'est beau le progrès.

don't worry, you're well on your way and you have no resolution at all.

You can't "fix things" with politics when the problem isn't political. It's the spiritual malaise of the Westerner that's at fault, not the current political body. It's the same in your nation as well.

Actually look at the people around you. REALLY look at them, and ask yourself "Would these people do anything at all for unselfish reasons?"

Please have mercy, French bro. We were always friends right? I didn't mean any of the things I typed about the French being too far gone.

you guys are 90% white, and yet Muslims already control you're country.

Neither do you.

Guns wont save you when the problem is in the zeitgeist.

What is your solution to the apathy and the laziness of the modern Westerner?

can't you just bin that gov't?

This is partly why I don't think Euros should give their court systems the time of day. Same thing happened in Sweden. A Somali raped a twelve year old girl, then got community service. Meanwhile, white Swedes have been sent to prison for wrongthink.

When your country gets that far gone, there's no reason to listen to court dates, or to even pay your taxes. Lopsided justice isn't justice.

the logical thing to do is just declare the Quaran Far-Right material and watch the fireworks

>What is your solution to the apathy and the laziness of the modern Westerner?
Ethnonationalism and radical traditionalism. We know those systems work. They've worked for hundreds of years. The system we're currently engaged with will only lead us to destruction.

>Muh heritage Cucknadian thinks Scotland is less tyrannical than England

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11714854/Scottish-Government-under-pressure-over-state-guardian-plan.html

>other bongs on Sup Forums Shilled for these faggots.
Thanks a lot. Now we still have Muslims coming into the Country and even just thinking about going against it will get us arrested. At least with Labour the populace would've been pushed further right as a backlash to more coming in. Now we have a complacent population that actually thinks the Tories and May are doing a good job.

Remember to buy a Four of spades card for identification purposes when we're all inside behind prison bars.

Because of the already highlighted cowardice and laziness. The entire Western world is terrified of everything. Individually people could be brave, but as a mass we're all cowards.

If we weren't none of this would happen in the first place, and if we could solve this then all other problems would be solved as an extension if it.

Unlike in your country, we have active cultural movements going into fucking overdrive to stave off our impending demise.
There have been attempts in the UK. I know. But your government cracked down on them and now I barely heard anything. They need to be revived, two new for every one that is put down.
My blood is majority Anglo-Saxon. I don't want to see you guys go the way of the Rhodesians. Fight. We all need to fight.

Big brother UK is at it again!

>A Briton and a German look sidelong at the Russian and the American
"What has criticising anyone ever got done in the world?" The German asked the Briton over the leaving head of his pint.
>The Briton smirked knowingly and took a swig of his drink as he eyed the CCTV camera watching them all from behind the bar.

Grab the old sword and armor your acenstor used and become a knight, unironicaly.
How this will solve your problem? It won't. But at least you will be style as fuck when they come for you.

The more vague the law the easier to misuse it. That's the point. A good law is one where someone has no idea when and how it is enforced so that they constantly live in fear.

You wouldn't want someone understanding their rights, would you?