Trying to cater to the younger generation

>trying to cater to the younger generation
>deliberately killed themselves
can no longer be redeemed
truly death of a culture.

it looks fine
we already have the original, that on its own, still catered to fujoshi with flamboyant but realistic designs
Now it's more stylized

When is the new logh anime. Im at episode 70 and this anime is actually fun to watch. The elitists didnt lie for once

I'm on 71 right now, and unironically too.
As for the manga, yeah it's pretty shitty but it's obvious this is a temporary serialization before the 2017 anime. It's not permanent as far as I see it. other than that they got 10x smuggier

>>deliberately killed themselves
It has good reviews on amazon

hardly, it's pretty apparent the old fans are frustrated by this, while playing nice to keep the series alive.

12 think it's great
12 think it's good
11 think it's fine
10 think it's bad

So yeah 35 vs 10, you're dumb.

>over half the reviews are 4-5/5
Does this not constitute good reviews in your mind? All the people I see talking about it on JP twitter seem to like it too.

>nips like this art
well it looks like they are going for that direction for the 2017 anime. I havent read it yet, but no offense that art is trash, and hopefully the anime wont be trash like the adaption of the author's other work. now I know what to avoid

guess who this is

WTF IS THIS

> old fans are frustrated by this
No one cares about the "fans" who only care about designs, their reviews are stuck at the back for a reason. They are the type of fans the author hates anyway

proven once again, nips have shit taste.

being the popular artist of Hosin Engi really helped filter out the bad review you know?

Actually, the art and designs are the one thing people do seem to complain about. They don't seem to be that bothered though and think it's a good adaptation regardless.

This raised some eyebrows, for exampel.

>blond and muscular
prolly Mittermeyer but he seems really edgy.

Incorrect, I'm afraid.

>Saw 84 yesterday
I got emotionally burnt out. I had to take break from LOTGH for about a day. Didn't the new manga turn Rubinsky into a girl?

No, that was the old manga. Rubinsky hasn't appeared in the new one yet since it's been all gaiden material so far. I wouldn't mind them keeping that change though, I think evil lesbian Rubinsky is a much better idea than a bland Lex Luthor clone.

>>trying to cater to the younger generation
Not really, it's more like they just updated to current style trends in general. I see no reason to believe that old people don't like it.

Did Rubinsky's son exist in the old manga?

Not sure. It ends at the same point the first season of the anime does and I think he only shows up after that. There's a sequel manga so he might be in that but I haven't seen much of it.

After seeing what they did with berserk I don't have any expectations for this unfortunately.