No fuck off with your shitty Saber threads

I dont remember seiba having breasts that big

I didn't vote for her.

ALL HAIL
KING OF THE LOSERS

>nipple dimples
>visible through clothing
Why do artists do this?

I specifically swore allegiance to the Queen of England so your attempt at warping chivalric law against me has failed!

I will never kneel to a fucking woman.

You don't vote for the King.

She's the king? I didn't vote for her.

Well how'd she become King, then?

Well, I guess the Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that she, Arthuria, was to carry Excalibur.
That is why she's your King.

But strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power can only derive from a mandate from the masses, not some FARCICAL aquatic ceremony.

BE QUIET!

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

SHUT UP!

fucking post the pasta already

I mean, if I went around, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Shut up, will you, SHUT UP!

Ha! Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

SHUT! UP!

Step aside plebs

Come and see the violence inherent int the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

saber is lewd

Bloody peasant...

Imposter! My king is flat chested!

Oh, what a giveaway! Did'j'hear that, did'j'hear that, eh? That's what I'm all about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?!

Didn't we literally have this same thread with the same posts some while ago? Or am I just experiencing deja vu

If recent developments in the UK is any indication, voting usually produces the worst results anyway.

Better to let the highly educated people vote, and everybody knows that smart people will vote for Arturia.

Deja Vu probably

It's a bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Not from UK but I have to agree.

After working as a poll clerk in my country I realized that there should be some kind of voting license system, the vast majority of people doesn't even know what the choices of their candidate mean, let alone the parties, symbols and even voting process, democracy is good and all, but not when the vast majority of voters are ignorant imbeciles who vote out of guts feeling democracy goes to hell.
Governments should make tests before every referedum or election to see if the voters really have a grasp of the situation and what their decisions might entail, if they pass the test they can vote, if they don't they can get fucked, I'm tired of sucking up all the bad decisions of a majority of imbeciles.

remain detected

That sounds good in theory but then you remember that you're giving the government the power to pick what people have the power to pick the government, essentially giving the government the power to pick the government.

>Seiba
>Not flat
One job OP

That's the risk of such a system, yes.
But as long as you make things impartial and easy and just ask people to answer simple, basic questions of a certain candidate's program or a certain choice(because not everybody needs to have a degree in economics or something) it will be alright.
Hell, most people make decisions based on what their friends decided or from rumours they heard on Facebook or some shit.
I've even had people ask me whether their candidate was Left or Right or which were the commies and since by law I can't provide an answer as a poll clerk they also got mad at me.

Yes, voting should be restricted to educated (and not in basket weaving or gender studies) taxpayers with no criminal record. Then cucks like you can finally shut up.

I'm not saying that an uninformed voting population isn't a problem, I'm just saying the solution isn't to give the government the power to restrict who gets to vote. Beyond the fairly reasonable restrictions we already have in place (no children, felons, or non-citizens).

>not voting for your kings

Doing god's work.

They forgot the pictures though.

Saber is shit prove me wrong

I'd berry my dick in her so hard that whoever pulls me out will be crowned King of England.

>kneeling before a rosbif

No.

>buthurt remainders
Suck shit faggot
Turns out people value sovereignty and liberty over getting flooded with rapefugees

I'd kneel before a roastbeef.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

I hope the UK's economy crashes and burns.

Thinly veiled happening thread.

>Turns out people value sovereignty and liberty
If by that you mean freedom of killing your country, yes.
>waaaaaaaaaah my sandniggers are killing the west
>Waaaaaaaah the police is covering mudslimes
cry more faggot

EXPECTATIONS
REALITY

I might have liked Saber more if she had breasts like that

Uh... Sauce? For reasons.

Canonically yes.

>killing the country
>when literally nothing is going wrong from an economical standpoint
The only real issue in UK right now is that people are being whiny babies and screaming about democracy being a faulty system because THEIR choice didn't win. Everything else shows that leaving the EU will be to the UK's benefit in the long run.

Do you like me now?

g.e-hentai.org/g/391280/cf8abd8793/

hentai with main character thats a copy of saber. close personality to.

>pound is still greater value than both euro and US dollar
Yep, country's looking real bleak for sure
>WAHHH WHY WONT YOU BEND OVER AND TAKE GLOBALIST COCK
t. Butthurt surrender-monkey

>Seiba
>Tits
That's an Emperor, not a King.