Original anime ends because manga is still unfinished

>original anime ends because manga is still unfinished
>make a new seasons years later even though the manga is still unfinished, had a huge hiatus, and now only releases 4 chapters a year

What's the point? Are they finally going to get the balls to just do anime original end? Hell, did anyone even care about D.Gray-man anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

masshiro.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/hoshino-katsuras-plagiarism-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The manga stops making any sense where the anime ends, anyway.

No one cared about the.clown-man anymore.

That's why they made a new anime.

>did anyone even care about D.Gray-man anymore?
I care user. and there is plenty of content for more than 13. I really hope they don't rush through the Alma arc in Hallow

also new chapter coming out in week or so.

its making sense user

Lad I haven't had a fucking clue what's been happening ever since the exorcist HQ was attacked.

how? its not that complicated. little cluttered but not crazy complex

A heaps of characters that had never appeared before suddenly entered the scene with no explanation, suddenly Allen was being blamed for reasons I can't even remember. None of the events seemed to follow on from each other, they just happened.
And then after the Hiatus the Earl was all like "Hello, I've interrupted this arc where you have no idea what's happening to tell you that it's all your fault and apparently I'm actually just some really angry guy."
Like shit, I haven't read it in years but I remember it being confusing.

>A heaps of characters that had never appeared before suddenly entered the scene with no explanation
full noah cast shows up and then there is a bunch of the exorctist order science teams in a new branch since the team we know had to move because their house blew up. then there is the weaponized Akuma squad which was built with Alma's cells.
> Allen was being blamed for reasons I can't even remember
he knew who to move the arc and has ties to the Noah/14th. the Church is scared of where his loyalties lie.
>after the Hiatus the Earl was all like...
the later chapters after it explain it. its mana gone crazy since Neah has returned

So we can see Lenalee and Road again because they're cute

>lenalee
>cute

Not since she cut her hair.

She looks really cute with short hair

>What's the point?
I think Hoshino ended the story in her spare time and hopefully she gave that to the anime studio. I want closure and knowing how fragile female mangakas are the sooner the better.

It's starting to grow again, though.

Her "transitioning back into long hair" style right now is a bit weird to me, I kind of prefer this one honestly.

Shame we'll barely see her animated regardless considering the arcs this adaptation is covering.

Speaking of the new plot twists, since the Earl is literally going insane and with the whole thing where everyone who actually knows what the hell is going on is saying "Allen" is manipulating everything does anyone else think that Allen might actually be the next Millennium Earl.

I mean it makes a bit sense since you can kind of consider it a father passing his role onto the son type of deal. Plus it would still fit the prophecy they made a big deal about in the early chapters but completely forgot about recently where he was called the "destroyer of time". Since honestly that always felt like more of a "destined to be lord of the end times" sort of prophecy than one for someone meant to stop the earl.

>Allen might actually be the next Millennium Earl.
Allen Walker, the protag? or ALLEN?

I don't think that'll happen, or any time soon. Next chapter seems to be hyping up Bookman. So I think Panda Bookman will be spilling a lot of beans this next chapter.

Knew my Hellboy analogies weren't just superficial.

>Plus it would still fit the prophecy they made a big deal about in the early chapters but completely forgot about recently where he was called the "destroyer of time". Since honestly that always felt like more of a "destined to be lord of the end times" sort of prophecy than one for someone meant to stop the earl.
Following your logic shouldn't it be something like Destroyer of the ends of time. I always understood it like he was the man meant to end the 'Millennium' Earl.

So how many episodes is the timothy arc going to be? 2, 3, or 4 episodes? probably 2.

Didn't the author get caught plagiarizing shit multiple times?

>What's the point?

Fujoshit pandering and this series still gives me shit tons of nolstalgia.

Link/source? First time I heard about Hoshino being implicated of plagiarism.

The chihayafuru author and NGNL author/artist yes.

Same way Naruto plagiarized ninjas.

Well I'm not sure about the current Allen, but considering he seems to be just ALLEN but without memories, I'd say it isn't unlikely. The story does point out that Allen does have a bit of a darker side to him, though mostly for the sake of comedy more often than not.

Plus it seems like the story is currently trying to make the Noah side seem a bit more sympathetic. So who knows? Maybe its a case where the Earl's goal isn't actually a by the books doomsday scenario like we were told. After-all didn't he have a line somewhere in the story (I forget exactly where though, it's been awhile), where he was musing how the Black Order was misunderstanding the purpose of the Akuma?

Though I still kind of consider this a bit of a left-field theory myself.

Oh sorry if my wording there was confusing that was just a Warhammer reference. I just thought that prophecy could have double meaning, since while it can be interpreted as him being the one meant to take out the Millennium Earl, the Earl himself can be considered someone who is "destroying time", since his supposed goal is to end everything.

>masshiro.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/hoshino-katsuras-plagiarism-case/
I'm not that user but this was the first link I found regarding plagarism accusations. Honestly while the images are somewhat similar they look more like coincidental resemblances than outright copies. The poses and such being compared seem to be pretty generic in my opinion.

>he was musing how the Black Order was misunderstanding the purpose of the Akuma
Earl does say that, Saying that they keep evolving for a reason. Hopefully this is at least addressed by earl/noah sometime I want to know what it means.

But I thing I really want to see more of is apocryphos. he seems really to interesting to job to Jasdero. He seems like he'll be very important later at some point.

Why do the charcters look like they came from BL anime or otome game now?

But they explained why they evolved earlier. Innocence and Akuma most likely come from the same tree.

I was meaning why do they evolve? does it go beyond level 4? why do they need to evolve? why does it take human lives to evolve? things like that.

I thought the more humans they killed the more they evolved remember? Maybe I am losing it and remembering wrong.

Ah fuck me I need sleep.

I remembered reading this way back when the first chapter came out in American Shounen Jump, and when the only semi-reliable place to get scanlations was MSN forums

It got kind of weird when they jumped into Kanda's back story, and I wasn't a fan of the art style shift.

With picking up again if I fucking loved it years ago?

>the more humans they killed the more they evolved remember?
yeah but why humans? Thats what I want to know. and how many does it take to evolve and stuff.
its worth a read. start at chapter 1 and work from there.

I think he refers more to the purpose of their evolution rather than the actual means of it.

Specifically the Earl was talking about how the Exorcists were idiots for assuming that the Akuma were meant to be just killing machines. The implication is that the reason they kill and evolve isn't just to be better at killing or something along those lines.

I mean the stories picked up quite a bit since the rather lack luster Kanda arc, though some of the recent plot twists are take a bit to wrap your head around. I think you should give it another shot, however be warned that only 4 chapters are being released each year.

>With picking up again if I fucking loved it years ago?
Honestly no. I am just here to see the end. This was my all time favorite anime back in the day but then the hiatus came and then it went fujo and then the story became a huge clusterfuck. I still enjoy it but I don't think I can recommend it.

>the story became a huge clusterfuck
not really.

For Sup Forums standards it has. Most kids here can't keep track of the usual harem series.