First images of Las Vegas guns

Anyone here able to identify what guns these are.
Clips look a little small for them to be the automatic firearms used.

Any chance they could have been modded to fire full auto?

Can we tell what the rounds are?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/only-on-boston-25-exclusive-photos-of-las-vegas-shooters-weapon/618716556
archive.is/v1vM9
youtu.be/KM2Gh9eMwbg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ws9qu4rs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clips

>Clips

50 Cal on left, .454 on right

t. Armorer

look at that assault hammer, burgers why do you allow this, it's 2017

>clips

try again OP

>clips

Dohoho, more fuel for the "ban the assault rifle 15 gun!!!"-crowd

This

I hope theres a hell for this guy
A tartarus, bleak and unending

>Clips look a little small

That's a 100-round magazine in rifle on the left.

inb4 the motive was to get guns banned

Nigga theyre 223. Wtf. How can you not know that by looking at the rifles.

>chips
Well, he was in Vegas HUE HUE HUE

Those weapons of war need to banned.

Slide fire

The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans. This whole thing was carefully and thoughtfully planned. The target wasn't random, it wasnt a rap show or Hispanic music show.

The shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons, bumpfire stocks, and 60 round mags on hand as an example of why they should be banned.

His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.

Democrats should be banned. Fuck you.

Or whatever, magazine. They dont even let us have magazines in Ireland.
Shotguns that have a capacity of more than three rounds are banned.
Rifles are mostly single shot

there isnt and theres no downside for a suicidal person to do this. I think bloodlines should be eliminated when something like this happens its the only way not to encourage more

Of course a potato nigger would have photos from a Boston news station.

Wow, a shitty picture of rifles.

Maybe some people hate their bloodline enough for that to be motivation

So too powerful for Automatic fire?

Left is ar15 w/ slidefire stock, right is another AR. Pics not clear enough to determine if converted to full auto, but can not see an auto sear hole on either reciever. That said, a lightning link goes inside of the action and is not visible with disassembling the gun. All rounds shown appear to be .223/5.56

Link source plz

Surefire 60rnd magazine + SlideFire stock =
at least near "automatic" rate

FWIW

Let's get someone to confirm this is the room. I need carpet samples

You're so full of shit it isn't even funny, 50 cal rounds don't even fit in a short action. If you want to LARP, at least have a fucking clue.

The one on the left is a submachinegun modified with a sniper barrel for long range shooting, the one on the right is an ak-48 a littleknown variant of ak-47

as another user stated they fire 50 caliber and .454 casull

>Surefire 60rnd magazine

No, that's the baby version. Look at the pictures again, it's the 100-rounder.

The gun I own (a fucking .22) is a bolt action and has to have each bullet fed into it one by one.

.223/5.56 on the left (big extended 50-60 rd mag) They don't make these that I know of for .308 rounds. Clearly has a bumpfire stock, no gat device. This is likely one of the main weapons.

Probably .308/7.62x51 on the right (amongst scattered .223 cases on the ground, but with a larger but shorter 15 rd magazine typical of .308. Also next to a mag with what appear clearly to be the larger .308 rds. Would also make more sense to have a bipod and scope for a .308. Does not look like a bumpfire stock or gat device on this one.

They look like pretty nice firearms, very new appearing magazines and optics. Would not mind having. He must have had a hell of a collection, even by my standards.

>fox25boston.com/news/only-on-boston-25-exclusive-photos-of-las-vegas-shooters-weapon/618716556

archive.is/v1vM9

I call bullshit on this.

>clips are too small
Actually, the magazine on the left is a quad stack 60 rounder.

Here's another moron repeating what an earlier moron said. Stick to what you know... pleasing your wife's boyfriend.

The ban on sawed-off shotguns was uphelpd precisely because they are NOT weapons of war.

You can see he had the slide fire stock on one rifle. He may have had a binary trigger on the other. None of them are NFA restricted automatics because you still have to pull the trigger for each shot, they only simulate burst fire. Yes they are legal, and yes they are dangerous but completely impractical. A maniac will find a way to commit mass murder with or without guns.

AR15 with a 60 round mag, Luke in Aurora, and a bumpfire stock. You can tell by the plastic from the grip that makes its way into the trigger guard. This is where you rest your finger, and pull the rifle into it.

Wow you are stupid. While I don't know too much about ammo sizes, I'd guess probably 5.56 or Winchester 300. But I'm probably way off

This actually makes a lot of sense. Would backfire bigly.

>being this autistic
you so dense magazinefucker aka magboy

clips

OK? sucks to be a cuck I guess

>slide fire stock
what a faggot

The one on the right, with the round on display like its home shopping network, looks like and AR as well, but chambered in 300 blackout.

Holy shit that's a lot of clips! Also "based" is nigger vernacular and I'm Asian

50 beowulf certainly would. However, you're talking 5/10 rounds in a standard cap AR mag.

Also a slidefire stock on the left

My point is, Ive never seen a magazine or clip in my life. Theyre illegal over here

And we heard hundreds of rounds fired in succession, idiot. Everyone on /k/ was saying it had to be a belt-fed rifle.

>Foregrip that fucking far forward
Must've been a big guy...

LMAO at making such a prognostication. Since you are even aware that 300BLK exists, you'd also likely know that the ONLY difference in a 5.56 and 300BLK is the barrel...and the rounds. Literally everything else is the same as 5.56. Bolt, mags, etc, etc. Without actually seeing a round or measuring the diameter of the bore speculating that it is chambered in 300BLK is insane. Not to mention 300BLK ballistics SUCK at that kind of range. Bullet drop measured in FEET instead of inches at 300+ yards.

>Probably .308/7.62x51 on the right (amongst scattered .223 cases on the ground, but with a larger but shorter 15 rd magazine
try again
it's a windowed magpul p-mag 30 round 5.56

youtu.be/KM2Gh9eMwbg
Video of hotel room, seems similar. Skip about 40 s in

>clips

what is this and why would he have it?

no, you are wrong

moron

Why different guns and not one gun but a few of them, why not 5x AR15, it would be better for killing if he master just one gun platform, right?

This psycho could have killed more people if he rammed a tour bus into the crowd at highway speeds.

Then why did he kill himself

simulates full auto

Allows you to fire a semi auto in faux full auto.

That's a Slidefire bumpfire stock and a Surefire 100 round magazine. Easy for him to fire those 89 rounds consecutively. My question is why his brother said he had no interest in firearms but can successfully bumpfire downrange at 400 meters having never had any interest in firearms?

Right, which contradicts all evidence available at this point. Have you listened to any of the videos and noticed the cyclic rate of fire? Dude sure as shit isn't changing mags every 5 rounds.

>clips

You can make one out of simple ingredients bought at a walmart, nothing stopping anyone from doing it.

They are used to turn a pistol into a rifle, or in this case a submachinegun into a modified long barrel distance weapon

only got into guns when he got mad at trump getting elected? Its almost been a year user

He was a career criminal, but I can't think of a motive.

t. fucking retard
they are both god damn ar-15s

those look like coffin mags

they seem to be quad stacks by the way the body of the mag is wider than yhe magwell

if that is the case then they do qualify as 'high capacity'

oh and one on left has bump-stock ie almost automatic

This.
That's the most fucked up thing about it.
This guy probably bought all these guns just to show how easy it is for a guy with an absolutely spotless criminal record to obtain 50 guns in a short period of time and kill 60 innocent people using them.
Oh the irony.

That's what the round next to the rifle looked like. I'm on my phone, so it could just be the quality. Also, I suppose the rounds on the ground don't necessarily belong to that specific rifle. So, you just may be right. Very astute.

>finish firing off one gun
>immediately switch to an other weapon that is fully loaded
>asian gf is reloading guns for you

Are you legitimately that retarded to not see the joke.

move the fuck out traitor, maybe try britain or australia full of sand niggers if you don't like guns you brainless twat

>qualify as 'high capacity'
It's actually super high hitler capacity, normal 30 rounders are already high cap.

This does seem likely.

>These damn gun nuts can buy all this hardware and kill a shitload of people! They shouldn't be allowed and I'm going to prove it!
>By being that guy.

Sane as fuck.

He was alone.

Based on what? I'm providing real world knowledge, you are just going a baseless speculation with no basis in fact.

says who? the suicided corpse? in any case, two guns would = 120 rounds non-stop. bonus: barrels get to cool down between switching weapons

are you legitimately that retarded that you can't even make a joke a board full of jokers can understand? nobody in this thread thought you were joking, idiot

how did he carry so many clips at once?
did he have his clips welded together forest style
I read he was using a special kind of assault machinegun called an AR-47 that if called that because it can shoot bullets from four clips at once, the AR means automatic revolver and it's teflon inside so the bullets are a lot faster

So slide fire stocks will be banned now.

A slidefire stock is a way of making the rifle shoot 'like' an automatic, and works by you pushing the gun forwards on a sliding stock that causes the trigger to be pressed by your finger to which the recoil forces the gun backwards again and you push forward once more ad infinitum or until you run out of bullets.

Duckduckgo "lightning link" You can make one out of a piece of scrap metal in your garage.

Not sure if retarded or bait.

Both ar ar-15's, guessing both are 5.56. The big mag is a casket style triple stack, probably a 60 round.

All the casings on the ground look like 5.56.

Why is there a fucking sledgehammer?

Seriously I think he may have been that nuts, why else pack 23 guns into his hotel room?

What do you think they'll do with that room?
Will it be like 1408 and they'll just not rent it out, will they tear it out and wall it off, or will they just out in new carpet paint and furniture and keep renting it?

thanks, i don't know anything about guns, so i found a video that explains it for other anons who also don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ws9qu4rs0

Surefire 60 rounders....Yes, quadstack.

based on 20 years as a doctor of gunsmithing

moron

>50 cal
>7cm long shells
WEEEEEW LARPer

No. It'll be blocked except in cuck states

It was an AR-48 a littl known variant of the AR-47

>completely impractical
The dude did crazy amounts of damage

lmao 3 shot only? kek