SUPPORT CATALONIAN INDEPENDENCE

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE NOT SIDING WITH US IN THIS!!!!
SPAIN IS A EU PUPPET AND WE ARE NATIONALISTIC IF YOU ARE NATIONALISTIC YOU MUST SUPPORT CATALONIAN INDEPENDENCE!!!!!
VISCA CANTALUNYA LLIURE!!!

You separatists are just traitors and babies that whine about nothing and want special snowflake status. Kill yourselves

CAPS are retarded.
CAPTAIN CATALONIA!

A FUCKING LEAF

Aren't these Catalonian guys seperatist commies? Why should I support them?

fag

Why are not commies we are nationalistic as fuck.

A bunch of cucks that want to accept more rapefugees. Nationalism is nothing to what it was a hundred years ago faggot.

Hurr-duur. Idiot.

do all Catalans look like that?

:sisi3:

You are not nationalistic. You think splintering makes you stronger. It makes you weak.
A nation is only strong under central authority.

You know what you are? A city-state. Nothing more.

>
Of course China won't support separatist communists

You just got to ask yourself; what would Franco do?

Yes, but with a bigger bulge

Being anti-globalist doesn't make you not-a-commie, you know.

Tell me one reason why Catalonia should be independent country. Besides we wuz kangs, muh identity.

Quatar and Saudi funded commies. Give me a fucking break.

Harder mode, also don't use "Espanya ens roba"

Most people are just pretending being left wing. When we get independence we will be the most right wing country you have ever seen.

Doesn't work that way.

No shit, we have one giant blob of seperatist commies hanging over our heads. No thanks.

>pretending to be retarded
This isn't how you get people to support you m8

you're gommies. gommies aren't human.

You are not fighting for civil rights, you are fighting for nothing more than retard ideals.

There is literally nothing you will be able to do as an independent state that you can't do now.

Fucking brainwashed scum.

kek keep lying to yourself jordi

Asking for support to be independent... Ever heard of irony?

I support catalonia 100%.
They are not a spanish people. The more nations, the better.

We side with you. Today with the general strike you showed the world how it's done and how to poke authoritarians in the eye. Hit them right in the wallet.

Mfw if even 25% of Americans did this for a single day, our government and congress would capitulate and start doing their job in no time.

>inb4 muh gunz
>inb4 America "Home of the Brave"

>merely pretending
wasted trips

>we're just pretending to be commies we'll be nazi later I swear

I side with you OP
anyone on Sup Forums who doesnt is some demented looser

>Pretending to be left-wing

Explain then this people Jordi

France "supported" your rise to independence.

Ever heard of hypocrisy?

Cry moar you fascist statist and go suck moar African cock. Don't underestimate the will of a population united in their conviction. There is literally NOTHING you Spaniards can do to reverse this.

Just hope it makes EU weaker somehow

You are a bunch of commies, but I can respect the desire for local self-determination, especially in the face of Rajoy's corrupt incompetence and willingness to send troops in to suppress peaceful and democratic attempts at local self-determination. I don't like Catalonian lefties, but I think they deserve the right to make their own leftist mistakes for themselves.

Because you are retard

sometimes I wish I was Goku so I could Kamehameha commies away

Most people are left wing so we fake being left wing to win.
Ok, half a country.
They are only like 10%
We have been oppressed all our history.

yes, i support catalonia independence like bavarian from germany.

No te lo crees ni tú, subnormal. Ni la mitad de Cataluña quiere independizarse, sólo unos cuantos idiotas que no sabéis cuanto la vais a cagar gracias a ello. Además, tenéis una deuda con España de tres pares de narices.

>we fake being retarded to win
Yeah man it's time for you to kys

Do you support Scotland independency?

FULL INDEPENDENCE FROM SPAIN.

yeah but they don't want it

Fuck off commie scum, I hope you and your comrats will suffer pain and agony.

Speak English this is America you spic

European countries tearing themselves apart only hurts us.

I don't support you because I don't trust your motives, or those of your backers.

Catalan independence has long been a hotbed of communism.

if only scots had voted they'd have been independent.

>independence from Spain
>still in the EU

Lmao. Well done espanyoles.

>austrian that hates commies
HITLER COME BACK

>You separatists are just traitors and babies that whine about nothing and want special snowflake status.
a leaf i agree with

I hope China invades you and then you come crying.

>oppressed all our history
>currently wealthiest part of Spain
Pick one. Yes, Franco tried to wipe out your culture, but that's over and you're better off than the rest of Spain now.
I support your right to choose secession if you want it, but don't expect any love when your future Catalonian republic decides to become the People's Democratic Caliphate of Leftistan.

>being oppressed all our history

How have you been oppressed, stop lying to yourself Jordi.

>More Balkan-style Nation-Counties
You don't have to remember our states
No fucking way we're remembering yours

Of course. All the coutries should be independent.

Why would we invade ourselves tho?

Catalonians are most retard people i ever see on earth
>Has one of the strongest independant areas inside a country
>Teach their own language and have their own legislation inside another country
>Can manage they're own civil servants independently own govermen
>Got a very big market in the former country wich can sport tons of products
>Has a very old history toguether linked to each other
>Literaly cannot distinguish a catalonian to a spaniard if you dont listen them speaking
>Has liberty to pick their own decisions make own deals with differents countries

>Still want to be independant becouse "Muh oppresion or muh fee fees"

You know your movement is retard and the only people that will support you is people thant want a weaker european union or a weaker spain.

There is any logic reason for wanting independant but "muh fee fees or the goverment we have now is too right for us"

>We have been oppressed all our history.
>get oppressed by moors
>reconquista kicks the muslims out
>fast forward to now
>import muslims more than any other region of Spain

i'm not against you. what you do with your land is your business.

Spain doesn't invest in Catalonia but takes all our money.

I do support you very much. Keep going, show the West that we can make new borders.

>if any scots had voted they'd have been independent

I support you. If the commies secede from Spain, then Spain will hopefully uncuck. Also gives us an enemy to point to (you).

Europe is going to destroy itself with all these separatist movements and fucking China and Russia will win.

Yeah, but the problem is that Catalunya isn't a country, is just a part of Spain wich got a bunch of fags who think that they can fuck the Constitution

If you get your independence, you'll become the poorest shithole in Iberia, you do understand that?

Fuck off commie scum!

>supporting anti white Commies
Never. The only thing I want to see is your physical removal. Anything that weakens the EUSSR the better.

Can't wait to see the raping of the Kurds in the combined Russian,Syrian,Turkish and Iraqi blitzkrieg to come in the next few months once those commies have served their purpose.

saw this catalonian demonstration and they were carrying soviet flag. lol. fuck off commies, die in hell meanwhile in madrid people were sieg hailing XD

China already won. Russia will not. Germany is beyond the possibility of winning. Africa and the Muslims are going to win.
Hint: over a long enough timeline, the only thing that matters is population size.

Aaaand here we go with "Espanya ens roba". You make most of the money, because most of factories and multinationals have their headquarters there. Is it fair than an Extremaduran lives a shitty live, just because you Jordi's can't get more funds for funding more refugees just like the mayor in Barcelona wants?

bu..but...it will work out differently this time....

wouldn't mind another example of why communism fails always desu

Tú eres tonto y en tu casa sí lo saben, yanqui analfabeto

The niggers and the muslims? Excuse me, but why? That have no sense

No, we will take Valencia Baleares and the south of France later. And there is nothing that can stop us.

Bien dicho

>africa and muslims
>winning

Kek. They won't, all powers are going to keep bombing them and accepting them as refugees. And they are going to assimilate despite all the shit you read on Sup Forums, I've seen already plenty of turkgirls being fugged by either blacks or germans.

China yes but I'm sure Russia will win too. With all the shit that is going on Europe will have no power and Russia will intervene in the Middle East for real this time like they did in the Crimean War.

Ok, Manolo. Cannot hear you crying over the sound of all the world press asking for a referendum.

Population is what matters in the long run.

>white people
not many
>brown people
M A N Y

THAT'S JUST A BUNCH OF RETARDS!
MOST OF US ARE NOT COMMIES!!
YOU ARE BEING LIED!!!

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ARE A SPANISH NAZI

It's not our fault you are so lazy
XD

>le nazbol maymay

Jordi Espanyol bls. We all know communism and leftism in Spain is different than in the rest of Europe but you are still lefties.

Dude, I think that we, all Spain, must do a referéndum, but every citizen of this country must have the possibility to vote. Not that shit that you were doing, in wich one person could vote five or six times

NO WE ARE NOT!
WHY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!

There will be no later, the moment you gain your independence the muslim Catalonia republic will alredy be formed. I hope you like been cucked by ahmeds.

>XD

Don't you have some homework to do today?

What a shitty referendum. You only say so because that way you think you will win.

No

I'm Catalonian not a lazy Andalusian.
I have done it already.

Spanish nazis >>>>>>>>>>>>> you commie faggot niggers

This means Barca and Real Madrid play in UEFA only ?

NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS .
PLEASE.

Si no eres un.baneado, eres un mierdas.