Here, I made it a little easier to get it in your tiny minds

Here, I made it a little easier to get it in your tiny minds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1JQ1uvYuMY
youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=77
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Knight_(murderer)
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Australia's violent crime rate has stayed exactly the same
>Australia's rate of sexual crime has gone up
>Australia's rate of massacres has stayed exactly the same
>Australia's invasive pests and kangaroos have bred so out of control that they are obliterating the environment
>Criminals still have guns
>Government estimates up to 70% of guns unaccounted for

But yeah, Australia's fine.

Nice proxy

I'll show you a proxy, cunt.

austrlia has what, 20 million people? australia is mostly white, australia had little to no gangs, australia is an island it's harder to smuggle guns in from neignbouring conutries.

Hillary why are you posting here? Remember you lost the election. Why don't you just go away.

cancer that is killing Sup Forums

They also didn't have a mass shooting before that one, either, and as points out, nothing actually changed except that criminals started killing, raping, and robbing a whole lot more people - far more than would have been victimized by any """mass shootings"""

Nice one, australia. You played yourself.

>over 1 million guns

the difference is that the US has over 300 million guns. And niggers

This worked well in France. Certainly helped the terrorists.

back to the reddit with you

Yeah gun control worked out GREAT for Venezuela.

literally just had this thread.

That mass shooting was a complete setup to take our guns you cunt. It's like saying 9/11 was done by Arabs. Complete fabrication.

Australians cant get these digits tho

No don't I like to see retards killing eachother

You guys need to be reminded ever hour then

>le nigger meme

/thread

Howard was controlled by the un and he forced gun control on us no one in qld actually wanted it

Gun control in Australia was a kneejerk reaction to the port arthur massacre, the amount of hoops i need to jump through to buy a paintball gun i might as well just go all the way and buy a real pistol

There's no legitmate reason why BB guns are banned either

Doco youtu.be/b1JQ1uvYuMY
Rap version youtu.be/yJLfHWYokyM?t=77

Go ahead and try it. Try to even suggest that you are going to take guns from Americans.

Fuck Australia and fuck anyone that tries to take our arms. You're either nefarious or stupid....either way you're on the wrong side. The losers always surrender their arms first. That ain't gonna happen here

150,000 people die a day but 60 people died more cause of your shared belief that all Conservatives must be wiped off the face of the planet.

I guess you're importing Muslims to fill the void. Have fun with your peace loving pets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Knight_(murderer)

fake news

640,000 guns were handed in , 1.5 million rugger .22s Alone were imported in years before 1996 where did they go faggots

/thread/

My country banned pools

Pool drowning was reduced to virtually zero

Overall drowning rates stay the same, because we forgot other drowning options like river, or sea.

But my country smart, no pool drowning success.

>not considering the flux in population

yeah cool

Australia also had a major crime increase. Please go look it up and get back to us.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Australia is a shithole that will be Chinese soon.

The only difference between America and Australia isn't gun laws. We don't share the same culture or history.

And we have had 3 (three) successful mass shootings since then.

Pretty much.

>Go to major city
>Half the people are Chinese

It's ogre, we had a good run but we were sold out and didn't try to stop it.

Anyone who wants to carry out a mass attack will find what they want to do it with. So long as they are somewhat competent. If you don't have a gun you're an easy target for any evil person. Especially if you're a woman...

faggot larping as lord of Sup Forums on every thread

The crime RATE is the same ... meaning the crime absolute numbers have gone UP, as population increases.

Basically, banning guns increased violent crimes.

Meanwhile, Switzerland has virtually zero violent crimes.

USA (considering amount of black people and Hispanics who are prone to violent crimes) have relatively very low violent crime rates. It just seems like a lot because they're 300 million people, and every fuck up is reported worldwide, where people die by the 1000s in asia and middle east and we never hear about it.

increase in population correlates with increased crime

and what's this rate in massacres? citation needed

>A sparsely populated island
>paternalistic government destroying its goods for no reason
>would work in USA, which borders the third world and quasi-war-zones and has 300x as many guns

Get bent.

>This is America
>America had it's worst mass shooting ever on October 2, 2017
>Mass shooting took place in gun free zone with weapons considered illegal by current laws
>retards reference Australia to push gun control despite no parallel to the situation
>retards think mass shooting is good enough reason to alter Constitution
>Don't be retarded

>waaah anyone I disagree with is cancer
No U

Since federation, Australia had some 20 or so massacres leading up to Port Arthur. Since Port Arthur, we have had about 14 or 15 massacres. Also, crime hasn't increased, it has just stayed the same per capita.

Also, you don't share borders with Mexico.

That's kind of an important detail.

Mexico is currently one of the most bloody countries in the world. America Latina currently more violent than Africa, according to UN.

This is fake news they didn't destroy a million guns

>be like Australia

And lose a war to emus? No thanks!

Also sniffing petrol

wasnt that picture just a meme

Australia’s a pussy. We should go freedom bomb Australia.

We actually did lose a war to emus, technically. It's a really good story and could make a really funny comedy farce movie. Has anyone done that yet?

This
Fpbp

>And niggers
Why bring race into this when whites are the ones who commit these mass murders?

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

gun deaths were trending down in Australia before the restrictions.

Also more guns in Australia now than before 1996

Port Arrthur was an inside job

Australians tried to replicate the shooting with their own soldiers but none of them could match the accuracy. The dude that 'did' the shooting had zero fucking training.

LOL

A disarmed nation, is a nation ready for conquest, the same as a divided nation torn apart by civil war and political unrest.
Fun fact: The only reason America has never been invaded in its short history so far is because of "There will be a gun behind every blade of grass" that's haunted its enemies.

By disarming the rights of 319mn people(once you take out the military,police,alphabet agencies) the only thing an invader would need concern themselves is with the military and not the massive armed population.

you're just throwing around numbers with zero evidence
what massacres?
besides sounds to me there was a reduction in "massacres", none of which relate to gun crime

>Australia, which had 13 mass shootings in the 18-year period from 1979 to 1996 but none in the succeeding 19 years

first google search

Nobody shoots anybody now, but we have people burning, stabbing, and splattering each other instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Island?

Mate, there's land underneath the water that connects us to the rest of the world

We're not an island, retard

fuck off and move to straya then, cunt

pretty neat isn't it, you should invite more mudslimes, they like to have parties.

damn... guns would've been much more convenient than these other methods, let's bring guns back, that would've prevented a mother of 8 from stabbing her children to death

Get this through your tiny mind.

I value my ability to own whatever firearm I wish more then I do any and all appeals to safety.

Fuck off.

>one million guns

>land
>underneath water
Your heritage as a penal colony for degenerates is showing

Meanwhile in brazil before and after the gun ban...

red is gun homicides
blue is non gun homicides
gray is total homicides

*you're heritage

your retarded

Take all the mass shootings whites have committed and it still wouldn’t account for a single percentage point of where black on black currently stands. Also don’t forget the #2 and #3 high scores are currently held by non whites

There is nothing I hate more than foreign little shitcunts using our country as a role model for gun control.

Gun crime here is still everywhere, it's just that it's all done with illegal weapons. There are hundreds of thousands of illegal guns in this country you fucking shitcunt and shootings still happen all the time.

>b-but no port aurthur

We had no Port Aurthur before or afterwards, we had free gun rights for fucking decades with no port aurthur. It was a one off freak event that will never happen again here weather we own guns or not. The gun legislation in this country is fucking shit and it needs to be eased up.

Wow didn't know someone this gay hangs out on pol. Neck yourself

>say "cunt"
>certified australian
Yeah nah get fucked. Show us ya proof.

I went to Australia around that time. I couldn't believe how nice it was. It was perfect. Look at it now.
1996 is about the time Australia turned bad

Yeah but mate, be real - it's only bikies shooting bikies. Gangs shooting gangs, criminals killing criminals.

We have the occasional armed robberies, yes, along with occasional armed home invasions (usually coupled with the home being heavily affiliated with drug use).

But even in the dodgiest suburbs we don't get random people getting absolutely nignogged and shot for their wallet, or shot because 'muh oppression', or slaughtered at concerts, or slaughtered at universities, or slaughtered at high schools, or slaughtered at shopping malls, or slaughtered at kindergartens, or slaughtered at parties, or slaughtered at workplaces, or slaughtered at recruitment offices, or slaughtered anywhere else really for that matter.

Yeah it probably works because we're in a unique little bubble, but thank fuck this bubble has decent gun control.

>inb4 faggot who doesn't know shit about guns
I've got six firearms, was a state champion small-bore shooter, and my entire youth was spent in the bush with my rifle, my knife and a water bottle. I love guns. I also love the fact that to get one, you need:
>a good reason (whether it's hunting varmint or an association with a rifle club)
>a clean criminal history
>a cool-off period
>an approved gun safe
>an appropriately sized property
>not an excess (i.e. if you have three .22's, do you really need another one?)

It's just common sense man and works well here. But if I lived in the states, the first fucking thing I'd do is go and buy a handgun no joke.

THEY ARE A FUCKING ISLAND NATION

Nice

Private gun ownership now exceeds the numbers prior to the ban.
Look it up fag.

>ban guns, that will solve the problem
>the problem persists
>well, at least it was harder for them to kill people

How can I get into the illegals arms trade in oz?

>Yeah but mate, be real - it's only bikies shooting bikies. Gangs shooting gangs, criminals killing criminals.

You mean, like it is, everywhere else that doesn't have a deep state hell bent on disarming the populace for nefarious reasons? These mass shootings are an American thing, not a gun ownership thing. Point me out to the killing sprees that happened in Switzerland thanks.

And just how would we shoot niggers without guns? Guns and abortions are the only things keeping niggers from over populating.

Know someone who has a gun and offer to buy it. Fucking every cunt has one hidden out somewhere anyways.

>mfw a few years back my dad bought an old classic car from some old cunt
>started doing renovations on it
>pulled out some of the interiors
>found a rifle hidden in the car
>turns out the old cunt forgot he hid his rifle in the old car

Went out, bought some bullets for it and went shooting VB bottles that weekend with it in the nearest bushland we could find.

>deep state hell bent on disarming the populace for nefarious reasons

What, they're scared the american people are gonna revolt with their guns and kill all the law people? That they're gonna start a revolution like the good ol' days and commit sudoku on the gubment?

Please

Americans bigger than Europe. It would be more accurate to compare our crime rate to west and east Europe

And now the Aussies are entirely unable to defend themselves against the state when it inevitably comes for them.

Back to plebbit my r-selected, friend.

Australia is also a FUCKING ISLAND

we can't keep brown people out of our black market, what makes you think we can do it for guns which are even higher demand?

How much you think my MG42 would go for over there? Assuming I can get it in from Indonesia by boat.

kill yourself newfag

>using cancer as a detracting word
Reddit-tier faggot detected. Fuck off back to your Rick and Morty threads.

Fuck off you country Melbournian. You are a faggot cuckold raised by a real man. You have a defective freedom hating brainlet in your head despite the fact you were raised in the bush with a rifle. You sit there jacking off because it's so hard to get a gun in this country legally, Jesus Christ just off yourself you fucking disgrace.

>It's so good that the government makes me jump through so many hoops in order to defend myself

Just KYS.

correlation =/= causation

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Las Vegas shooting was quite possibly a false flag attack designed to frighten the US public into disarming itself.

There are many Australians that believe the Port Arthur massacre was a false flag attack. If it was a false flag, it was certainly very effective at disarming the Australian people and it didn't require a costly, lengthy political campaign to get it done.

It didn't require the military going house-to-house because shame is a powerful motivator. Going house-to-house would have cost more lives than the massacre did, so the bean-counters would have been able to rationalise it to themselves as well.

Food for thought.

Probably a fucking lot.

Post pics of your MG42 by the way, I'd fucking love to own one.

Ignoring the fact that blacks kill each other in the thousands across the country EVERY YEAR
Good job ignoring the facts, pal.