Bleach

681 out
readms.com/r/bleach/681/3517/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/jumpshoptokyo/status/748681292208889856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to the last thread?

So next chapter we'll probably see Ishida meet up with the rest of the group; maybe the dads show up? And they go through the portal

ichigo's new sworb is ugly as fuck

I love my water empress!
>What happened to the last thread?
It was deleted cause it had the word "edition" in the op.

why is he like this?

it was shit, just pure unadulterated shit.

The thread and the chapter and the way this fucking thing is going to end.

ichibo been depress for years user

he's been a bitch ass nigga ever since he killed THE HEART

does he have a mother complex?

>Mother complex
>Orihime looks like his mom
stop

why hasn't he jumped her yet?

imgur.com/a/tiA4z rukiafags amirite

how the hell do you go from this

>this kills the thread

A lot of nice art

Does this mean Urahara really did die?

I don't know. I think it is actually kinda of cute. A bit autistic, but cute.

these desu

Jesus Christ Kubo, what have you done to her innocence?

Her what?

twitter.com/jumpshoptokyo/status/748681292208889856

Are shippers shitposting about this?

It doesn't really mean much. just stickers.

You know what, you're right. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Would this count as projecting?

c-cute

They are anniversary ones and the ones representing Bleach are Orihime and Ichigo.

More like Kubo looked at her one night and said "Fuck it, it doesn't matter how OOC this is, I want to draw her with ridiculous cleavage".

Post em

I cannot wait to get this Orihime one brave souls.

They aren't out yet. JUMP just announced them in that tweet. Hime is "Tuesday" and Ichigo is "Sunday."

Isn't that in-character to pretty much every character he's made?

I honestly thought it would be Ichigo, and Rukia. Which means Orihime is the new main heroine, or does it represent MC's end game with the manga ending? Did they do the same for other shounen that ended in their magazine?

Reminder that is you prefer a petite body over a voluptuous one then you are for all intent and purposes gay or a pedophile.

So when do they come out?
Because until then shitposting will be as usual.

Isane shy about showing off her gorgeous amazonian figure because she is insecure about her height, and comes off a bit timid. Yet she is very brave when it comes to confronting the enemy. Very in character, and gapmoe.

Reminder that if you feel the need to tell everyone how heterosexual you are, you are for all intents and purposes gay.

But will she be brave enough to replace Captain Murder Mom?

Brave enough? Yes. Skilled enough? Probably not.

I more concerned whether or not if she got off paneled by the X-Axis Nigga.

Orihime has always featured in the heroines spreads while Rukia in the protagonists one with Ichigo at times. Heroine isn't necessarily 'main heroic female character' but actually "love interest" at times.

Wiki Nip page also refers her as the heroine, no idea if it isn't some shipper edit.

Orihime ending up with Ichigo would be pretty shounen. Unless romance is the genre, mc tend to end up with the girl who lusts after them and specially one that can provide good genes for their future children to make a new generation story.

Not him, but I think those come out on December for the anniversary.

How strong is she, anyway? I don't remember her actually doing anything in the series. Pretty big pressure replacing someone who casually wrecks Zenpachi

E D I T I O N
D
I
T
I
O
N

yes we have an editionmod now

I have to say, even with Kubo's bullshit asspulls, and shit story telling. At least all his characters with what little panel time they get pass the "The Plinkett Test". The only reason the manga survived this long is because of the cast of characters.

Well if they come out for the anniversary in December, and assuming Bleach does end in 4 issues, that will cause very little shitposting that will not already have happened.

Curious that there would be a sticker for Bleach, but it might confirm its endind real soon.

His cock was beaten.

>Isn't that in-character to pretty much every character he's made?
Fuck no, I could even take your pic to prove it. Look at Soi Fong and Nemu, neither are wearing revealing swimsuits, they don't care about being sexy, they're pragmatic women. Isane shouldn't either but the deep cleavage is mostly here to show how easily she gets embarassed (moreover I think it's canon Unohana choose it for her).
Thus far, Orihime's outfit always helped convey her character, her lack of cleavage and long, old fashioned skirts showed how timid and modest she is. Before this 1000 year war outfit, she never even wore any outfit with cleavage, not even a basic, high v neck.

Not very, the last time she actually fought anyone in manga was Ichigo. And he KOed her bare handed.

>pic related
>tfw no more best espada gang interactions
feels bad ;_;

>Curious that there would be a sticker for Bleach, but it might confirm its endind real soon.
Maybe Kubo will have special chapters after the manga like Kishi did with Naruto? he did have that mini arc with Nardo's kid, and the rest of the generation. There was even the ceremonial special chapter.

Too bad her squad got killed

RIP her team

That's not really indicative, Sasakibe was supposed to be strong and he got beat the same way.

And anyway, her skill as a healer and administrator would be more sought after than martial ability, in the 4th.

Though she still needs Bankai to take the seat.

Oh no, they are alive. I remember Orihime using one of her barriers to keep them from dying why Chad was taking a few hits.

I don't see it happening. She lacks self estime and obviously isn't a natural leader. Most likely someone from another division, Kira, or maybe even Yumichika in the event his boyfriend dies, or anybody skilled in healing kidou, will replace her.

Could be. And that would make it a definite nail in the coffin.

On the other end, it is the 15th year of publication. So it gets a milestone, is close to the end. Could be just a final push for merch before it dies.

Since there will probably never be an anime for it.

>while* Chad was taking a few hits

Oh right, I thought they might have died after that.

>Since there will probably never be an anime for it.
Don't say that. I think this last arc would make great direct to DVD/BDs. there wouldn't even have to be any filler. there is always a sliver of hope.

Right?

RIGHT?!

>Though she still needs Bankai to take the seat.
What the hell is her sword anyway?
It probably be that fat pink haired bastard

>bastard
He's cute, don't be rude to him.

Last Volume still needs to be published. And the announcement of the sequel.

Bleached.

>It probably be that fat pink haired bastard
Oh no, you're right. All those Vizards are still in SS. He is the perfect candidate to fill in squad 4's saptain seat.

>What the hell is her sword anyway?
Nobody knows. I think some games gave her wind powers, but that's it.

If I were to make a guess, the current rush is to see wether to make it last for a while longer, or to axe it. And to see if the appeal is strong enough to greenlight an anime. But what do I know.
So things will move forward, but the pacing is still bizarre.

>Nobody knows. I think some games gave her wind powers, but that's it.
Nah it's another stupid Ice weapons

Will Ichigo kiss Orihime?

So is Harribel even going to be mentioned at any point before Kubo finishes?

Fuck no

I have no clue. ;_;
I miss the espada arc wish it would've been longer.

No.

I doubt it

Best girl.

I wish Starrk didn't die. ;_;

Imagine. A monthly sequel, for a short while.

SoL antics of the characters that did not get time in the spotlight. Regardless of timeline.

Shinji's Bankai.
The excellent adventures of Urahara and Yoruichi in the real world.
Chad playing and failing with his band or something.
Karin doing shinigami duties during the 17 months.
Ichigo at his part time job.

Oh yeah, I must have confused it for something else. It does make sense considering its name.

Probably.

I want Kukaku to glare at me, and call me a pathetic little man.

Same. I miss Ulquiorra. I lost hope in him ressucitating somewhere along the way but I still wish somebody would at least mention him, no matter how irrelevant he and the rest of the espadas are right now.

It is going to happen. In the last page spread.

Swords = Dicks right?

Hey now, if we are whipping them out.

I can't wait to make
Bleach: Edition mod: Edition

I want Kukaku hugs

>her lack of cleavage and long, old fashioned skirts showed how timid and modest she is.
Rather than modesty it shows she dresses comfortably. She wears long skirts but has no problem wearing her school uniform's short skirt, or really short pants or a showy swimsuit, it seems more about clothes that are comfortable than clothes that hide her figure. Urahara said himself it was custom made it for her, there's a chance she was so comfortable she didn't actually notice how dirty it looked. It didn't bother her walking around in that outfit until Ichigo stated she was showing to much skin.

That tells us nothing. But again, her skills as a healer and administrator would be more important.

For what purpose?

In the movie:

Bleach: THE LAST.

Which will take place after the last chapter and before the epilogue and will reveal the source of her powers.

It tells you nothing because there's nothing to tell. That bit of information you received is all there is to know about the sword and likely all that we'll ever know.

Is that a pokemon? If so then it's probably something a "Rukiafag" on Sup Forums has autism over. He wants Rukia doing something with all of the known Pokemon for some reason.

Ichigo wants to hit that but doesn't know they are cousins

Thank you captain obvious. This was known.

The source of her powers is Ichigo. Just like everything in her life.

>implying tsukihime didn't just insert "Ichigo did not despair" into Ichigos past
it's like you can't even kubo

You know all their powers are innate right? The source of her power is her soul.

Fuck, I meant tsukishima of course. It's like 3am here so cut me some slack.

No point. He underwent the exact same sequence of despair then resolve when Rukia gave him his powers back.

just call him turkeyhandle

is he the least relevant character in this entire fucking manga or what? his sword doesn't even have a name.

>Not calling him facebook

Of course he wasn't. Because Tsuki was there to save his mom and she's waiting home with his sisters now.

Such a good friend.