Jk Rowling has a point

Jk Rowling has a point

How come there wasn't a gun ban after Sandy Hook and now Las Vegas?

Because Americans aren't as easily cowed as she and her British.

>200,000 legally registered guns in EU
>over 300 million in US
>unknown amount of illegal guns in US

yeah totally the same

I'm pretty sure statistics showed that gun crime was still very present in Britain and violent crime went up

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED does this bitch not understand?

stunned
baffled
shocked
surprised
*yawn
mexico banned guns, theyre a narco state

>just ban guns and the shootings will stop
Kinda fucking thuggish ain't it?

Probably because someone with half a brain realizes that the United States, being as big as it is, with the amount of land it has, with the amount of people it has and with the amount of guns in circulation, it'd be FUCKING RETARDED to think you can get EVERY. SINGLE. GUN.

You really think you're going to be able to get bubba's collection who's been off the grid for a decade??? Nah dude.

Because if we don't have arms, morons like J.K. Rowling would transform our country into a PC libtard police state tyranny. Moreover, the shit they've done in the last 60 years is why the cultural rot that leads to mass shootings exists.

Get fucked, Commies.

yeah,next UK should ban acid and knives.

Not all of us can live in safe gated communities bitch.

Did the Wizarding world ban wands after Voldemort was defeated?

uhhhm sweetie that doesn't mean what you think, like I can't even omg how are guns legal if I can't inject a state mandated free Cannabis? It's literally like when lord vader and and harry potter went to destroy the ring and lord voldemort was like hurr durr no ring la and then they went super sayjin and Kamehameha'd him like really hard and the Pokemon Themesong started to play like omg yeah got it? Totally related right?

She has a.point that she's stupid. I love all the murders that just happen in different ways in England now. Compare knife murders per capita from England to the US. Btw how are all the child sex rings working out for you?

Because it’s pointless. There are enough guns in existence that every adult could have one.
I can buy them out of the classifieds in the newspaper or at estate sales, and I don’t have to register them.
We’ve already banned opioids, and more people die every day from that, than guns.

Tragedies don't make progress you fucking filthy kikes.

Bump for Truth!

Killing family less Commies and Kikes is where we should start!

rather be shot than acid thrown in my face

fpbp

Because laws banning things only keep them out of the hands of the law abiding.

Criminals don't obey the law. It comes with being a criminal.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

What is so fucking complicated about this? I was going to post something that had stronger wording, but the cunts in government would probably deem it illegal. If only I had some way to defend my rights...

because automatic weapons were banned in the 1980s. that was the last time we "compromised" and the faggots on the left keep pushing for more gun control. they say they respect the second amendment but they've proven they don't. if we give in now then they're just going to try and take more from us later.

And since then how many have died from blades/bomb/vehicle attacks by muslims yet all they've done is increase immigration from these 3rd world nations.

and yet still no muslim ban in europe

This coming from an English manic depressive.

Did she even take in the refugees in to her house like she promised to?
I'll be willing to give up my guns if she's willing to take up 20 Somalian refugees.

>muh gunbans
Like fucking clockwork.
These puppets do their job as alsways. As soon as the bodies go cold, these maggots come out with their commie agenda.

YOU GOD DAMN WHORE! HE WAS USING A BANNED WEAPON IN A MOTHERFUCKING GUN FREE FUCKING ZONE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

please tweet her this message, thx.
Also it was an inside job.