How can you deny guns are a problem?

How can you deny guns are a problem?
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty easily, I avoid sites like (((vox)))

Because 30k deaths in a country of 320 million are statistically insignificant.

Yeah. I don't have enough of them and more conveniently located gun range.

i really want to go to the US and shoot a vector. that hing looks sick

Because they disarmed us here and we are murdered like flies with the firearms that are sold to criminals by the police.

Same shit with Brasil, same shit with anywhere where the population got disarmed. Speaking about guns, does anybody know what he was firing?

20k are suicides
8k are gang related, so niggers
Leaving about 2k to actual homicides and accidents

The only problem with the 2nd Amendment is that we have been too cowardly to use it for the reasons intended.

Ew Vox? That's like trying to live a healthy lifestyle with mcdonalds and soda for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

When the shots come from the 12th floor instead of the 32nd...

how can you deny banning them is not the solution?

Vast majority gun deaths are from suicides and gang violence. Why would banning guns stop suicide and gangs?

90% of the gun problem are blacks and illegally obtained guns.

America doesn't have a gun problem.

You people are so stupid it's painful.

Remember the last time when gun got some legs and shot someone?

Yeah, me neither.

LIST OF THINGS THAT KILL MORE PEOPLE IN THE US:
Cars
Cigarettes
Water
Suicide
Bad Diets

Are we gonna ban the rights to all these things too faggot?

Btw majority of gun crimes are nigs nogging, if you want to solve the real crisis then focus on the urban soot them up cities that account for the majority of gun crime.

heart disease and medical malpractice

>Guns are a problem because of gun related homicide

Nigga. You realize homicide =/= undeserved killing. Someone protecting their own life with a firearm and killing their attacker counts as homicide.

>America makes up 4.4% of the population, but own half the world's supply of firearms
Which is why banning them won't change shit. 300 million KNOWN firearms in US circulation, and you're telling me magically banning these things won't lead criminals getting their hands on them if they want it? Meanwhile, we're going to disarm law abiding citizens so they have NO means of protecting themselves in the event of a shooter at that?

>Mass shooting bit
Sorry gangs, that regularly don't follow the law, count towards that number.

>States with more guns have more fun deaths
No shit.

>Tighter gun laws = fewer deaths
NHfag here. We have Texas level gun control and amount to one of the safest states to live regarding firearms. Your chart is purposely misleading to force a point.

>Suicide rates bit
Love his they leave how what states fall under what category. Would sure look foolish if people knew they were comparing Texas to Hawaii.

>Police have also killed over 2000 people since Micheal Brown
How is this relevant information? Don't brandish a firearm at cops or run away / fight an arrest, and you won't get shot

>The rest
Essentially fluff.

Not an argument
Kill you're's'elf

shill gtfo

Getting rid of guns won't stop mental illness caused by gmos and flouride

the usa is one if not the only country that has a real chance at true freedom and you idiots want to relinquish your right to bear arms in favor of the illusion of safety

you disgust me and you have no right to call yourself an American if you are pro gun control

Please. 20+ kids were supposedly gunned down and a government that wanted to ban guns couldn't get it done. What makes you think this will finally be the incident.

Basic rights aren't up for negotiation.

mudretz

of the last 2000 probably about half are men killing their cheating bitch wives.
just saying

Libtards whole ideology is based on logical fallacies.
>remove guns
>see, less gun crime
>overall crime is the same or increases
>Still counts it as a win

I deny that people being killed is a problem.

What don't you understand about a 'right'?
Rights aren't negotiable, they CANNOT be infringed upon by anyone.
The government does not have the authority to infringe upon a right, as rights were given by God/nature and not by the government.

please explain to everyone how banning guns would prevent criminals from obtaining said guns.

because all banning does is prevent honest innocent people from obtaining said guns LEGALLY.

criminals do not have legal firearms.

>a few hundred of totally avoidable deaths per year is a TOTALLY acceptable price to pay for muh civil militia

You sound exactly like those refugee loving faggots in Italy/Germany

Yep. Majority of those shot deserve it (gangs, whores, dumbshits, etc.).

are you guys allowed to have guns?

Most gun deaths are suicides and gang related no matter how bad the laws get those two things will always keep "gun violence" up.

so far, i've heard "ar-15 like" and "ak-47 like" which from our media could mean anything. They would say the same thing about handguns.

Guns are a problem. I, personally, don’t have enough of them, nor am I as good a shot as I’d like to be.

people are the problem. guns are inanimate objects and cannot be a problem without human intervention. hello genius.

A small number of guns kill people - ban them all.
A small number of Muslims kill people - ban them all.

I'm okay with this.

I wish I could own a revolver or two.

Alchohol kills around 8x the amount of gun homocides
Why don't we ban alchohol?

I think the former could be prevented by putting a breathalyzer on your most accessible firearm...
You are right about the latter as the states with strictest gunlaws prove every single day

top kek.

very underrated post.

Guns aren't a problem. People are.

It is time the US join the right side of history and prohibit easy access to these tools of murder to the general public.

Weapons have no place in society.

I don't but I'm willing to have the occasional mass murder in order to enjoy my ability to own a gun. Freedom is worth more than life. I'd rather have a terrorist attack daily than have more monitoring and restrictions.

1 post by this id.
Remember to sage slide threads.

Damn... Never thought of it that way...

>How can you deny guns are a problem?vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

How can you deny ssris are THE problem?

>Ban Guns
stabbings.
>Ban Knives
forkings
>Ban Forks
Bludgeonings
>Ban Baseball Bats
Chokings
>Ban People with Really Big Hands
Hangings
>Ban Rope

You see already where this is headed, right? Let me ask you something, and I want you to seriously consider the possibilities here. Once you've managed to round up all the weaponry from all of the LAW ABIDING citizens, how do you make criminals with guns obey the law when they keep getting them while regular folk do not? The 2nd Amendment is there for a reason. Take a read at pic related. Our highly sophisticated and immensely expensive uniformed professional human life expiring force of awesome can't beat a bunch of hillbillies in the mountains of Afghanistan, let alone rice pickers in the bush of Vietnam. We are at a stalemate with NORKS because they refuse to play ball nicely, and have zero, ZERO capability at a ground game in Russia due to terrain/weather.

If you honestly believe that taking guns away from law abiding citizenry is going to solve any fucking thing whatsoever, then your world view is obtuse as your left brain is shriveled.

This. Expand your reading material, OP.

Also, this, OP. Kim DuToit move to the US for a reason. If you don't know who that is, you're in for a day of learning.

BAN SSRIS

SPREE KILLING AND HOMCIDES/SUICIDES DROP DRAMATICALLY

Jews are the problem.

WTF I love gun freedoms now.

That's a beautiful piece.

>create a new mental disorder
>people with mental disorder are not allowed to own guns due to being mentally unfit
>have every doctor diagnose every patient with this disorder during their next check-up
See, gun control is easy. Since mental illness is the ultimate backdoor for rights you can do this for any policy.

I'm not going to open that link but I assume it's actually a map which shows where niggers live in large numbers.

There are intentionally be vague so they can use it as a pretense for banning "assault rifles" which means just about anything that isn't a single shot, no more than 5 round magazine, bolt action rifle.