The 3 seas initiative part II

This is the second part of the original thread that was archived.

The biggest problems that we had were shills of putinist origin and larping nationalists.

Again, I am reassuring that this is not a larp topic. It is very serious and likely to happen.

Another problem is the blatant baiting. Guys, if someone starts to roast you country with just cheap insults, ignore it. Ignore those posts because they do not have any substantial criticism in them and are also off topic.

These historical grudges that are mentioned now are just to divide and conquer our part of Europe. Remember that. If we want to make it big in the changing world, we need to work together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFBSxWEhUUQ&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you stop larping as an Austrian first Matej?

what is the status of the initiative?

please ethnically cleanse your countries of the gypsies

thank u

I never said I was austrian. I even reveald the country of my origin. I just live here now. Should I use a meme flag instead?

Well the V4 is getting more isolated from the EU then ever.

Donald Trump delivered a speach supporting the initiative. The speech was partially written by a polish guy that supports it.

This romanian guy has more insight.

Sorry, can't do that. We can only try to not give them any money for spamming kids. That should motivate them to start working.

> no larp
>seriously gonna happen
give me a bunch of sauces that this is being considered seriously amongst politicians of involved countries and we can talk

>Should I use a meme flag instead?

Yes

If every foreigner/sandnigger living in a western country did that Sup Forums would be a better place

I specifically wanted something that isnt fat autistic basement dweller video full of edgy opinions and 2k views

Oh really? Then why does everyone demand to reveal their flag when being engaged in an argument?

Facts are what is important. If you don't like fat men, well ignore the video and just listen.

If it came to fruition and EU fell apart, we could dictate all land import and export from West to East. But such thing would probably provoke Germans to another war, probably

Germans own most of industry and companies in our countries that are worth anything. If something starts happening, they will rally local politicians to tell to people how fucked our economy will be and how all the jobs will disappear if we leave EU.

They are already setting up Nordstream II and undermining our influence in energy tranportation. We should go for it. You guys have USA behind you.

Stay away from us serbs, dont chimp out on our borders and you can do whatever the fuck you want us far as I'm concerned

What does stay away mean in this sense? Also Russia is just bad for you. Abandon those faggots. We are your true friends. My country did not acknowledge Kosovo as an independent country.

TRI
R
I
MORETA
O
R
E
T
A

oh man leave us out of unions we'll just chimp out again

>what does stay away mean
Dont even think about trying to get us in the union and dont apply economic pressure and stop undermining our relations with russia.
>Russia is just bad for you
No my friend, Russia never invaded us, never threatend us, they helped us whenever they could. We share the same mentality and religion. You on the other hand...
Also I dont give a damn if it is bad for me or not. I would rather die living my life how I want it and be poor for the rest of my existence then to be a cuck, bow to the powerfull neighbours and live a life of rich and splendour.

Pride and honour have long abandoned your countries in the pursuit of ever easier work/care free life. It has even started affecting my own nation. I hope I dont share the same fate as you.

How about removing Poland and adding the Ukraine? Ukrainian people are beautiful and kind.

Poles are kind of hateful.

soon

How about dropping that meme flag? Ukraine is fucked up country at the moment with next to none economy and cant guarantee their own territorial integrity. Nobody will touch that now with a ten feet pole

Bulgaria and Romania is our sphere of influence, ok?

Fuck off from Orthodox countries, we want Eurasia.

Orthodox alliance when?

Why do I smell russian baiting here?

Russia did not invade because Tito would not allow it.

Clinging to some elusive pride is not good when people around you are poor, can not get a good education and fulfill their dreams.

I would not say you have the same mentality as Russians. Also there are many mentalities in Russia because of its size.

Podkarpatska Rus will go to Slovakia my friend.

In the last 300 years Russian peoples fate and the fate of serbian people were the same. You are talking about tito-stalin relations and I think thats the exception in serbo-russian relations. Usually russians would not need to apply political presure on us cuz we are friendly nations. Tito at the time wanted neutrality wich was unusual for serbia (it was yugoslavia and he was still croatian after all).
I've been watching Russian TV channels and their sitcoms, cant see any difference at all.
>clinging to pride
Well, I could agree to that, there are exceptions in every rule but I would still rather be poor than to leech money/resources off of other countries. As austria has many people from the balkans who migrated for the better life (as far as I know our diaspora works, doesnt take much gibs?), and woth current migration, you should support my way of thinking

I am not Austrian btw. I come from Slovakia. Do you love me now?

Sorry, no. Why should I? What has Slovakia ever done for my people?

I thought you Serbs like us because we did not acknowledge Kosovo as a country.

>I thought you liked us because we didnt fuck you over like everybody else
I dont have any opinions on slovakia, neither positive or negative.

Also I think we did send policemen to guard the balkan route from immigrants.

This iniative is a joke. There is nothing uniting those countries besides try to act edgy and antagonistic towards the EU.

In the end germany and france can bribe all those economic dwarfs to stop such an insane initiative.

> Slovakia won't become a province/state in the glorious Polish-Hungarian Commonwealth
> There will ever be a Polish-Hungarian Commonwealth ;_;

>The 3 seas initiative

What's that, just some economic/infrastructure project? Who cares, thesecountries are in the EU anyway.

The EU will not be around much longer.

>overextending
why tho

That did not have anything to do with us. The goverment in belgrade are the biggest pussies we ever had. The fence was on serbian hungarian border, thats what you were protecting instead of us serbs buliding our own fence in the south. Your fence saved serbias ass because the balkan rute is almost dead now.

They went to Macedonia as well if I am not mistaken.

>vojvodina
There we go... like I said, jist leave us alone and you'll have great neighbours.

It's just a hungarian baiter.

Ukrainians are russians in denial. They are sub-humans and should only be used as canon fodder (like in E.Ukraine/Novorossia). Also kys ukrainian LARPer, you're scum and won't get any gibs. Poland on the other hand is catholic.

I actually want Serbia to join this if it ever happened but not if it's just fuck Russia alliance. If they want to be at least neutral to Russia ok, then Serbia could become the main link with Russia and Medjumorje/Three Seas Union.

The thing is that Russia would not be a part of it. It does not mean we would have to be hostile.

> putinist shills
it doesn't take a shill to see that for AUSTRIA co-operating with RUSSIA is much more preferable than with some discount slavshit retards who have ALWAYS let us down before
what the fuck do you want to create here, a plumbercuck union, because you're just such a fucking useful slavshit disapora here in austria, plumbercucking for 25% below minimum wage?
fuck you, I'd curb stomp you without a second thought and your polish plumbercuck family along with you
putin send the guns

>Ukrainians are russians
"no"

don't listen to this guy, his "totally not a larp" plan is a shit plan for faggot diaspora larpers
what we'll really do, is hussle an alliance with russia and then restore yugoslavia no questions asked
maybe find a reason to fuck up the poles, but that has never been a problem

Why do I get the feeling you are a russian larping as an austrian?

Why the fuck does Austria want in on this anyway? You know it will just be Austria giving gibs to the rest?

We need someone that has successfull country to inspire the rest.

op is a fucking slavshit diapora obviously, thinking up ways to get gibs is their national pastime
a fucking diaspora is gonna accuse me of being diaspora because of denying a trade partner that's more important to us than all the village-states listed in op, put together, hahahaha
off yourself, gypsy

actually WE don't need you for shit besides being the guys whom some jews abuse for getting cheap labor; when people unironically start wanting to get paid a fair wage for a fair bit of work again, without being undercut by the human trash from the eastshit-belt, then you'll get deported/pogrom'd the fuck along with your roach friends

If OP was not shilling for neolib power plays I would be sympathetic. Russians are seeding agents of chaos through the West. Problem is the West is doing the same thing with Democratic pretense.

How did you get to the conclusion that this is a neolib project? It is conservative after all.

I want in, ok?

You will be running to our countries when mudslimes take over western Europe dipshit.

Come in. We are open.

well maybe we don't like the EUSSR and burgers here, so siding with Russians is the most logical choice, have you thought about that, fatass?
in fact, I'm willing to bet that most of this "chaos" you're talking about here, would actually come from your foodstamping 50% nigger side
number 1 supported of moderate muslims in the world, talking about seeding chaos
eat shit, nigger, who funded the coup in ukraine?
fuck off shitaly, you're getting an assfuck
stop posting, you piece of slavshit

your yugo delusions might work for other yugos, so why don't you take some of your own advice and get the fuck going, slavshit

Fuck right off. We are NOT getting grouped with the butthurt belt.

>Willingly wanting a union with Poland

No...don't make the same mistakes we did...

> you will run to "our" countries
> posts disgusting gibsmedat larp "unions" from austria
you're literal dogshit and larpin on 4chinks is all you'll ever accomplish
off yourself

Bitch please, don't act like yugos are the bad immigrants in your country.

What did you accomplish except for paying 50% tax from your salary?

More than half of our gypos went to west Yurop. Soon, we will send the other half.

The French sent 20000 back to Romanian. Kek

lmao I will act however the fuck I want in MY country, you worthless migrant
it will look nice on paper, when after stuffing a couple thousand of yugo-gypos into shipping containers you can give an interview to the local news station, show the gibsmedats and be like
> well.. I guess you really can't teach a slavshit how to be civilized
> *crowd laughter*
and then we ship you turkroaches off to somalia, whilst seizing all property
how do you like this plan?

None of that is going to happen. Either you are going to be conquered by mudslimes or the FPÖ will be elected. They are for immigration in the boundaries of european countries. So you're wet nazi larp dreams will not come true.

ok first of all take-out slovenia and why the hell would austria want to be a part of it

are you going to tell me why some yugoshit mong is posting on behalf of austria, or not?
who the fuck are you?
> a jobless betabux migrant-trash, possibly """austrian"""
why the fuck should anyone care?
> we shouldn't
should you off yourself?
> you should
now if you wanna roleplay some dipshit-type union, put some gay flag on, because you're about as austrian as dogshit that you can find in the street, in austria
you can't even name 3 differences between yourself and jihadis with their "unions", you're all just disenfranchised migrants who know they don't belong here (for good reason, you're trash) so they go off and roleplay
I can promise you, that actual whites getting pissed off at you worthless leeches, is more likely than 20iq pislamists managing anything more than a terror attack
In fact, were we to begin dealing with you vermin, I'd expect a response from you NATOcucks sooner than the muslims themselves, so nice fucking try you WORTH-LESS NON-AUSTRIAN WASTE OF SPACE
obviously we're not gonna be in it, if anything we're annexing slovenia like you said

why include the garbage that is esti, latvia and lithuania? those three can only exist off subsidies

Three seas initiative is a meme so count us out.