Be a normal guy chilling in your hotel room in Vegas

>be a normal guy chilling in your hotel room in Vegas
>CIA niggers bust down your door and shoot you in the head
>they proceed to open fire on a concert outside your hotel
>they leave before cops arrive
>you get blamed for killing 60 people

Imagine how shitty it is to be this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZeiunoX7bY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
rt.com/usa/405552-us-expels-cuban-diplomats/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

It isn't like stuff like this hasn't happened in the past, a huge amount of turning points in history have been due to false flags.

>CIA niggers bust down your door and shoot you in the head
he wouldn't know if thats what happened.
china if anything cause they're playing buddy buddy

More likely story than the one they are trying to push.

Big if true

THIS

Probably jews

but for what agenda? gun control?

We know its true, this is the biggest false flag ever

JIVES WITH MY THEORY:

The 'shooter' might be just the patsy.

He was found dead in the room... The real shooters might have got away leaving behind Paddock to be found. He might have been acting with them and was killed or was somehow set up (possibly thinking he was doing an arms deal)

True if big.

Double gets comfirm.

9-11

Do we have any info on his gambling if he had huge debt he might have been willing to do some stuff for the chinks to get out of his debt

Such is life in US of A, innit?

You're a fucking idiot. Keep your dumb thoughts to yourself.

we're being slid hard

Yeah, they still can't believe that sandy hook wasn't sufficient so they're thinking outside the box now. No argument by people who advocate for 'more guns' would have prevented this guy's massacre. They want more security / monitoring / control in general.

shills don't want this thread to exist

Digits confirm this is exactly what happened.

TRUMP WILL DISAVOW CIA NIGGERS.

at least change your flag, you've been at this all night

reminds me of the No Russian. i know i know Cawaduty but still fishy.

>excQWtUR

id= EXECUTOR

GETS DOUBLE DOUBLES

SPEAKS TRUTH

the gods of the machine favor you OP. Take my bump

We can determine time of death.

that doesn't negate OP theory or this theory it is simply another data point with variance.

former neighbour and marine veteran:

>“I’m not a big conspiracy theory guy, but it don’t sit right,” said Rick, before making the extraordinary claim that the whole shooting was a “set up” and that Paddock’s body may have been left in the hotel room while other assailants carried out the shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZeiunoX7bY

So fully automatic paddock is innocent?

I was listening to his brother try to process the story, I could tell he was at a complete loss. I normally think the conspiracy theories Sup Forums kicks around are retarded, but this one actually seems credible to me.

Clearly an ANTIFA operation.
Time to kill them all.

There's really no way to prove it at this point, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was.

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

obviously they are keeping the fact he wanted to kill conservatives under wraps to avoid the possibility of retaliatory attacks against leftists

Pretty much this.
The jews know how important gun laws are going to be in the coming civil war. Now they're trying to ban guns and whatnot, blame white people, so on and on.

He was a millionaire. He was retired. There was no reason for it. He had everything to lose

The only thing that gives him some kind of motive was his Father being on the FBI's Most Wanted List. Benjamin Hoskins Paddock for Bank Robbery.

osi and chertoff group stocks, apparently

That's still no reason for him to unload on a crowd of people.

Unless, his Father was set up to. It has happened before and the List was especially not very effective during the 70's.

Actually I'm imagining how shitty it must be to be you OP, considering your delusions are out of control

Why wait until youre in your golden years then? Why not plan something closer to the prime of your life when you would be a better fighter?

Also, why setup two sniper nests and go through the effort of breaking both windows if you are alone? How much time would that waste to walk over and blow out a second window?

This explains why I've never seen a CSA poster of value before.

I can have a window like those open within a minute, but I am trained to breach into high rise buildings, and we use explosive breachers.

Far out, dude.

Clutching at straws, like the rest of the MSM looking for a reason as to why he did it. His father died in '98, why would he wait nearly 20 years to avenge him?

>implying Paddock didn't hate nu-country and was doing us all a favor by killing this genre's faggot fans.

People actually died on 9/11 though
Here the only casualty I've seen so far is that guy who shot himself by using the Force to hold a revolver eight feet behind his head

Only thing that I could of think of. I personally think he is innocent, the attack was too just strategic, and it also reminds me of the precision executed during the Dallas Attack.

>motive wont leak
>insane amt of guns in his room, not reasonable amt
>images of these evil guns DOES leak

Yeah this is bullshit

Kek confirms

>gun control
Yes and btw you now can see articles about Sup Forums users making fun of the deads or something along.
Prepare your anus for a dailystormer style shutdown.

could he have been a spook? could his dad have been a spook? maybe working for mi6 on the IRA front, but from the USA side of things. just a thought... being on the most wanted list would help his cover.

btw are you California Highway Patrol...? if so, thanks. I still hate California drivers for the most part, but you guys are alright.

Vast if verifiable

>and your only image is pic related

Follow the Woman

I never heard of him. I was checking the Ranger, USASF and JSOC registry databases as it was happening. Civilians rarely get into SAD/SOG without Military Service.

Plot Twist. It's true and OP is the CIA operative who carried out the operation.

alledged motive....

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921

Dubbs! Confirmed!

no i dont mean any kind of special forces.... i mean a spook as in deep-state, shady stuff. money laundering for CIA drug running operations or pedophiles. or maybe organized crime and deep state is incorrect. the way his life was so sanitized seems like he's an actor, a state actor.

He he was going to invest in thousands of dollars of weaponry for a mass shooting, you'd think he would have bought a suppressor or at least one of those oil filter adaptors.

were they invisible to surveillance cameras ?

Shit Manson getting smashed was probably supposed to be a distraction from something but no one cared so they pulled this shit.

I'm sure plenty of SAD members have their records scrubbed before Black Operations like this one

It wasn't some inside job you fuckin retard.
Dude chimped out because Jason Aldean sucks.

Posting in a factual narrative thread.

It's to terrorize, demonize guns, kill whites/divide the people, and for soros and company to get rich slinging metal detectors to every public venue that you can think of.

It was a five man team funded by soros, two shooters and 3 to assist and protect.

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta

Disregard the fact that police found illegal guns in his flat?

>Disregard the fact that police PLANTED illegal guns in his flat?

>implying he wasn't a sleeper agent resulted from fucked up CIA mind control experiments who got activated by mistake

When dollar goes south and financial strain starts to really bite into USA, government is going to need every bit of swing it can get. Taxes don't collect themselves. This is planning.

That is what I meant. 99% of those recruited are former Armed Forces SOC. I had offers as I was EASing out of being Active Duty USASF. It was not because I was USASF either, but because I was RRD for a few years.

Acts of terrorism like this one achieve many things:
>idiots start demanding gun control (de-arming the population)
>1984-esque security and monitoring more easily adopted
>people are in general more afraid and easier to control
We don't need many of these before your average retard starts demanding CCTVs with facial recognition software.

But I'm just a tin-foil hatter paranoid schizo with no evidence that anything is going to happend. Sheeps lack wisdom and foresight, and they won't listen to the dangers till after tyranny has begun. Nobody saw it coming, they will say.

The people at the concert would be able to see the CIA niggers glowing in the dark though.

y'all get it wrong, it's the cuban connection again ala oswald
> US expels 15 Cuban diplomats
rt.com/usa/405552-us-expels-cuban-diplomats/

>"Imagine how shitty it is to be this guy."

He's dead.

He's consciousness is deleted from existence. There's nothing to imagine. Instead this a cold corpse starting decomposition... no memory/thoughts/feelings/consciousness...nothing.

CIA being CIA as usual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

interesting. The interviewer was very good at baiting the guy into going off the rails with his own theories.

Same thing with JFK, Sandy Hook, and San Bernardino. Multiple shooters reported by various eyewitnesses. Another false flag!

nah dude, he'll reincarnate. just like Hitler... kek

I dunno if this is a false flag or the fact are just getting messed up by the media. How long between the start of the shooting to when the SWAT team says they breached? I've heard a lot of people saying 72 minutes but that seems so extreme...

So who was behind it this time?

The jews?

never reply to my thread ever again you you shit colored taco monkey

Never forget that they did the same shit with the Tsarnaev brothers during the Boston Marathon false flag!

Yah got to give it to him though. He kept singin for a good 10 to 15 seconds after the shooting started.

You are correct. I had my records scrubbed every time I was doing active operations with RRD. It is much easier to do with smaller teams, in general.

68 Minutes. That is far too long for a SWAT Breach. We are trained to respond immediately during a Active Shooter Situations to neutralize the threat. A good SWAT Team can be ready and already responded within 35 minutes.

>illegal
what was illegal that they found?

It wasn't him, it was just some robot sperging out about loud music distracting his dota marathon.

Nice theory but evidence or gtfo

I have heard that Vegas SWAT is one of the best. There are various important officials that are in Vegas all the time. They train a lot.There is even a Rainbow Six game based on Vegas... heh.

Yea 68 minutes is really bad. Why are some people saying the shooting only went for about 20 minutes? And what about the security guard that confronted him and was shot, before SWAT arrived? And now today I'm hearing reports that that security guard is dead and was killed by the police.

I have no idea what is true or not.

prove the official story

>99
DO NOT FUCK WITH THINGS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND user

For Harvest

THIS FUCKING CLOWN WAS ANOTHER PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL, TRUMP HATING RETARD! "TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT", TRUMP 2020, GOD BLESS TRUMP!

"TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT", TRUMP 2020, GOD BLESS TRUMP!

Hitchen's Razor