You think Antifa is bad now. Just want until we take your guns. You won't feel so free to say whatever you want then...

You think Antifa is bad now. Just want until we take your guns. You won't feel so free to say whatever you want then. Your ass is ours, you ignorant racist bigots.

>Just want until we take your guns
you and what army?

Please try and take them, you'll have civil war. I can't wait to see you cancerous progressive fucks dangling from the neck.

Is this intended as an example of irony?

I'm just a simple farmer pls no take guns and make me do something rash.

Remember vegas you larping faggot
Have fun bringing your crowd to my city

>You think antifa is bad now

Nice b8

How is antifa supposed to be pronounced?

I say an-TI-fuh because it doesn't sound gay, even though antifa are faggots.

But I keep hearing people say it an-tee-fuh, which sounds both gay and like a black aunt that I don't want to meet, like Queen Latifah

Nobody is scared of spoiled leftist college faggots and nobody ever has been.

It's pronounced "faggots"

I tried, but I couldn't find anyone in OP's photo that isn't a faggot.

You guys blend in well in liberal hellholes, but you stick out like a sore thumb in your BF's ass when you leave the major cities

>this blatant false flag

>literal hateful genocidal neo nazis trying to paint their opposition as the """"bad guys"""

lmao go home alt right

>If you leave fascists alone
Spain was the 2nd-fastest growing economy and peaceful towards its neighbors until 1975 when the country was taken over in a coup.
>If you leave Communists alone
North Korea and North Vietnam both invaded their southern neighbors and instituted violent, oppressive regimes that hurt the people.

>I wanted to be at home smoking weed, BUT THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE WEARING KHAKIS!

These people need to be killed. Just pure brain-dead useful idiots who can even be programmed to openly hate their own race.

It's almost as if you don't need to be a commie to be against fascism

>implying alt right isn't neo nazi variety
>anyone against me is karl marx

or you know they just fucking don't like nazis

>nonsensical braindead rant

kys

That poster applies more to communists than to nazis

FPBP. Passing a law don't mean shit. You gotta come take 'em; sharp end first.

Even though I know this is bait, Antifa can't disarm anyone. Any time they have to fight anything like a fair fight they crumple like wet paper as the over privileged LARPing pussies that they are.

They're indoctrinated blow hard idiots that are only dangerous in 10 to 1 situations such with with bike lock faggot. It doesn't help them they're own comrades fervently believe in civilian disarmament. Good luck going up against blue collar guys, pissed off AR 15 owners, genuine heavily armed white nationalists, and normal guys that want to be left alone but they can't take your fucking shit anymore

Such kind and happy people.

This kills the antifa

Sage, bait thread

>normal guys that want to be left alone but they can't take your fucking shit anymore

DING DING DING! This is me.

ajkahsjkahsjkhashashakj please kill yourself with ur gun ratchet nigger

No, I'll still feel pretty safe ANTIFA cry baby bitch because I am not going to give my guns up and if you do you are a retard.

I'd bury my guns in the backyard before they took a single bullet from me. 5 of my 8 guns are unmarked bought illegally and under someone else's name.

(Sometimes niggers are retarded and can't pay for shit so they will use their firearms probably stolen as currency exchange, which I will gladly take and put somewhere no one can find.)

PURGE WHEN FAGGOT? START IN TEXAS

>You think Antifa is bad now. Just want until we take your guns. You won't feel so free to say whatever you want then. Your ass is ours, you ignorant racist bigots.

ayy lmao @ niggerfaggot OP

Nicr LARP

ANTIFA won't have guns either, and most of ANTIFA are either a)skinny little manlets or b) fat oversized women.
You convince blacks to join your protests because otherwise you would about as intimidating as a mentally retarded child.

Not bad, I rate it 3/10, plus complimentary sage

Communism killed more people than the nazis ever did.

Say no to hate, kill a communist.

In case you still don't understand, we want you to pour into the streets and actually attempt your little communist revolution. The government focuses almost solely on the Right. Our goal is to somehow have ourselves a civil war where the government is not 100% coming after us.

If it turns out this guy in Vegas was ANTIFA all the better. Please hurry up and try to "punch a Nazi" or take our guns or whatever. That'll put the gobment on your asses too.

Just a reminder you've been LARPing as a revolutionary for a year or 2 tops, i've been running around in woods for the past decade, just like millions of other White dudes, getting ready for this war.

Those pictures
>Hitler
>Ron Paul

lmao!

How many people has capitalism killed though? :^)

Getting ready for a war that will never happen lmao vut you have fun playing pretend in the woods. At least it keeps you off the street.

Gay.