Nana getting Kaoru killed because she couldn't help gush over a random Kaoru clone. Great manga guys

Nana getting Kaoru killed because she couldn't help gush over a random Kaoru clone. Great manga guys.

What the fuck is this stupid shit? The fauxNTR wasn't enough, they had to have the poor guy get stabbed as well?

What chapter is this?

Ridiculous

chap 153 raw

Did he died?

>Nana getting Kaoru stabbed because she was drugged by a random Kaoru clone who wanted to rape her.

The guy wouldn't have even become interested in Nana if she hadn't been such a slut the moment she found out she had some "toys" in his basement.

Was she raped? Any penetration or cop out again?

What?

Obviously not.

In the one of the chapters, the president was talking about how that guy is despised in the family and seem as a weirdo because he has weird toys in the background. Warned Nana to stay away from him and she replied with "don't worry, I know how to handle those kinds of people"

She wasn't penetrated, she was just tied up and he stepped on her pussy with panties on. He was about to cut them off but Kaoru came in like a shounen hero.

This shit is STILL ongoing? And it's gone THIS retarded?

I'm extremely disappointed.

She better fuck Kaoru for real after this is over

>Implying.

There's been a tiny amount of progress, they actually started to acknowledge their own feelings. So technically it's a faster pace then a typical romance story.

To be fair, he was lurking over her while she was sleeping way before she said anything about that.
She only approached him because he was a loner and knew how to deal with that, he was allready the kind of dude who was gonna snoop on her phone and eventually find the bondage pictures.
Dont get me wrong, im not some SJW whos gonna preach "I wore this, tell me I asked for it" bullshit, but this nigga was gonna drug her, despite her approaching him once or twice.

You're kind of ignoring the way she approached him though, but it seems your mind is made up so we'll leave it at that.

this manga would be better if knife-kun was mc

Nana to Kaoru should have ended after the BDSM show in Kaoru's hometown.

where's my waifu at? is she still in it?

fuking love her.

Nana has been worst girl since basically forever.