You’re going to convert to Catholicism, right user?

You’re going to convert to Catholicism, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2011/09/modern-biology-and-original-sin-part-i.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-catholic-cardinal-christoph-sch-nborn-muslims-islamic-invasion-of-europe-christoph-sch-a7307086.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already did. FSSP latin mass user reporting in.

Why would I convert to Cucktolicism or any form of Cuckstianity?

I was damned to hell by the Roman Catholic Church as Birth.

The current Pope is damnation for the whole Roman Catholic Church. That guy is doing Satan's work - he's literally thrown in with the satanic satanist and is inviting the Moslems to slaughter the Christian West.

Nope.

What's in it?
Don't give me vague promises.

vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

>DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH
>LUMEN GENTIUM
Clearly states it is dogmatic.

Quote:
>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
Very clearly claims that Christians and muslims worship the same god. No way to deny it unless you resort to semantic perversions and handwaving rationalizations.

This is a heresy, and since the heresy is proclaimed dogmatically, this makes the church internally inconsistent and falsifies all claims of being the one true church.

Therefore Catholicism is a false religion QED

only if i can fuck you in your catholic hole

Only if you depose of that heretic you've got in charge at the moment

Not during the reign of a heretical antipope.

why would I? there's no god you idiot

Already did

Catholicism is the European faith, it is our heritage and our most ancient rituals and customs. If you won't at least give it a chance, you are anti-white.

And don't get started with "muh paganism". Paganism and Christianity aren't as incompatible as people seem to think.

I would go as far as to say that traditional Christianity (Catholicism) IS "paganism". It is the European faith- medieval Catholicism didn't erase paganism, it took pagan practices and beliefs and repurposed them for the worship of Christ. Pagan holidays became feast days, or else had their customs adapted for Christian holidays (easter, Christmas). Local gods or heroes became saints and continued to be venerated even in their sacred groves. During the early medieval period, Franko-Germanic culture had a huge influence on Christianity and the church became more European in this time period. Traditional Christianity is as if you took a pagan cult to a god, and made that god Christ and the Trinity.

Further, the Catholic Church offers a lot of freedom for individual beliefs and practices. You are free to venerate your ancestors and to acknowledge the Aesir gods as spirits of nature and the human mind- as long as you don't worship them in place of the Trinity. I have this on the authority of priests and scholars including a rad trad- he told me I had no need to confess for paying respects at Shinto shrines in Japan, because those beings are a manifestation of the divine for the Japanese people, and I had no delusions about the Shinto gods being above Christ.

So what are you waiting for white man? Come home. This is your true faith, the faith of your ancestors, and the customs of your people.

i'm in RCIA ama

>I am a retarded American

How did you decide which church/parish to do it with? I'm currently struggling to take the plunge mostly because I am torn between several churches that have good and bad aspects

I don’t need anymore organizations trying to control my life

Why should I convert from Orthodox Christianity to your heretic sect?

Maybe.

Can someone please explain to me how you deal with Adam and Eve and Genesis history? You need literal Adam as an ancestor to have Original Sin.

The Old Testament is SO specific. Abraham living 900-some years, so many years, dates, ages, genealogies. The Gospels trace Jesus's geneaology back to Adam. Can someone please make sense of, say, Noah's Ark for me?

Yes I've read this series
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2011/09/modern-biology-and-original-sin-part-i.html

But what do y'all believe? Seems a little...unparsimonious. But a Godless interpretation of reality seems incomplete. Halp

Also I was OP here

it's the closest one to me, like a mile from my house. they've been great so far

>If you won't at least give it a chance, you are anti-white.

Kek, you catholics are really funny

Side note: Even if all your priests stop bumming kids, loving migrants, even then I won’t convert to your cucked religion.

no i rather stay muslim to kill infidels and jews now where did i park my truck of peace.

Remember that numbers also have occult (hidden, esoteric) significance, and the early Hebrews were very adroit at numerology. Even medieval thinkers realized an allegorical aspect to Genesis.

The church has never taught heresy. There might be faults with individual members but that is a problem with human nature not the nature of the catholic church it self.

If there be doctrinal error in teaching only the catholic church can self correct. All other churches have the problem of authority.

Hundreds of thousands of churches have different interpretations and all claim the others are wrong. By what authority do they claim this? All read the same bible, yet come to differing conclusions. Only the catholic church can, by it's authority, correct heresy. The Orthodox churches have some of the same issues as protestants. There was a recent orthodox gathering that fell apart due to churches just not showing up. By what authority can any Orthodox Church call a council or all Orthodox churches. Only the catholic church can get it's house in order. If someone seriously goes against the church or it's teachings they are excommunicated or they get sent to hell. Being catholic isn't a guarantee to heaven if you break the rules.

Peace be with you brother, good luck on your journey.

So you faggots can keep promoting your liberal agenda? fuck off.

The Whore of Babylon? God forbid!

>Warriors of hope
What the fuck does that even mean?

>2017AD
>being catholic
absolutely heretical

>Warrior of:
H - Hate
O - Oppression
P - Plundering
E - Exterminating

Or something of that sort

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-catholic-cardinal-christoph-sch-nborn-muslims-islamic-invasion-of-europe-christoph-sch-a7307086.html

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-catholic-cardinal-christoph-sch-nborn-muslims-islamic-invasion-of-europe-christoph-sch-a7307086.html
According to the Vienna Archdiocese's website, Cardinal Schönborn said: "Will there be an Islamic conquest of Europe? Many Muslims want that and say: Europe is at the end."

If he overthrows the current anti-Pope and calls a crusade to purge the mongrel hordes.... Then maybe, just maybe I'd go back

Okay so one fella tells the truth and what are the other lot doing? Fuck all.

Already praying for it. Lets hope brother.

Thank you. I'm definitely going Catholic, what I meant was that there are about a dozen parishes within five minutes of me, and I'm torn between a few that have different aspects that I like and dislike.

For example, there's a very traditional church that does the Latin mass onl for example, there's a very traditional church that does the Latin mass only y which I like, but after meeting parishioners I found that I don't really get along with them- they are all cradle Catholics, all Irish and generally very superstitious, they are always posting church militant links on their website and blog, and they talk about homosexuality a little bit too much. I feel like if you are basing so much of your spiritual life on other people's sins you are doing something wrong. Maybe if I was born Catholic I would feel as they do, which is that they are at war with the world, but coming from outside I see the church more as a beacon of truth that says "come in, all are welcome, our door is open", like a lighthouse through the fog.

Conversely, there is a less traditional church that does Novus ordo and has more normie parishioners, but the priest is a good man and our talks have brought me much closer to the faith, and there are a lot of good men in the parish that would be great friends to have.

So the choices do I put my faith in the traditionalists even if they make me uncomfortable, or do I go with my gut

If you're religious/love God, then find out it's not where it's at and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and understand it's intentions behind the meaning, then good, you're winning. If you're violently against religious/God and those who love it, and have never tried to understand the fanaticism or study religion, but just hate it with all your might, then you've failed because of your duality toward it. Your hate has covered over everything that you might have learned. The Creator is not what most assume. And you know what they say when you assume..

Why? Another would replace him.

Convert? I was born a Catholic!

Your literal brain organ filters reality. Gain control of the filter.

No, I don't worship shitskin kikes.

come join us on the official pol discord

uRR3JZt

Only if you subscribe to such a thing. Belief systems are a bitch!

Ill convert to catholicism when someone presents facts POSITIVELY INDICATIVE OF, and exclusively concordant with the claims of Catholocism.

As far as I can tell, its a Jewish myth spiraling out of control.

Why don't you take the Native People Of NewZealand, and their tale of how Maui beat up the FUCKING SUN seriously?

Is it because he isn't a jew?

And become a minion of the Pope, whose wishes only to assert his greedy, tyrannical authority over the free world and democracy? No thank you.

Hey, glad you're back!

We need to hash out the difference between worshipping the same God but being wrong about Him and worshipping different Gods.

If some religion, say, Christianity#, believed everything Christians believed EXCEPT they thought Christ came in a wheelchair and Christians think he walked, do the two worship the same God but have a disagreement over how ambulatory he was in the Incarnation? Or do they worship different Gods?

Do you believe Catholics and Orthodox worship the same God? After all, one thinks the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son and one thinks the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father alone. They recognize the validity of each other's sacraments and share an understanding of the Eucharist. Do they worship the same God?

Here are my main questions:
>where is your line for "similar enough"?
>what is your line based on?
>what prevents your line from being arbitrary?

Thanks, Pax Christi

I'm starting to seriously consider it.
I don't know where else to turn.

if I don't believe in a god - should I still convert? I learned too much - unfortunately, I though it would be a sin to lie on a daily basis if I claimed to be a Christian denomination?

Thank you, that is one thing I've thought of--that maybe, at least in this one regard, Jews have the right idea and there are coded messages in Genesis. Heresy? Catholic Sup Forums plz halp

catholics will get the rope too

Maybe the emphasis on homosexuality has to do with the fact that secular culture emphasizes it so much these days

Maybe they're not emphasizing gluttony, e.g., because secular culture is not as obsessed with gluttony as it is with teh homosex

No, that's disgusting.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

How can I convert to something I already am?

Catholicism is such a mixed bag
I went to a Catholic school throughout elementary and high school and there are really 3 types
1. The 'ultra religious' types who cherry pick the Bible to further their own agendas
2. The Catholics only by name, go to Church on Christmas, don't really follow any of the doctrine
3. The people who actually follow the teachings of the Bible and are actually pretty good people all around

1. 10%
2. 85%
3. 5%

sandnigger here wanting to convert
how do i go about this not many churches here

I'm undergoing RCIA now, feels pretty good man

Protestant. Catholicism is degenerate.

>believing in jewish fairytales

Christianity was invented by the Jews. It is literally the root of the globalist conspiracy to destroy the white race.

>narrow is the gate and few are those who find it

or Augustine:
>how many wolves within, how many sheep without!

For me the major test of a Catholic is: do you go to Confession regularly? If you don't think that's important, you're not serious about getting close to Christ.

In the Confessional the priest acts in persona Christi, i.e., you're talking to Christ. If you don't WANT to go see JESUS CHRIST and have him help you turn from sin, you ain't Catholic, you ain't nothin but a world- and Satan-lovin goat on his way to the Lake of Fire.

>3. The people who actually follow the teachings of the Bible and are actually pretty good people all around
If they actually did that then they wouldn't be catholic

I dropped out of that once amid a haze of doubts, shame from atheist friends, dudeweed, and PMO. Considering going back. How's it going? Like/dislike parts? How are you growing spiritually? We must be in a similar place, plz fill me in on what you're experiencing, thanks

[citation needed]
>atheist White birthrate
>Christian White birthrate
>atheist White voting patterns
>Christian White voting patterns
You crack me up, leaf

Read the KJV Bible. Just google "kjv pdf" and it should be the first one

nah fuck off if you need religion to guide you through life you're undateable

I am going to convert catholicism to me
I am going to make the whore of babylon my bitch hanging off my leg catering to my every whim
I am going to keep laughing at the pope because he's a fat ugly little fuckstick
Jesus is one of the migrant farmers that picks food for me
The muslim conquest of europe is me letting it happen because I'm bored and want to let things get a bit out of hand before I put it back into order

not an argument

not an argument

people say this but every time I go to mass I see dozens of happy families with children, most of them young people in their 20s.

The Church helps good guys find good girls, and makes for good marriages once they do

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

The Bible is right about every single thing about human nature and society. Not a very bad guide if you ask me

better a fucking leaf than a cucking paki

>being a cathlocuck in 2017
>worshiping a nonce church full of pedos
>not being orthodox
>not retaking Constantinople

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&list=PLEfGEO6EGurB8bDrUZTWoeCdUkPuzBt6A

I dropped out too last year, combination of failing at university and getting back with my ex, terrible decision.

Its going pretty well for me sure there's been a few times when I've struggled in the sense of trying to ward away commiting sins but it has been very rewarding so far in the sense of feeling part of a wider family.

When I go to mass I catch myself smiling to myself as I look around the church, life has more of a meaning now I can understand the value of commiting to something and finally taking some responsibility in my life.

Things can only get better lad, but as I say I did drop out too last year and ever since then it has always been in the back of my mind so I decided to go back! Take some time to search within yourself to see if its right for you, looking forward to being confirmed

.>worshiping a nonce church full of pedos

I haven`t met a single catholic who worships priests.

So about all those little boys raped by priests...

>The Church helps good guys find good girls, and makes for good marriages once they do
Hell yeah it does.

What I don't understand is why WNs don't just fake Christianity. White nonslutty waifus raising daughters who will be White nonslutty waifus

blah blah muh not racist enough but do you seriously think Christian girls burn the coal more than atheist girls? Hell no. ALL promiscuity leads to racemixing, ALL chastity leads to homogeneity. Preventing coalburning is the whole fuckin point of pushing female chastity. Plus, churches are every bit as segregated as neighborhoods. WOOHOO First Amendment, you literally do not have to go to Church with niggers and a devout girl is gonna marry a guy from her church sooo...

William Pierce BTFO

One thing I've noticed: fedorafags have no balance. They always fly off into fanatical certainty about this or that. Christians watch their thoughts and watch their tongues and stay reasonable. That's why I prefer them even though I don't have sincere belief yet

disregard catholics and other pedophiles
acquire sin
fuck bitches, make money

Imagine eating shit from a plate and beeing thankfully for your fear about shit. Congrats now you belive in god.

acceptable, you pass

i didn't say that was an argument. that's my position, take it or leave it. it's pointless to argue about anything on Sup Forums.

every time I go to a park I see dozens of happy families with children, most of them young people in their 20s or 30s.
you have a sample bias. and if you need to go to church to make your marriage work, you have a problem.

>discarded because flag

>Synagogue of Satan
also see
Atheists are always confused inside, self-contradictory.
>My name is Legion
Christianity integrates the soul

this is like saying that History is wrong because there`re bad history teachers.

Would it be fair if I like Catholic girls and their values but don't actually believe in Catholicism? I would marry a Catholic and have my kids raised Catholic by her while I give a more objective philosophical approach to my values that the religion defends.

actually when i go to the park all i see are niggers and mexicans

I would add actually that you want slutty girls, but context is key, they have to be slutty for YOU, not in general
every woman is a slut at heart, and this is a good thing, the other qualities also matter naturally and I won't discard them or disregard them but this is important, satisfy her or she will move on from you because nobody likes a fucking boring loser

you don't know history, you can't teach any

do it lad. pic related

Read again? I'm agreeing with you. I've noticed the fruits of atheism.
>by their fruits shall ye know them

that`s not a counterargument though

Catholic girls are shit

that's because you're estadounidense and your population is 35% non-white

>being Orthodox
>instead of retaking Constantinople
Make Constantinople Catholic Again

>estadounidense

a what?

I did four years ago. Now I'm converting to Orthodoxy. Catholicism is good for the Latin Mass, the Rosary, Eucharistic Adoration, Ecclesiastical Latin, the Crusades, the Cathedrals, religious orders, the universities, Gothic architecture, philosophy, etc, but the modern papacy is a corrupt institution which is not taught in the gospel and I must be faithful to the truth wherever it leads me.

Don't get bogged down in Catholicism because it gives you a sense of 'security' and pride. It is a matter of historical record that Orthodoxy's decentralisation has proven much better at preserving Christian traditions than Rome's monarchical model of the global superbishop.

And the fact that the Pope was for several centuries the temporal ruler of Italy and still maintains his own sovereign nation-state is completely foreign to the Christian mindset. All that this level of influence and power brings is corruption.

women say a lot of things, but what they want is a little different
it's not that they can be fooled easily, it's that the things you think you're fooling them on, they never really cared about in the first place

this is less to do with religion and more to do with women in general

fedorafagging* not atheism, god isn't real but that won't stop me from taking into consideration the psychological elements of religious beliefs into consideration and learning lessons from them

and they have been useful

whatever you say man

by the way, i'm happily married (8 years) with two children

of course it's not a counter argument, that would imply that your opinion is equally as valid as mine, it is not, you are simply wrong

Yes
Good read, I am starting to think that going without that community is stupid, especially if I want to raise kids. Even if they apostasize they will have a sense of a real community that is so much better than a shitlib smoking circle

Apostolic succession is a monstrously un-Christian notion.
No human has authority over any other human - the only moral authority for humanity is God Himself. Scribes and fucking Pharisees.

if you were then you'd know full well that I am right and that this is not to do with religion alone, and I'm sure you can figure out some times in your own experience where this has been the case
I'm not saying you're wrong, so much as elaborating on it

>hey you have to wake up at 7 every Sunday so you accompany me to church so I could listen to a guy preaching and pray a little
seriously, how is that not a deal-breaker for anyone who doesn't do the same?