Save the video before its taken down
youtu.be/F4QkYOVaKcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ODVS
hooktube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=F4QkYOVaKcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

close to the truth

CNN, whats your take on this issue?

I've posted this in 4 threads so far, nobody gives a shit. Maybe you will.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>October 1st

you are retarded and just think all old men with facial hair look the same.

Ok so what are you getting at

these grants seem like a waste of money since nothing seems to stop terrorists.

Idk but found this on /x/
Also an article about how googld cited Sup Forums into spreading fake news about thevegas shooting

They sure do........ But that isn't what they're going to argue.

>Oh no mr President, you see, you can't cut grant money for anti-terrorism, we just had the worst terrorist attack since 9/11!

>We need at LEAST 10 million a year.....

Agreed what the point of mass surveillance if they can't stop this shit from happening

The point they'll argue is that the money wasn't enough.

Trump is smart enough to turn this on them. All that he has to do is talk about the numerous failures. Like the Boston Marathon bombing suspects being known to police prior to the marathon.

this would actually be a fun conversation to watch.

What's interesting is that I've posted this in 6 threads so far, but nobody seems to give a shit. It's like half the posters in a given thread are shills or bots.

wow cool you found this on /x/

His father was on some kind of watch list its possible he was too. I still say we should check out the brothers social media along with the gf

I did, no telling if its true

Shameless self bump dont let it slide boys

Bump

The behavior of that guy seemed off

I heard his brother just committed the biggest mass shooting in US history.

His interview was hilarious. He was trying so hard to seem caring, but you could tell he didnt actually give a fuck and just wanted to go back to sleep.

goes to motive.

This deserves it's own thread. great fucking find tho.

What is the significance of this? try not to sound like a tinfoil nut when explaining.

I've seen it. Just lazy to reply. Also I don't think this info is a big deal unless we can tie it to something. Pure coincidence.

hooktube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=F4QkYOVaKcQ

Fixed the link because op is a fag.

Bullshit.

Hello KGB.