Give up your guns

If, in some bizarre scenario, Trump with Congress, court, military, w/e, went on national television and said;

''folks, you have to turn in your guns''

What would realistically happen from there?

Many citizens would go turn in their firearms to the proper authorities.
Many more citizens would go on a boating trip to the nearest lake and have an unfortunate accident where they drop their entire supply firearms and ammunition into the water.

They will never do that. Preppers alone would tear the government a new one. Rednecks in the South are probably itching for something like this to happen.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

This already happened to me in 2007, so unfortunate

While I'm about as pro-cop and pro-military as you can get, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot anyone stupid enough to follow through with that unconstitutional order.
After a few dozen LEOs, weekend warriors and feds get gunned down on people's doorsteps, the" war on guns" would be over quicker than it started.

I'd assume riots, then war.

This

Gun sales would increase. That happened under Obama. Also, there's a large incentive for more black markets to pop-up, in order to respond to the massive shortage of accessible guns.

I return my all of my bullets to the responding authorities, at 3200fps because I want to disarm myself as quickly as possible.

Civil war.

Gotta free up those hands for shitposting and cock sucking.

Realistically, I would drop my guns off at the local sheriff's office.

As a texan, i feel all my neighbours would too, in Trump we trust!

The 2nd amendment would be justified in front of all

as Trump said himself, the good guys would turn the guns in, the criminals wouldn't

>leaf
jesus christ you leafs are amazingly retarded
oh and op, no you for you, but if you want the guns, come take them

Light the Liberty Tree
Then light up the traitors.

never going to happen

Guess all my firearms and ammunition will get lost on a camping trip. Damn shame.

World War Burger

A lot of people would die.

>Trump demands a ban on guns
>Lefties everywhere: "WTF I LOVE GUNS NOW!"

The only thing that is absolutely certain is that /ptg/ would support him

>Trump understands what needs to be done
>"Folks you gotta hand in your guns"
>1776 intensifies
>"Tyrant" is overthrown
>2nd is forever untouchable and political suicide to anyone who tries to INFRINGE
>For the rest of eternity whenever someone tries to take away guns from Americans they will tell them to fuck off and remember that time that Trump Hitler Mk.II tried to do it and how evil he was
>no one will know the truth
>1776D Chess

Millions of cops wouldnt show up for work the next day. Not because they the disagree with the policy mind you, they know doing search and seizure on 150 million armed Americans would be a death sentence.

I do believe you'd soon find out white "right wing violence" really meant

This.

Everything we ever wanted

>the right
>riots

fucking lel

$17.76 (Caveman supplements with natural bone broth) WILL COMMENCE AGAIN.

You're right, we'd skip directly to armed conflict.

People would laugh and assume he's joking

Unfortunately I lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic and unfortunate boating accident.

There was a reason the Japanese generals never gave a thought to mainland invasion of the U.S. back in WW2, because the population is the world's largest army.

Give them up immediately, it's all part of his 4D chess plan.

I agree with the rest. That is instant revolution. And it it EXACTLY what the 2nd amendment is their to prevent.

Hilldawg wins 2020

"Guns? What guns?" Then we'd both wink and get on with our day.

War

Most White people will be pathetic enough to turn them in

Blacks & Hispanics wouldn't

They'd get btfo

What's more likely to happen is that open carry and concealed carrying laws would change in most states. A federal law against bearing firearms is impossible because of the 2nd Amendment, obv.

pic related

ALL YOU COCK SUCKERS SAYING: 1776, NOW DAMN WELL YOU DONT HAVE A SINGLE FIRE ARM.

NOT ONE. My question is: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO BUY SOME NOW!

They would turn in the bullets first.

if the right ever riots you should probably run

that's not how it works you retard.

Hitler took the guns Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!

Trump.... had a hard life

Most of my guns aren’t registered, inheritance and legally purchased from neighbors and friends. I have 1 registered handgun, and military service. I’m not giving up thousands of dollars because some people are psychopaths. Especially because no proof exists that I have them.

PUUURRRRRGGGGGGEEEE!

Please don't ever give up your guns Ameribros, no matter what happens

At least hide your flag if you're gonna larp, retard

This. Do you want to end up like us?

listen you little lemming you little red coat

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!

From my cold dead hands

The south will rise again!

Mine were stolen, damn shame

Many many deaths, ppl might not fight for many things, but touching the 2nd is a big no-no !

Why is it not possible that someone can travel in your fucked up little world?

>Hitler took the guns

No he didn't, gun laws were actually made more lax when Nazis took power. The only people who couldn't have guns outright was jews, and nobody cares about jews.

Less than 40% of gun owners line up to hand over their guns, some local sheriffs use their departments resources to frustrate ATFs attempts to actually confiscate the guns, some states actually deploy their national guards to prevent federal alphabet agencies carrying out confiscations, the NSF gets founded.

I'm sorry for your loss, mate.

Everyone is itching for it. Alberta and Sask malitias would arm up and head south to reinforce the freedom fighters

Silly user, you can't run from bullets.

He loses the only support base he has, and people with a lot of firearms get very angry.

Literally nothing because the cops wouldn't enforce the an unconstitutional law, many of them are pro-2A. There's also literally hundreds of millions of firearms, not just in people's homes but in holes literally out nowhere, just sitting in a thick coating of cosmoline waiting to be dug up and used against a tyrannical government. Even if by some miracle this insanity project picked up steam, hundreds of millions of firearms would instantly enter the black market and it would turn into a giant free-for-all.

Goes without saying, never give up what is rightfully yours or you'll start dying off slowly like Europe. Governments have only as much power as the people are willing to give them.

Pretty sure I'd move to Texas - ain't nobody in Texas giving up their guns.

>1776

I have more then that crazy jew had. It would be a shit storm if they really tried to take my weapons.

I'll turn them in since I'm loyal to him

and a jew opens his mouth.

>What would realistically happen from there?

what happened with guns in Austrailia is exactly what would happen in the USA

Go innawoods with my guns and ammo until the civil war ends.

Keep dreaming you fucking jew. I can't wait to string you up on a pole.

Get rid of that : and its know, not now.

>criminal gangs start smuggling and/or building their firearms own scratch
>civilians remain unarmed unless if they wish to become a criminal just to protect their homes and family

Australia had a much smaller pool of firearms to begin with

Why are Americans so protective about their boom sticks? Do they make love to them at night?

Most US citizens would lose their firearms in an unfortunate boating accident.

>ain't nobody
why dont you go back to chicago you dumb nigger

War.

Nobody's giving up their guns.

Pls happen

Impeachment.

He'd have lost his base and his approval drops to 0, which is why it's not gonna happen.

>americans talking shit about muh 1776
Yet they nip at the foundation of the 2nd amendment and for every act/law shot down one gets through and you celebrate your reduced freedoms. I don't have that gun rights cake.jpeg but it's pretty apt. You'll sit there and get fucked in the ass and say thank you afterwards.

The government is coming in like stormtroopers to take your guns all at once. They'll slowly erode your capacity to own or supply your guns
>destroy the lead smelting industry
>ban lead bullets
>ban 5.45
>ban machine guns except for amnesty registered ones. Finite supply will run out
>make user maintenance (baffle replacement) illegal
etc. you get the point.

The damndest thing happened. I was out on a canoe and a dufflebag of all my hunting rifles, shotguns, handguns, AR's, and all my ammo unfortunately fell to the bottom of some swamp in south georgia. very unfortunate

I do, but I can't speak for other people. I like my .50 cal, mostly because its the only one my dick will fit in.

/thead

dont worry, in 10,0000 years some futuristic diving team will find it and it'll be in a museum

Dead people everywhere

If you outlaw guns you will be surrounded by outlaws.

He'd be shit on by everybody. Except the Dems who wouldn't know how to react until they found it fit their Hitler comparison.

Unlikely event, however I would probably submit DESU.

However I honestly believe Trump will just crack down on things that can convery Semi-Autos to full autos. Cause... really why are Crank triggers legal??

Breakdown of society.

Pro-gun would organize into regulated militias.

States would sieze all federal assets within their borders and begin a series of skirmishes in a race to march on DC.

doesn't everyone?

They haven't imported enough Somali men to cuddle with on this side of the pond.

Guns would be turned in a few whack jobs would be taken out by the cops the feds would wipe out the handful of militias that exist immediately and America would become a much more peaceful safer place for everyone

Not if they made a law where carelessly losing loads of weapons gave 25 to life.

A whole lot of boating accidents.