Just how oppressive is Britain now? Can any brits tell us how is life there today?

Just how oppressive is Britain now? Can any brits tell us how is life there today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2016/08/bbc-tv-licence-vans-wi-fi-snooping-analysis/?comments=1&vs=b
radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-27/do-tv-detector-vans-exist-leaked-document-suggests-they-could-be-a-ruse/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8EjQrrsZIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cherry picked pictures and news articles

It's literally fucking fine

>cherry picked
I want you to be aware that in America we don't have pictures like these.

How's your wife's son?

we need your money for shitskin bref

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Jesus Christ that is fucking terrifying.

Reminder evaders will pay

Dude, you're literally living in a dystopian nightmare. You're even worse than fucking germany.

Not really.
Its like the
>if youve not paid your tv license...theres errr, not much we can do about it
>plz gib moniez

In a Nutshell

- Sadiq Khan can't find money to track thousands of loose terrorists in London, but he can spend £1.7 million investigating tweets

What's the deal with TV licenses? Seen some kafkian stuff out there

Tbh I'd rather take this than what we're getting up the ass next year. Fuckers are gonna force subscription by putting this expense on the income tax.

I could use the same excuse for where I live

You better pay your draconian tax you just over minimum wage pleb, don't worry about those rich guys over there though.

The best part is that they chose a shitskin for maximum effect.

It's not all bad

For a non-Brit, I have to say the amount of CCTV in public and private is enorme

Here in the gulag, life isn't so bad.

Its one of those crimes you have to confess to to be convicted of, otherwise they cant prove it.
Kinda like the gay stazi
>plz confess

>maybe they have a life graffiti
Based cockneys?

I'll be honest, I hate it. It really is worse than you even think.

>Inb4 someone says it's not

It is a dying country and the evidence is everywhere

>No housing
>No full-time, decent pay jobs for the working class
>Worthless uni degrees
>Terrible education
>Degenerate culture is applauded and praised
>Encouraged to be an alcoholic binge drinker from like 13 years old
>No "art" scene, music dead, art dead
>Most "men" wear skinny jeans and gay clothes
>Shit health care

I could go on...

I hate this country and will leave as soon as I can

I've never understood the thinking behind these ads, you'd think they'd want to avoid the whole 1984 aesthetic as much as possible especially here in the UK

>otherwise they cant prove it

That's where you're wrong lad

idk man revenue can be a pack of bastards, they will nail your ballsack to the floor if they think your holding out on them. Semi related I keep getting letters from my previous bank when I lived in the UK. I have an account with them thats got like £75 in it and they want my tax details, proof of current address, list of all the countries I've been tax resident in since I left the UK and a copy of my passport and drivers license. They say it's to ensure I'm tax complaint on the 2 pence I've no doubt earned in interest.
I'm not giving them anything, next time I'm back in the UK I'm closing that fucking account and they can whistle for it

Scare tactic

arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2016/08/bbc-tv-licence-vans-wi-fi-snooping-analysis/?comments=1&vs=b

radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-27/do-tv-detector-vans-exist-leaked-document-suggests-they-could-be-a-ruse/

If you've ever been to UK, you notice these fear-propaganda is only directed to poor working class. It's in public transport places, buses, trains, tube, etc.
Rich people migrated their bank accounts to tax-paradises and profits to off-shore tax evading chains companies, impossible to track.

They cant prove shit. Owning a tv isnt a crime in the uk, and thats all those (five) vans can tell.

The only way you get charged for license evasion, is if you admit the crime right on your doorstep.

As shit as the TV license and its adverts are, it's pretty much a non-issue. They have no power to enforce anything, you'd have to be an idiot to get caught out by those pedo protectors.

This is a far bigger issue. The van itself is fine, the problem is the reaction to it. I can't believe that it's now controversial to tell people here illegally to go home. I truly cannot fathom how anyone could object to this unless their aim was the breakdown of law and order and the degeneration of this country.

>I hate this country and will leave as soon as I can

Everything you said was spot on until this part. There is no escape. Every single Western nation is suffering from the same disease and in every case it's terminal. Some are further ahead, some still have to catch up with with us, but we'll all get there in our lifetimes. Moving to another country to escape it is like trying to outrun death.

i met a brit while i was pheasant hunting.
the dude had shotgun, knife, chocolate lab, and couldn't be happier to be off that island.

Publicly, not that bad.
Privately, it's getting worse and worse every year.

>posters with scary eyes looking at you is so oppressive

meanwhile in america you can get executed by a police officer at any time because you reached for your drivers license when getting pulled over for no reason and nothing will happen to them

I hope Britain self-destructs in my lifetime.

Think about it user. If the police are going to raid your house, they dont anounce it ahead of schedule.

This is the equivalent of standing at the top of the street shouting
>we know theres a criminal here somewhere
>and he better come out of hiding or else

Same with the tv license. They do this shit to scare old ladies out of the money they made at the car boot sale

I got a letter to days ago where they said I underpaid tax by £1500 2 years ago. They cited a bunch of jobs I never had and the whole thing made no sense but they're going to starting removing extra taxes from my wages

There's no way that's a real photo...

Right?

this

We can still post on a Peruvian wattling forum - for now anyway.

What a joke. Those dicks have no legal powers. When they knock on your door just shut the door in their face and forget about it. They can't do shit unless you are stupid enough to invite them in to your house. The reason they have to run scary ads like this is because they have no teeth and scaring people is all they have.

I have lived in the UK for 40 years and this is exactly what its like, every day.

I wrote them a letter saying id removed their power of access.
Now if they set foot on my drive i can call the police for trespass
>feelsgoodman

>When they knock on your door just shut the door in their face and forget about it. They can't do shit unless you are stupid enough to invite them in to your house.
So, your country is ruled by vampires?

Y'all need a revolution

Well they'll just come with a warrant, bobby can set foot on your drive whenever he wants to enforce the law. The law includes not stealing programmes from the BBC for nothing.

>It's literally fucking fine

You live in Sheffield don’t you.

Plus you sound like one of those a faggots who wants £15ph in Starbucks. None of you slags want to work hard in order to achieve something. The biggest problem with our country is lazy fucks like you

It's more demoralising rather than outright oppressive. It's how I imagine 1984 really being where all the thought crime is self enforced due to convention and herd mentality rather than violence. Couple that all the fluoride in the water everyone is in a fugue state here.

Its a sinister and sometimes hard to step out of normality. That grinds down your very soul.

You can fight that you idiot, send them a copy of your P60 and they’ll back off.

Aaand how are you gonna get a warrant issued without evidence of a crime?

I don't understand the tv thing
Why are they shammed or "exposed" if they don't have it?

No, and whatever you say. There is no denying that it's a shit hole. Like said, every Western nation is.

>None of you slags want to work hard in order to achieve something
>Yes Goy, that's right, work hard for min wage while your rent increases 3fold and you can be rich too dontcha know?!

Fuck off cuck

Basically yeah.
>an englishmans home is his castle
The cops called the other day, just shut the door in his face.

BUY MY LICENSING

Public shame is a huge social controlling factor in small communities.

It's shit here.

>implying I would ever work hard for minimum wage

Instead of complaining, why not learn a trade? The richest person I know is a sparky. You do sound like you’re more than happy to sit in a shitty position in life and complain about it, instead of actually doing something about.

Some US states are still perfectly fine. Wyoming for example.

We pay a TV tax !
Number 2 is that we at risk of being overrun by the cry babies and the Muslims
That's why the country has lurched to the right.
The aggressive left is a major threat and this PC culture has become a cult

>10 year old adverts and the same TV Licencing pictures as every other thread

Personally, I haven't noticed any change in the last twenty years.

It's rather similar to most other western EU countries with the only tiny advantage that at least you said no to the EU.
Anyhow, it's similar/worse in Belgium:
>no guns
>no knives
>no pepper spray
>in Belgium: if you are trained in martial arts your hands are considered the same category as a knife if you defend yourself, leading you to have used undue force
>tv license shit
>state controlled media is all muh refugees
>leftists can publish columns in national newspaper, rich wing comment threads get deleted
>all art and culture is about multiculturalism, feminism or other degeneration
>hook up and bar culture
>chicha bars and kebabs everywhere
>uni's SJWing

we need that truck to drive through texas, california, arizona, and new mexico

This shit can't be real...

According to my partner, a plateful of bubble and squeak makes my bunghole a Firearms Act violation

I stop myself from posting anything that could be construed as radical, even in jest, nowadays. It's not worth the risk. They really do bang on people's doors for shit they wrote on Twitter or Reddit

yer country if fucked m8 and its just karma coming back to bite you in the ass for all that conquests you fags did centuries ago

>you deserve it

>all these foreigners telling Brits how bad Britain is
I have lived here all my life, its nowhere near as bad as you faggots are saying it is
Its just normal, everyday life
Unless you are a >muh freedumz nigger who sees anything less than literal anarchy as worse than Soviet Russia, you likely wont have any real problems living here

youtube.com/watch?v=C8EjQrrsZIU
That's very good Tom, you learned your lesson well Tom, tell the rest of the slaves that they have no escape Tom.

They make their fish and chips out of sand sharks now because they have no more cod lol. Its a hellhole!

IT'S SHIT AS FUCK.
and the worst part is everyone is ok with it - like this cunt > What the fuck?

We are brainwashed to shit. The number of people who assume my political or economic or social beliefs based on NOTHING is staggering. TV is brainwashing them into thinking thoughts that aren't their own.

Everyone I know and speak to act like they are on drugs - and I mean pharmaceutical drugs. Nothing registers and is quickly forgotten. and It gets worse as time goes on.

All the "warnings" about TV licences and tax evasion and all this is like living in a nightmare and the population here considers it normal.

4chins is anonymous though m8

So is there a homeless straight-out-of-Africa nigger sitting underneath that ATM begging for change, or did the person taking the photo find the ultimate unicorn in London - an ATM that isn't being camped by migrants? That's how London was the last time I visited.

>paying taxes at all

Get fucked filthy tax dodger

Good joke. Anonymous only among us.

Flag : bomb ; make bomb ; infidels ; kill the president ; truck attack ; behead ; acid ; hitler ; nazi ; kill jews ; nigger ; hate niggers ; hate ;

There's nothing to worry about you just live in a 1984 novel type of society.

When I graduated from Uni I went on the dole for about 4 weeks until I found a job, that was 5 years ago; I got a letter from them recently saying I owed shit tons of tax and they cited my income as my full time job and the job seekers. Like seriously, how the fuck does some dumb cunt look at that and not see job seekers and full time job and think, somehting doeesn't add up? Worse still they are the hardest fuckers to get in contact with.

I'm glad I left that shithole to live in this shithole.

Is this real?

This.

>You do sound like you’re more than happy to sit in a shitty position in life and complain about it, instead of actually doing something about.

This applies to 75% of Britbongs on Sup Forums. Makes me sick.

Aldous Orwell was right

Pretty bad desu.

I thought I could get away with it but the next thing you know the licence inspector confiscated my TV.

I was fuming.