Here he is in all his gory

Crime scene pic of Paddock after he offed himself. Bullets everywhere. Looks like the revolver in upper right is what did the deed.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/embertone/benjamin-botkin-as-the-years-pass
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps41x1AVjMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Let's go back...

Fucking nice user, couldnt wait to see this prick dead

Should I click this?

Dang now the maid will have to scrape the rug

bullet entered the roof of his mouth and exited the top of the head. suspect is confirmed dead.

saved
where are the other shooters?

it just gets bigger

what's this gun called?

and this one. what's it's name Sup Forums?
Is it legal?

so I told paddock to lay on the floor

he actually did it the absolute mad man!

sauce?

I know he's a monster and all of that shit but...something about this makes me immeasurably sad.

Someone explain how the gun ends up in that position relative to his body after being self inflicted.

Why is his back to the gun?

Assuming he fell back after 'shooting himself', why is the gun so far away from his feet and why did it fling AWAY from the direction of recoil?

Did it get lodged in his mouth and then get ejected after he collapsed on the floor?

That seems... unlikely.

Whys there blood on his chest fag nicked him self shaving?

He was dead before the shooting even happened

I GUESS YOU COULD SAY HE WENT OUT WITH A BANG?

Is that a bullet hole in his chest? Oh shit, FF confirmed!

is that a FAMAS?

It's called gravity. But conspiritards don't even believe in that so I can't help you.

they probably kicked the gun away when they breached the room incase he was playing dead.

both are m416 with different mags and attachments

with all my sympathies to your amendments, things like these should never be in the hands of non military personel

lol

Looks like he had a 50 rd mag on that one.

Is the revolver a Taurus Judge?

That he is a faggot?

>giant hole in his head
>merely pretending

Why is there blood in the middle of his shirt?

There's your bump fire stock.

Thought it was fallout 4

Why so you say these are HK 416 instead of generic AR15?

Better watch what you say.
You are now being monitored.

You can get that shit in the US?
Is amazing how you fuckers aren't extinct yet.

The motherfucker should have been boiled alive.

Yup missed it before.
Confirmed illegal now.

Those add ons tho EOtech site, & bumpfire stock. Seems that it was a binary trigger as well. (for you non-gun fags, EOtech is the site, and a binary trigger = it fires a bullet when you pull the trigger back, and a second bullet goes off with the trigger goes forward)

The brize of freedom :DDD

My thoughts and prayers are with the families,god bless america,praise jesus.

Bullet drop two windows two shooters

He's laying on his back with blood on his face and on the ground. That is something, you can easily stage if wanted

Who the fuck would want a trigger like that? Is it just for bump fire setup?

I have a theory

Lets say some politician in Nevada was sweating hard and worrying about future business and revenue.. Lets say they don't wanna be hurting in tourism like Paris.

Lets say the real shooter is a middle eastern man.. or they couldn't find the real shooter.one of the two.

So they decide to kill a white person in the hotel so that the general masses would feel better that Muslims did not invade Las Vegas to plan more shootings on tourist.

This would cover up any incompetency on the governments part and also prevent a terrorist scare that would hinder tourism.

it's not a meme you can literally buy most of that at wallmart
and yet this almost never happens

it's almost like wallmart is selling me lazy guns

I wonder how the hell he managed to get that gear. If those are automatic and not semi auto you couldn't buy them as a civilian period, or anything built after 1987 which those clearly are. Even if he was a Class 3 license holder he couldn't purchase them unless he was active duty police or military, which again he wasn't unless something had been left out.

So where'd he get them? I know Las Vegas has some automatic rental firing ranges nearby but those things are HEAVILY monitored, no way you could just sneak out with your rental.

Gravity, the way fell, kicked away by law enforcement.

But what about the security camera footage of him bringing the guns to his room?

This is the picture after the CIA operative shot him? Nice.

assault rifle 15

Thats a daniel defense rifle chambered in 308.

Thats a plain ole ar15 with a bumpfire stock and sum extendo clips.

if that's real it's suss as fuck, conveniently placed revolver? yeah fucking right

This isnt going to reassure anyone since 59 people got killed.

m60 submachine gun

They're all semi autos with bumpfire stocks.

Perfectly legal in the US.

Where is that footage?

So what happens to the room he shot out of now? Are they gonna clean it and start staying in it again? Or do they board it up and just never talk about it?

got a laff from me +1upboat

It would still drive business down.
People really don't like going to a place where a massacre took place.

u can't get that shit yet u niggers kill each other anyway lol

Okay retard, that's a great theory, now tell us how it is grounded in reality. Empirical evidences, you know, not facebook rumours?

le kek

mmmmm this is so suspicious

i think some really powerful organization staged this and this poor guy was unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Huh so those bumpfire gizmos actually work? I always figured they were a meme to fleece obese Rambo wannabes out of $50.

Thats a surefire 100 round magazine. Ive got a few. Based az.

Looks like a 60 round mag Quad stack

Are you sure it's a 100. Can't tell.

All brand spankin new.

Jeez

Yeah it's amazing how the rest of the cucked world still screams about gun control when gun control does nothing to reduce crime, actually increases crime, and strips further important rights from law-abiding citizens. It's funny how our brilliant founding fathers penned a constitution and bill of rights that changed the world, but oh they must have been wrong about private firearm ownership.

Guns kill a tiny fraction of people in the US, and all of your anti-gun hysteria is because you are conquered, pathetic faggots who live at the mercy of dear leader government. Keep sucking the propaganda cock.

He could've modified the weapons himself, it's not hard.
Some "expert" indicated that he used a crank, which technically are legal (not shown he used that).

Because he is wrong.

The first one is a daniel defense for sure, its got brand name DD furniture.

>killing some random dude and framing him just so people don't stop coming out fear of an allahu akbar

yeah dude everyone knows that after you shot yourself in the head you still have ample time left to hide that revolver or better yet disasemble it and put it in a barrel of acid.
>retarded autist

No such thing as an "assault rifle 15". AR15 stands for Armalite 15. Armalite makes the gun. Assault Rifle is a made up word that manufacturers and governments do not use.

No ear protection? If he's just wearing wimpy eat plugs that dude's ear drums exploded. Did he take them off before shooting himself?

>Fucking nice user, couldnt wait to see this prick dead

>wanting to see a dead innocent man who was made a patsy

its an airweight
>so no

hi guys

soundcloud.com/embertone/benjamin-botkin-as-the-years-pass

>thread about worst mass shooting in US history

>becomes /k/ tier technical discussion on his weapons

God bless Sup Forums

Looks like a SCAR-H with a modified clip

>still no motive
>packed his room with 23 guns
>all the images of the evil assault weapons leak out
>his death pic leaks out too

ALL IN A NEAT LITTLE PACKAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps41x1AVjMA

AR-47

Do how do bullets get fired after he's offed himself? Those casings should also be covered in blood!

>Huh so those bumpfire gizmos actually work?

Oh shit yeah, jump on youtube, they're not as easy to control as a typical full auto, and they will typically result in lower rates of fire and inconsistent rates of fire, but they absolutely work.

No, they're not. One of them has a bumpfire stock, the other seems to be a standard AR-10 (AR-15 chambered in 7.68x51 NATO). Given that the safety is set to 'semi-auto fire' and not 'auto' I imagine that it was either not used, if it was used, I haven't seen footage of it, or its been illegally modified with a DIAS or a filejob on the sear.

They'll turn the 32 floor into a museum.

A dead person speaks more in volume than a missing person or suspected ISIS member.

Looks like an M16 with acog

wow Stefan Molyneux did a number on himself

not the most perfect way to go out dam dude thats brutal.

kill somebody and put the gun in their hand instead like in the movies and find out what happens

itt: various other 'countries' telling the US to ban guns while nogs run around their own with fully auto ak's killing each other every day

Yeah, that's the idea... never tried it, seems kinda strange there's a thread on /k/ talking about it now

kekked

still no brain on the floor so thats cool

>patsy
THIS

AYY ARRR 15 the urban youth children babyKKKiller

immediately proven false by the huge collection of arms he had at his home.

Looks fake. Blood doesnt come out the nose if you shoot your head. And theres no whole in the front looks like someone shot from the back

that should be easy to test

if he fired all those rounds he should be so covered in GSR that you can write "wash me" on his skin with your finger

Theories aren't supported by facts normally. That's why they are only theories. What you just said is the equivalent of Cenk Uygur telling people to "Google it"

ALSO:

I tuned in when the breaking news occurred. There were no deaths reported in the first hour. People said police responded to the threat in one hour of the shootings. That's enough time for government officials to make a choice in the matter. They didn't even announce a suspect until 4 hours after the start of the shooting.

no you idiot it's obviously a m24 fully automatic sniper rifle, don't you see the bi-pod? the scope? these things together make it a sniper rifle automatically, trust me cnn told me

This is just a picture of a dead guy. Who shot him? What was his role, if any, in the shooting? How did he fire shots using multiple weapons from multiple rooms? How many others were involved in the shooting that got away? It's possible they just kidnapped a guy and shot him in the mouth during the shooting and planted a bunch of guns in his house. It's possible this picture is fake. Would like to see the exit wound. This just adds more intrigue.

Guess that might be a fun way to blow through a couple hundred rounds of cheap Tula 7.62x39mm