Vegas Shooter didn't make a full auto conversion

Look at this picture of the gun used in vegas from the cucks at Boston news and it looks exactly like a bump fire stock

Other urls found in this thread:

danieldefense.com/furniture/buttstocks/daniel-defense-collapsible-buttstock-black.html
twozprecision.com/product/gatcrank-15/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4943548/Inside-Vegas-gunman-s-lavish-Mandalay-Bay-suite.html#v-4222904372250590843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp those are probably going to be illegal

That's a standard Daniel Defense stock.

/k/omando here. Gonna have to call BS for now. How do we know this was gun? He had 23+ guns. Also note that AR is on semi. He was burning through mags/belts on FA. What, did he switch to semi prior to SWAT making entry? Also, the prevailing theory on /k/ is he has a proper M249 SAW, or a Strike type belt fed AR upper and proper mechanical FA, not a bump stock. And a bump stock on the scene does not mean he actually used the bump stock. I want to know the actual murder weapon. It is quite telling that the FBI has not yet come out and said "this is the gun he used".

No, this user is right, that's a Daniel Defense stock. danieldefense.com/furniture/buttstocks/daniel-defense-collapsible-buttstock-black.html

that's not a bump fire stock. it's the stock that daniel defense ar15s come with.

Here the one with the bump fire stock with high capacity mag.

>springs are now illegal
kek

ppl made early versions with wood

I'd like to see some security cam footage of him bringing in luggage overtime that could have contained 23 guns + ammo

It was already known which gun has a bump stock attached and you still managed to post the wrong one. Get a grip, OP.

That looks nothing like a bump fire stock Mr no guns. It's a Daniel Defense stock and it looks and functions the same as this Magpul stock.

That's a Magpul stock

why is the focus on the gun here ????
why is it it even relevant ?

he could have also just put a crank on it.

twozprecision.com/product/gatcrank-15/

Leftist want to ban guns at every opportunity, and have been trying to ban the AR15 for years. This is the perfect opportunity for them to call for a ban, once again.

how does this thing work?

can someone tell me why the fuck there is nothing about hotel camera feeds yet?i assume every hotel has active camera at floor entrances and mostly through hallways, this footage would provide evidence if someone was there instead of him or with him.

Recoil bounces your gun off of the trigger allowing you to shoot faster.

recoil bounces the gun and the stock slides, hold finger in place and it bounces the trigger against your finger simulating automatic fire

He got all 23 guns in the room and 19 at his home from gun shows. Gun shows will be banned.

where is the crank?

exactly. its all fake and a false flag. just like sandy hoax and the batman shooting

It uses the recoil created by firing to push it back into you firing off another round. I don't like them personally.

what gun is it and how long its the barrel would you say?

>Gun shows will be banned
finally

He did not get an automatic from a gun show. He still has to fill out all paperwork at a gun show. Gun shows are no different than a store. Why would they ban gunshows?

would an average joe like him even know something like this existed and how to use it?

Because of the guns. Guns are just bad ok?

come join us on the official pol discord

uRR3JZt

No that's not a bump fire stock

>call for a ban, once again.
really makes you think

either there's some zionists one world government plot to control the world, and the only thing stopping them is hillbillies with automatic rifles
or
there is a real problem with the excessive amounts of high caliber/ large magazine weapons in the US
not to mention how they always seem to fall into the hands of really mentally unstable people
people who crave power
people who are out of control
people who are one step away from taking innocent lives to prove a point
I'm talking to you Daniel

look at the handguard

thats not a bumpstock but the larger caliber rifle with the eotech and properly place forward grip had bumpstock.. supposedly 23 guns were found in hotel room

Mostly, cause there's a forum debate if a bumpfire can sound like a real full auto. Its another who can piss the furtherest competition here on Sup Forums.

Probably. One of my coworkers bought an AR-15 last year and he started talking about it within weeks and he never owned a firearm before that. It's a pretty common thing to look up.

Wrong.

fuck I meant pistol grip

Op here sorry it was this not a Daniel defense it was a cabela bump fire at least I think cause it looks tha same

That doesn't look anything like it though.

I retract what I said.

Magpul pistol grip

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

you can clearly see that the grip and stock is the same piece of plastic

its a rubber inlay

That is NOT bump fire stock you moron. You can clearly see the underside of the buffer tube and that the stock is separate from the grip. Do you just say words and expect the truth to align to your claims? Fucking moron.

Total retard.

That explains the inconsistency in the ROF in all of the video's I've heard.
Regardless, full auto/bump firing/cranks are inaccurate as hell. Its good for spray and pray, which is what happened here.

Not guna happen.Not for the next 7 years anyways.
Nice conspiracy theory though tinfoil hat crackhead.

Wrong. That is a bump fire stock. You can see it wrap around the trigger, newfags. I have fired them and owned them. You dont know what you are looking at.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

Where is the CCTV footage of this guy and the floor he was on???

nope

There was something like 40+ guns at his home. He most likely knew a thing or two.

>wrong pic
we know he used a bump fire, at least. I'm holding out for a crank or two also

THAT'S NOT EVEN THE GUN IN THE PHOTO!

here is a walthrough of room (video) from a while before shooting. Same room. Carpet confirms

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4943548/Inside-Vegas-gunman-s-lavish-Mandalay-Bay-suite.html#v-4222904372250590843

so if it was a bumpfire and could be legally owned that killed all these people they would have some real ground on banning those firearms in the us ? but if it was a full automatic than the guns can stay ? also what good would it do to ban guns in america ? the mass murderings wouldnt really go down. people would just own them illegally then and the gov could make even more money on it seeming how its not in the system like how they make a shitload of money here in my country out of drugs. an ex cop friend of mine told me how they sold 75% of the drugs back to the dealers.
couldnt something similar happen with guns in the usa ?

Why do u FUCKERS believe these are the guns used?! They are basically ars and that is the gun they are pushing to BAN.
WAKE THE FUCK UP

How does a pussy hat hat wearing protester know so much about guns? Ex-conservative turned commie with Asian hooker wife?

it is the gun in this photo I just flipped it

from outside during day with curtains closed

Why tf should gun shows be illegal?

I mean, that's just ballsy on Crowder's part even asking the questions he did, to make a video or not.
You start asking shit like that to any given gun shop owner/seller, they're going to run you out the door lickity split, then call law enforcement on your ass.

>the FBI has not yet come out and said “this is the gun he used”
That’s not how governmental investigations work. They’re going to wait until they’ve completely rebuilt the scene and then they’ll report their assessment. They don’t really care that gunphiles are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to hear if their theories were correct, their job is to find out what happened and that’s not something they can do within 24 hours in this instance.

Fuck off back to /k/ with your conspiracy theories or go to /x/ where you will find Alex Jones tier people to talk to about tinfoil shit. People have died and you want to talk about guns? *Sigh*

He had an ar15 with a bumpfire stock and a surefire round mag that he unloaded rounds at the concert goers. When swat breached his room he was shooting with the regular ar15 but he had a long range scope on it so he got btfo.

>people who crave power
>people who are out of control
>people who are one step away from taking innocent lives to prove a point
The Feds?

CNN finally getting the talking points. "Kits available online to, unfortunately, convert to warwar machine gun"

user it is obvious this is a false flag op.
For all the usual reasons.

not bump

He probably didn't use this gun. Notice the full magazine.

He might have like the feel for precision shooting. Maybe he was saving that to fire back at anyone who fired back. It has a scope on it and bipod.

Go kill yourself.

>143865405
>not bump
>t. knows fuckall

it looks like a magpul stock you retard

guys i think he was antifa related but they cant release that info so soon or they would have a literal civil war on their hands. if he was a republican or an altright guy we would have known the same fucking day and the media would have been rolling with it for months

Nice try, FBI/CIA/SATAN

>1 post by this ID
>clearly NOT a bumpfire stock
Try this shit on /k/ nigga I dare you

Never underestimate the ATF.

That is a bump fire stock

.t i have one

>have that exact 100rd banana mag too

its a bump stock you retarded nigger

ever use the internet dummy?

yeah guys it looks like he was using a shitty slidefire stock :/

You are such a massive faggot.

The one on the right isnt a bump fire stock

Nvm im retarded

Sup Forums is infested with noguns faggots s m h

Aw shit, nigga. Haven't been in the AR scene for a while and didn't know anyone produced a 100 round non-cylindrical mag (just noticed that the mag in pic related had an odd width).
Are they reliable?

that's his dad

it has a bipod moron.

jeez

No gun faggots DEMAND it's a bumpfire when fucking (((PICTURES FROM THE SCENE))) show otherwise...imageen mah shawk.

Go shill somewhere else ,you're out of your depth here

Jewgle will probably net results, but there was an incident some years ago where a defect in a mag-fed hunting rifle would fire a second round after the first round because of a spring being gunked up (dumbass probably used WD-40 on it)
He lent it to a friend and the second round incident happened again, and somehow the ATF got word of it and guy spent, or is still currently spending time in prison.

FRANKY BOY! where you been? still larping as a 120 year old cyborg detective?

>143870307
No (You)'s.

No, that is a Daniel Defence .308 rifle.

the one with the high cap magazine... the one probably used to mow people down doesn't have a bump stock.

The purported bump stock is on large caliber rifle that seems to be kitted out for precision shooting, maybe to suppress a sniper.

Is there any product that looks like a bump stock but is meant to absorb recoil?

>didn't make a full auto conversion
no shit, he shot more than 3 rounds without it jamming

There should be empty mags everywhere

You was told about shoulder thing that goes up but you didn't listen. Who is right now?