Does anybody have any Inside Information Regarding The Shooter in Las Vegas Motives?

I have a hard time believing that an old rich white man wanted to shoot someone up for nothing. There Are Brothels in Nevada. If He was lonely he could have bought him some women! Something is up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ODVS
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gvMPeJYhPg4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=SgspRoiTJ5Y
nydailynews.com/news/national/heirs-man-owned-5m-arsenal-weapons-destroy-article-1.2683635
youtu.be/AhbhQnzmIQo
youtube.com/watch?v=lztlqh0qahw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? Because he had things you perceived to be warranting living for? Just because he was wealthy he can't be a psychopath? Well, rich people do commit suicide. Rich people to commit murder. Rich people can be psychopaths.

Not saying you shouldn't ask questions, but understand that just because someone appears to have it all, they may be a fucking mess on the inside.

The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans. This whole thing was carefully and thoughtfully planned. The target wasn't random, it wasnt a rap show or Hispanic music show.

The shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons and bumpfire stocks on hand as an example of why they should be banned.

His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.

>The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans.
> shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons and bumpfire stocks on hand as an example of why they should be banned.
he owned 23 guns and there is no evidence he was anti trump

Bump for more information
Pic unrelated

Recycle yourself. This is one of the most blatantly symbolic acts of terror to date.

I've posted this in 10 threads so far, nobody gives a shit. Maybe you will.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>October 1st

>This is one of the most blatantly symbolic acts of terror to date
until we found out the motive this is just a mass shooting not a terrorist attack

another user posted this

They wanted to sacrifice some gentiles to Moloch

and they killed them some gentiles for Moloch (war and discord be upon him and his followers)

narrative being pushed is that he had big gambling debt

>$2.8 million

thats a lot of chips

This forensic shrink tells us why
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gvMPeJYhPg4

~spoiler~ he's a lefty drunk on the Drumpf hatorade spewed by MSM 24/7, just like the baseball shooter in DC

>forensic shrink

didnt even open

THAT is how pro I am

>Motives?
Islam.

That may have given him the motivation, but not the desire to specifically target a group that was almost entirely Trump supporters. In other words, it was just the push and self-justification and not the reason for his massacre.

>23 guns

this retard could have sold all his shit and bought himself a drone, rigged it with some TNT and scored far more than 100 kill points.

but this is what happens when you have a techy-il """commiemando""""" that doesnt realize he is living in 2017

My money is on him just being a gun collector that was convenient for the narrative they wanted to push. He could've been dead and hauled into that room right along with all of his guns. my heart just dropped when i heard he was dead already when they came in. This is clearly a manufactured event. And not only that, but they are actually killing civilians during these things now. My heart weeps for this country.

no but it's funny how those crisis actor are ducking alleged gunfire, and the people in line for pizza dgaf

this is another shoddy hoax
no one died

I'm not sure what's going on, but nobody fired from the 32nd floor. The windows weren't broken until after the shooting. Also it wasn't even him in the room.
See

>My heart weeps for this country.

It never was no more of a "country" than the soviet union was.

and like all failed kike made empires, this one's time is up as well.

comrade.

this

>gambling debt
nope, guy was rich. also if that was the case it would've been known in mere hours

>mental problems
also no, brother said he had no history

>no social media
hardly believable in this day and age, LAPD said they obtained his computers and phone. Did he not even have text message on his phone?

the repercussions of this being a wacked out lefty would be devastating to them

This was an ISIS job. Why is no one taking what they say seriously?

Washed up hippie. Rich but bored. Gambling junkie. Dating some Flip roach. Decides to end it all with a bang. Goes online. Gets into terrorist circles. Converts. Plans a rampage. 2-3 other shitskins join him. They shoot from yet-to-be-determined locations while everyone is focused on the Mandalay. After they slither back into anonymity as “tourists” or back into hiding until part 2. Or they split town and set up somewhere else.

No he was not alone. Clearly. If he did become a terrorist sympathizer, who would know unless he advertised it? Same with conversion. Who would know? Clearly we’re looking at a man with impulse issues.

Is this theory any more absurd than CIA/BlackOps/DaJoooooos storming some random asshole’s room and patsying him up?

August 2017 Nevada Anti Trump rally. He is everywhere.
Someone please post the webm video of all the different clips with him holding the anti Trump signs.
Pic semi-related

Wrong side

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle. (Symbolism)

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

youtube.com/watch?v=SgspRoiTJ5Y

I agree with everything except the truth coming out in the next two weeks. My guess is this will get memory-holed and we won't hear much about it after two weeks.

there's a face morph that is insane, was posted last night

it was the CIA

You're overthinking it, autismo.

>there's a face morph that is insane
I don't know what this means, please explain.

Who’s on the right?

He had Antifa material and became a Muslim 6 months ago.

Do the Math !!!

Please, explain in words what you mean. I'm having a difficult time understanding the point you are trying to make.
Pic unrelated.

no idea but I don't think that is the guy in the pussy hat

Weigh to go Cuckack

you solved the mystery crime, double maple syrup for you

59 chips

Its probably political.
people going on about how its a conspiracy to ban guns. seems like maybe just he wanted guns banned so he decided to show everyone what a person was capable of with an AR.

watch the webm, two pictures lay over each other and his face matches up pretty good when he switches between them

top kek, took a minute.

user you madman

I don't think this is any different to those guys who lost money day trading after dot com crash and are angry and lose sense of humanity and just wanna take a lot of people down before suiciding.

he's back

russians are shit

just for that they'll have more surprises in crimea coming

>killing because no pussy

bro only a beta tier like you could come up with shit like that

obviously they are keeping the fact he wanted to kill conservatives under wraps to avoid the possibility of retaliatory attacks against leftists

Seems like a lot of similarities to this guy

>The heirs of a mysterious Los Angeles man who claimed he was a secret agent before his bizarre death last year are planning to destroy the $5 million arsenal of weapons he left behind.

nydailynews.com/news/national/heirs-man-owned-5m-arsenal-weapons-destroy-article-1.2683635

the fuck is wrong with him?

God used this man to give these people one last warning, to seek forgiveness, just before some of them died.

youtu.be/AhbhQnzmIQo

easy, he had aids because he fucked trannies all the time, all day every day.

Both wrong. The whole thing was staged. No one died. Narrative might come out that he was anti trump, itll just be more attempts to divide the country on political lines.

Repent or perish

yep they perished..LMFAO

Thanks user. First time ive seen this. Stay vigilant.

im surprised nobody shopped that blurred out cock image

honestly thought sam hyde was one of the guys on the digital display in the background

I'm starting to think this guy was an isis cuck. That or he was an underground leftist. Seems a little too convenient that shillary was up and ready with gun control tweets while they were still taking bodies from the scene. Don't think for a minute she wouldn't have willingly ordered this attack against those evil trump deplorables

He was a leftist shooting at a country concert, just can't seem to put it together

Nice. Very subtle. Impressive.

This guy owned some airplanes right?
How big are they?

If he just wanted to kill people why not just load a plane with explosives and fly it into the 20k crowd of people?

Someone post the google earth images showing the aerial view of the pyramid complex / sacrificial grounds pls

he wanted to kill whites so he shot up a country music concert.

>no social media
>hardly believable
I'm in my 30s and I barely have any social media presence. My brothers have zero social media presence. Just because you're a pathetic faggot who can't go 3 seconds without reading about what your friend is making for dinner doesn't mean everybody else is.

His hatred for guns is a probable reason. A very deadly "I told you so", if you will.

>25% of $2.8 million
So they murdered 60 people and lost 10s of millions in one night alone over a couple hundred thousand? You smart.

No i dont care enough to argue with you about it.

Could be anything. People are desperate to look for a political motive in this hyper polarized political climate.

Friendly reminder isis continues to double down saying he was there guy, and they usually don't lie about this shit.

THE FUCKING BOOMERS ARE EVIL

>LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST
This is huge. Spam it all over social media guys! It'll spread like wildfire.

>You smart.
Are you a black guy living in Ireland? What normal self respecting person talks like that?

Basically this. Guy got rich on real estate speculation. Ruining millennials lives. Went to vegas with all his guns, looking for an opportunity to ruin more millennial lives... sees concert full of millennials listening to country music, eating avocado toast, decides he hasn't ruined enough of their lives yet.

Guns are evil, they can kill so many people, just you watch!
the guns still havent shot a bunch of people, guess ill do it myself!

he was a far right, pro trump, anti muslim, anti liberal, anti kneeler, pro life, pro wall, neo nazi, militia member, sam hyde partisan, and republican.

>This was an ISIS job.
You know what ISIS stand for right? Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Think about it....

There's no way they injured 550 people for $700,000 user, use your head. That's retarded even by Sup Forums standards.

MK Ultra. Deep State push for gun control, security, also was an opportunity for destabilization and (if people were actually killed) could be for organ harvesting.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lztlqh0qahw

the increasingly absurd excuse parade, inching ever closer to "workplace violence" level stupidity, is a big "tell"
but i feel like there would have at least been a semi-coherent, prepared cover story for the press to run with if this were a top-to-bottom deep state op
instead, the press are sort of just making things up as they go along and putting anyone who's ever been to vegas in the last 10 years on camera to "tell their story"
extremely bizarre to say the least

All american blood is tainted with nigger blood.

Honestly this has been my theory since there isn't really much else to go off of.

i don't believe it was a hoax. it would simply be too hard to fake/stage in such a heavily populated area.

it was probably a false flag though, and he was likely not acting alone. besides the lack of motive, the biggest hint is the sheer amount of different guns he took. various assault rifles, which, conveniently, have been on the left's shit list for a long time. also convenient is his choice of target, a country music festival. this is likely to soften the right's position on gun control, or at least make it appear that way.

Likely this.

>everyone walking around and standing normally
>these two all hat and no cattle faggots pose for a picture like they're suffering

I'm way more inclined to believe ISIS over the guy being a disgruntled Democrat or even antifa. Liberals or even antifa, especially an old rich boomer, simply don't have the balls. The boomer bern out who shot at Scalise was down and out living out of a van and engaged in political violence in a direct way by shooting at politicians.

on the mental problems issues the guy had a private pilots license.
That requires proving you do not have schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or any other mental issues. So, he passed under even more radar than a normal "buy guns legally then go crazy" style situation, The guy was pretty vouched for. Interesting that their is ZERO social media/online presence for this guy.

I had seen that it was reported he had a video camera going. I am interested if that has been confirmed. Seems like their should be a manifesto or dairy or something if hes video taped it.

damn straight it was ISIS,cracker

NEVER FORGET!

Shit he fuck up you shill nigger. You discredit and derail everything with your insanity. There is a difference between hiring 22000 crisis actors and committing mass murder with a Patsy. Lots of people died at this attack

This. Read the book, The psychopath Test. Most psychos are successful, rich, and in positions of power.

more of what I'm noticing is this is all old white guys with asian mail order wives.

>you'd think they'd at least buy young ones

Not me, user. Mother is blonde hair blue eyed Irish gal and Father is German and Northern Italian.
I was in Ireland two years ago and didn't see a single black person so I was genuinely curious why you typed like that.

SAGE these retarded threads.

This World Belongs To The Weak And Wounded

wow I can't believe GLP bleeds into here. You think to the giga kikes that rule us massacring a handful of people matters? Look at 9/11 you cock. They think were cattle. They literally don't give a fuck. Of course they'll kill 50+ to enact more control and line their pockets. Are you that fucking retarded to think they'd fake the whole thing? It was a flase flag, but not fake.

Jesus christ you must be a schizo.

>point out his logic is stupid
>complement his intelligence while typing stupid
You got your mothers brains and your fathers sense of humour, buddy.

anyone got the gun pic

>I have a hard time believing that an old rich white man wanted to shoot someone up for nothing.

Why? "Going postal" is a regular occurrence. This guy just took it up a notch.

>The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns

SOURCE please

this

yous are lucky yous not living in russia

going postal there usually means 60+ million dead.

>Why? "Going postal" is a regular occurrence
Not really. People like to meme about it but regular Joes who are well off rarely snap at all, and if they do snap they do not snap like this.