Etotama thread

Why isn't anyone making threads anymore? I had time to complete two chapters, damn it.

Chapter 23.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HB6g6fKHYhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=HB6g6fKHYhQ

whens season 2

Right after season 1 stops having terrible sales.

Sooner than you think.

Demo get off your ass and make more videos

Chapter 23 end.

Chapter 24.

BushiRoad (one of the "gurando sponsoru" of Show By Rock!! and Luck and Logic) is going to make cardgame merch for Etotama, and there's some possible project about an Etotama kids in the works.

Based

If you're talking about Chaos I think that's just a card game that features a fuckload of other titles, not just Etotama.

And as for Etotama Kids I'm scared to be honest.

Shima-tan speaks with heavy Kansai dialect, by the way.

Just that I don't know how to write in Southern accent, which lots of people tend to localize Kansai-ben into.

Well, perhaps Etotama kids will become a morning short series.
Gotta find a way to reuse those CGI assets after all.

Or perhaps it will get a mobage out for it. I mean, the anime already showed stats and stuff.

Chapter 24 End.

You can tell these are the chapters where the editor told the guy 'Hey, your manga will be ending soon, so you'd better hurry up.'

Thanks

Thank you for your continued Etotama support.

Rabbit? More like RabBest

Thanks user.

Thanks m8.

I wanna fug both of them.
But I still think Pito-tan is best.

Show By Rock sucked.

Should add this to my list of things I will never understand.

SB69 just had better sponsorship + advertising, what's there to not understand?

Thanks!

>Alpaca
Paca-tan best Eto-musume.

Show by rock a shit! That's the only thing I understand.

>implying half of Etotama fans didn't watch SB69 alongside as well

Not in the West, though.
Not that the West matters, of course.

Even in the West Etotama is pretty much unknown compared to Show by Rock.

Which is ironic seeing that Etotama is the one that actually made attempts to sell overseas.

everything hurts

>implying they did

Shitty greentext, as expected by a Show By Rock fan!

Dude, no need to keep the thread alive. Coreanfag will upload the mango on batoto like he always does, and all the new stuff that could be relevant to the franchise has been said. For anything else, there's still the archive, and even offsite archive sites like fireden and desuarchive.

I'm not doing it intentionally, it's just when I come back to look at the thread I see that somebody has responded to me.

It still hasn't been said enough times.

I mean come on, we get some kind of hope for a continuation to Etotama, but it's suffixed with 'Kids'. I am going mad here trying to comprehend what the fuck is going on especially since the website and twitter haven't mentioned anything at all.

>Etotama kids

Wouldn't mind seeing that, but most of the time "kids" shows end up being an excuse to have terrible writing.

Although once in a while exceptions appear, so I suppose we can hope for a miracle.

Thanks for the dump, but where to find the rest of chapters?

I am still reading this. Manga nyaa is superior.

There was something about more anime, Etotama Kids I think it was called. But I couldn't find any more info on it. Probably something with pretty mode.