20 children killed in sandy hook, obama was president, no gun control

What makes you think its gonna happen now with trump and a republican run congress and senate lol?

sh was faked

>not remembering the 23 stealth executive orders signed by obongo relating to gun control after Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook was hoax in every sense possible and imaginable, educate yourself.

Nothing fedrealy will happen but states like NY CT and CA will go full commy.

And yet....yesterday happened. Which of those orders has trump repealed? Which one of them would have stopped what happened yesterday? Obama was a joke. Too busy closing down christian bakeries to do any meaningful gun regs lol.

>sandyhook was fake
>but i have no proof
reminder there has been no solid proof that SH was faked and people still buy into bullshit theories just to be contrarian.

I live in NY don't remind me. But its still going through the courts i believe.

Never forget this fact.

Democrats just use it as an issue for fundraising. They give people false hope and promise to solve everything to rake in donations. No one really expects them to accomplish anything.

Sandy Hook was a hoax everyone knows that those kids were paid actors

My too user I have "NY legal" Are now but that is a gray area.

Any pictures of Vegas bodies or injured released yet?

obama is a piece of shit. fuck off

>what makes people here believe it might happen

Multiple mental illnesses including schizophrenia. The average person on here makes a transspecies owlkin look somewhat reasonable and sane.

>no proof something is fake
no proof that you're not a fag, either, user. you can't prove a negative

Because it happened to 50 people in a major city, a tourist city, I'll add

Is there proof it happened as they claimed it did?

Gun rights have actually grown a bit of momentum. We have a lot more states with stuff like Constitutional carry now than a few decades ago. Even places like California are getting resistance on gun control issues recently (halting of the magazine ban, two rejections by the state legislative review board regarding a law regarding AR-15s, etc.) Eventually states like Californian are going to get slapped by the big dick of SCOTUS, we’re probably just gonna have to wait until an additional justice gets on the court.

And thank god we got gorsuch. If ALL trump gives us is a conservative supreme court, his presidency is a success.

>something never happened
>i can't prove it though
seriously?

Burden of proof is on you making the claim it did not happen.

Hopefully with Ivanka's help we can get sensible gun laws passed sooner rather than later.

Trump has proven to us that he's willing to cooperate at the very least.

Doesn't Las Vegas actually have fairly stringent firearm laws already?

wew, anti gun control niggers are trying very hard

0 children killed in Sandy Hoax

your disinfo wont change that fact

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

>reminder there has been no solid proof that SH was faked
Sandy Hook 's building was demolished, Columbine was not. Sandy Hook's demolishers were forced to sign legnthy non-disclosure agreements. Strange how different these two school shootings are? Stranger still that for any other school shooting, the schools are not torn down or demolished.

Libs are too stupid to understand that criminals don’t care about laws.

In what reality does that prove anything? This is some long armed grasping user, give me something that actually makes someone with an IQ above two digits think.