Ad Age Calls Sup Forums/pol Fake News

adage.com/article/digital/fake-news-fills-information-vacuum-las-vegas-shooting/310706/?itx[idio]=6108529&ito=792&itq=15c52ade-7a28-4cee-87bd-16c5fd781045

Bunch of fucking liars we are!! LOL!

The stupidity of the users on this site has never been more evident. I wasn't aware there were so many forensic experts here.

>pol
>news
I'm a forensic expert, ama

I don't remember ever claiming to be actual news

>11
I'm a doctor and those numbers are sick

Literally who

Well we are fake news, because we're not a news organization. Normies really need to get a clue that Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a fucking image board where you can post just about anything you want regardless of it being true or not. The old adage is "Lurk moar, it's never enough", normies and the MSM need to absolutely lurk more

Sup Forums was on top of the shooting an entire hour before any news covered it, we are the information authority in this matter and they should learn to respect us as their betters.

I am a reporter and yes Sup Forums is a great news resource.

Fake journalists and bullshit google trolling bots make fake news.
This is not a news site. This should not be archived.
Its a fucking discussion board.
These mopes come here thinking they have something, thinking they have the breaking info, they're fucking morons reading a discussion and reporting on it like its news.
Get Sup Forums off your archiving.

I enjoy pol for breaking news. But only morons take every fact at face value. You learn to sift through the noise. For some reason I prefer not being spoon-fed scripted propaganda
>inb4; Russians
>inb4; jidf
>inb4: Brock or Soros
>inb4; etc

The stories and information posted here are objective works of fact and truth. Only a mini souled bugman bluetick cuckold would discount anything posted here as hearsay and conjecture.

Or just outright fabrications for purposeful misdirection or juvenile giggles

They are going to shut us down. We all know this to be true. They cannot have us fact checking all sides. They do not want the people to know the truth.

user, we're a containment board. They want us here together to monitor us. If they shut this down the entire Internet will become unusable

I still like the analogy some user made a while back about how it would be like the EPA dickhead in Ghostbusters shutting down the containment unit

New protocols of containment are being formed. What once they thought would never be taken seriously has now been brought to light as a major force in the 2016 US election. We are the 'Rusiians" they are looking to silence.With yesterdays activities of this board social media has been highly influenced with videos of muzzle flashes that should not be seen. Videos of the shooter meant to be buried. The narrative meant to be spun is now tainted.

LITERALLY WHO

>we

digits don't lie

Are traps gay?

But we aren't news, we are an imageboard. Potato chips are fake news whatchagunnado about it brother?

Indeed traps are gay. This should never have even been an issue. From a forensics perspective penis is penis

It's not fake news, it's speculation, which people are allowed to do. Why is the media promoting Sup Forums, anyway?
Gee, could it be.... For money???

Yeah, it's like shoveling through mountains and mountains of shit to find a few gems. But those gems really do make it worth while.

Just lazy cunts who think they can get the "scoop" via crowdsourced autists

/thread

What bothers me is outlets like "Ad Age" are looked at as a news source.

im a piece of shit

I think that THEY think that if they peel back the veneer they can expose us for how terrible and racist and evil we are for some political reason. Except THEY don't realize everyone is in on the joke and half the people they are appealing to grew up with this culture

But then they blast "OMG guys look how bad they are" when they don't get anything. Anything for a fucking buck.

It's CIA and everyone here knows it.

Ads are the fakest news in all history.

>shooting happens
> anons listening to police scanners
>looking up info
>shitposting while doing so
>digitsanditsamuslim.jpeg
>some cunt goes full tinfoil hat & mittens
>posts it on twitter
>normies run with it
>journalists notice it
>go full reeeeeeeeeeeeee they are stealing our 2 scoops
>FAKE NEWS

it's not news moron journalists
it's shitpost central

This is an anonymous board focusing on sharing forgotten food recipes of the once vast mongolian empire, why do they think we care about being discredited for spreading unimportant fakenews about some random mass shooting?

>Media take us seriously

more accurate than the (((media))) 99% of the time
always picks up details the (((media))) misses or leaves out
has a history of investigating things to a point where it is so obvious that agencies are forced to take action
oh yea, fake news bro, totally.

>instantly pointing to Geary as the shooter
>falsely claiming data on Geary's facebook page as belonging to Stephen Paddock
>not looking at his middle name and confusing the shooter with at lest two other people
>claiming he was a NASA employee because a photo of someone who looked like him had a NASA tshirt
>ignoring that Stephen G. Paddock who worked for NASA died in 2013
>continually posting the same misinformation even after all these errors are pointed out
>hundreds of 1 post by this ID users showing up in threats to spam misinformation

There was a concerted effort on here to muddy the waters while this was going on.
All these schizo threads now claiming the shooting was a hoax are part of it, and the media is going to keep using that as fuel.

>People in the lying business accuse online forum of lying.

Because there's no agenda here other than exposing bullshit.

This is a board of chaos. Who cares.

MSM is so out of touch, go away. The general internet population is over 9000 steps ahead of you, deal with it.

>tfw no nunchuk-wielding blowjob-obsessed gf

How is it our fault, when retarded "journalists" believe our blatant lies and shitposts? The absolute JUST state of the MSM would be laughable if it weren't so sad to look at.

There wasn't a concerted effort. The NSA isn't after your anime.