Hmmmm she works at Panera

Hmmmm she works at Panera...

wow, man.
the fucking cognitive dissonance of these fucking people is appalling.

why is everybody so edgy these days?
didn't we make edge played-out 2 years ago?

Do you know where you are?

Why do I care what some bitch at Panera says. If she lacks sympathy because she thinks they deserved it, I'm not trying to get her fired for it.
inb4; white knight
I'm a free speech absolutist

Would be a shame if this hole got in trouble too.
>お前はもう死んでいる

>let's take a shotgun to our own genitals and destroy everyone's free speech instead of working to ensure we keep ours
OP is from a lettered agency ignore threads like these they are designed to steal our rights away.

>I'm a free speech absolutist

So am I, but how do you fight the other side if you take some tactics off the table because they conflict with your principles?

I don't want to be like the other side, but I want to win rather than be a gentleman loser.

Exactly. They need to understand what their own recipe tastes like.

Low tier person.

However if no1 else does it, ill make a call then soon. Quick and easy.

Depending on location i can write a script for restaurant reviews too

Looks to be Panera in Big Rapids Michigan bud

It's not so much giving them their own medicine as much as it is not wanting to fight with one hand tied behind my back because of "muh principles" while the other side has no compunctions about sucker punching you and then stomping your balls.

If they want to get people fired for expressing themselves like the guy at Google then what good is it to console myself with the knowledge that even if I'm getting kicked in the balls I'm the good guy for not returning the favor.

I'm quite ok exposing hypocrisy. In fact I have a bloodhounds nose for sniffing out hypocrisy. The left only responds to certain tactics, I agree. She just seems like small fish

Panera bread where?

Big Rapids, Mi.

>make the enemy live up to it's own standards

Normies are always a day late and a dollar short

Pic: one more fuckin before she ded

Startin

Bump

What a senseless vulgar display of flour.

Bitches like this have no soul / they should be made an example of just like the original insane poster / disgusting this is the party that preaches acceptance and tolerance and does the opposite in practice

I like you.
you are ok in my book
post response from Panera when you get one

Good job!

not nice she has a daughter

No, you're not

Look, the fucking left does this all the time to people with FAR less controversial views and it's effective. You think they give a shit about who they affect? They don't. Start throwing a little of their bullshit back.

I bet she's a single mother.

bumpo

>BLM flag

Your opinion is automatically shit.

I just emailed them the pic

Why are there so many compression artefacts in this screenshot compilation?

some of the inputs are jpgs and not my own screenshots

No one is calling for the govt to come round her up, retard. Free speech doesn't mean you're protected from being fired for acting like a spastic.

It makes me sad to live in this world.

I support her right to say it but I also support someone coming along and knocking out a tooth or two of hers

With every action comes a reaction, big or small. Let the universe run its course

K, Keep me posted

yeah, when politics becomes a persons life, they just become shitty people all around regardless of their position.

This.

sauce it up my guy

You all lack integrity.

You scoff at the murders of others yet bemoan this tragedy. At least your honest with yourselves.

Just don't act like you have any moral high-ground, you don't.

I can't agree with that.

filename, friend

All of these mass-murders are fucked up, no matter who the victim is. Its petty and vicious, but pol never makes that distinction.

Civil war when\

Moral high-ground is a game the left tries to get us to play. It's time white people stop giving a shit and realize they just want to live in peace with their own people.

Fuck your free speech.
If we don't get free speech, they don't get free speech.

Meanwhile Sup Forums celebrated the Charlotteville death because the victim deserved it. But that's entirely different

59 people dead is not a game to play. You type way too much, this really happened. Shit flinging over the internet is...feeding the troll.

i guess it's whats good for the goose is good for the gander. no different than us saying heather heyer was a fat sack of garbage who deserved to die. only difference is we are not autistic enough to say that shit publicly , or at least say it publicly on our personal facebook pages. they hate us and we hate them fuck it.

>Not larping in other threads and forgetting to change your flag
Are you even trying, user

cause its been cool to be edgy against the right since the election, it will probably be this way until 2024 when trumps finally out of the whitehouse