What's even the point of yanderes? Are there even any good ones? I feel like they're all terrible and shallow

What's even the point of yanderes? Are there even any good ones? I feel like they're all terrible and shallow.

Crazy girls make my dick hard and that's good enough.

For the most part they're unnecessary and thrown in there just for the sake of having one, true, I've never seen one done well.

I just don't even understand the end goal of it all. Like, where do you go from a crazy chick who wants your dick? Aside from the hospital when she stabs you.

I know one thing, it's made me want a real yandere

>she kills all the girls you interact with
>gives you the choice of accepting her love
>if you accept, you two live happily ever after in crime
>if you refuse, she kills you and herself
A good yandere is one that's gonna win the bowl no matter what the pussy MC has to say.

>A good yandere
A contradiction if ever I've seen one.

Yandere are for fucking other yandere

>Are there even any good ones?
they're fucking rare these days

>these days
So are there good ones from the days of the 80's and 90's?

no

Read Yandere Kanojo. It has a great one.

>Yandere Kanojo
>Note: in the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Trying to trick me, user?

Kaede (Shuffle, of course) was good.
Kotonoha (School Days, of course) was also pretty good.
And personally, I currently rather like Mayu (imas CG).

However, I think I understand the confusion. Yanderes aren't characters that you're supposed to want. They're characters that make a show more entertaining.

Yes

Leave.

The one from Shimoneta is entertaining to watch at least.

Gets old after two episodes.

Is there any point to a Yandere story if the Yandere is incapable of posing a threat to the MC neither physical nor emotional?

I sincerely hope you didn't come here after clicking on some stupid watchmojo crap in your youtube recommendations.

That's not yandere that's just nymphomania

Most yandere have at least an emotional effect on the MC, but even if they don't they create, or at least should create, an emotional effect within the viewer.

I mean, she did threaten to kill him and his friends quite a few times.

Girl is into you to crazy degree. It's scary but also enticing. A tug of war.
Not all yandere are a threat to their object of affection. It's their extreme levels of obsession and devotion that are the problem (if you see it as a problem).

Nope, I just googled for a yandere girl and grabbed that. What's a watchmojo?

>Are there even any good ones?
Shouko from Baka to Test? If she's even technically yan. I can't think any others

I don't remember her being crazy enough.