I didn't know your earlobes detached when you die

Dead body has detached earlobes but Stephen's are attached, just like his brother and his father.
Ignore the circle in the photo. Whoever thought that was a tattoo is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/only-on-boston-25-exclusive-photos-of-las-vegas-shooters-guns/618716556
govevents.com/details/24243/dhs-active-shooter-preparedness-workshop--las-vegas-nv/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143716243/#143716243
nydailynews.com/news/national/heirs-man-owned-5m-arsenal-weapons-destroy-article-1.2683635
allnurses.com/geriatric-nurses-ltc/ear-changes-in-279832.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P2T-HXCLb94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things that make you go 'HMMM!'

Really piques the ol' pecans

source for photo on the left?

Activates the ol almonds it does too...

fox25boston.com/news/only-on-boston-25-exclusive-photos-of-las-vegas-shooters-guns/618716556

>clean casings on top of fairly old blood

really makes you think

Whoops looks like they've only got the guns. I've only seen the photo of him on pol so far. There are plenty of threads about it.

Someone brought that point up on another thread. It does make you think.

Superpowers the synapses don't it.....

>strangulation marks on neck

Really grinds those gears

Did you expect the blood to crawl over the casing? It just pooled around it

Garroted from behind perhaps?

What is that on the neck?

Is it a tattoo or a Scar.

Looks like an 8 or maybe 13 ???

>Whoever thought that was a tattoo is retarded.
What else is it? So far shills don't agree and say it's either marker pen or sagging muscles, which both are retarded explanations.

>house full of bombs, bomb making materials, illegal weapons

>roommate is cleared immediately

Really does fire up the neurons

It's amost like they shot someone else and said it was this old guy who coincidentally used to work for Lockheed, then moved him somewhere else and gave him a new identity.

Couldn't it just be hair? Dude is disheveled as fuck, sweaty hair makes odd patterns.

>Epeck Sup Forums detectives attempt to crack another 'ZOG false flag' without a single shred of medical or forensic knowledge

The internet was a mistake

It really un-eschews the cashews.

I'm pretty sure it's just old man neck flab

Why is there a gun shot wound to his chest?

I can faintly see some marks on his neck like maybe he was tied up.

But I dont see the other marks to compare to the closed eye image.

Ok, just seeing things lmao.

you're onto something user

>mexican intellectuals

Because it takes medical knowledge to notice totally different earlobes and to know that your ear lobes don't completely and abruptly change once you hit 60.

>different beard growth pattern

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i originally thought it was a tattoo but it's just skin

Yeah.

And the flab being there with his head tilted forward and it being gone when in the first photo isn't a mystery since his head is resting back and the skin is further stretched.

Ya'll can try that on yourselves.

Earlobe thing I can't really figure but it's probably some perspective thing, not to mention the second shot is much better than the first where he's ded.

Is this seriously the only known photograph of this guy?

>sagging skin forming a perfect 13

Ok...check this shit.... Active shooter preparedness workshop put on by Homeland Security...in Vegas, back in August....

govevents.com/details/24243/dhs-active-shooter-preparedness-workshop--las-vegas-nv/

>real estate millionaire
>likes guns
>golden hotel with the best view
>attached earlobes
>asian girlfriend
trump.jpg

Maybe they had a MK Ultra guy actual do the shooting/die, and blame this guy.

Someone posted this too:
From archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143716243/#143716243
>Stephen Paddock
>most succesful killer in US history
>Name Stephen was the name of the first martyr of Christianity
>Can be traced back to the Ancient Greek word "stéphanos" meaning crown or wreath, or "stéphō" meaning "to put round" or "surround"
>Paddock is a Middle English word for Frogs or Toads
>Paddock is a 'fenced in area' or 'enclosure' used to 'contain livestock'
>crown and wreaths are symbols of high rank or status, like a king
>both Stephen and Paddock source to surrounding things
>King of Frogs
>Frog that surrounds
>massive crowd of people -> reverting to this sort of Sheep mentality, like animals, which is exactly what happened when he started shooting
>surround: prevent escape, trapped

this, the blood didnt spray, it oozed

Good eye. I do see a difference in the chin growth now.

coming suicide tactic just to be sure

no

>>strangulation marks on neck

You can kinda see some impressions here on the neck.

Strange.. Looks like Stephen Molyneux on the left. He was getting too close to the truth. Then they probably cloned him. Just look at his recent videos.. He sounds more 'mechanic' than before.

Not the same person, left is definitely Stefan Molyneux.

doesn't anybody find odd how still there's isn't a single video of the guy walking around vegas, checking in the hotel with dozens of bags and etc?
it just doesn't fit

I would say the dead man on left is much fitter perhaps about 20-25 pounds lighter than Paddock

Anyone remember the story of Jeffrey Lash?

nydailynews.com/news/national/heirs-man-owned-5m-arsenal-weapons-destroy-article-1.2683635

>It's impossible for someone to lose weight
Ayyy

It’s called an angle. Jesus Christ the amount of delusion and dissonance on this board is madness.

kek

Also not to mention he's drinking in the media photo of him. So he's probably a little bloated from his usual appearance.

Yes, i think hes relevant in some obscure way here, and perhaps the mystery man who was brandishing a gun at Trump Tower as well during the transition. At best they seem like MK guys, manchurian types who are finally triggered and sent on their final mission. Remember the Navy yard shooter? He claimed he was getting low frequency signals constantly

Ok, but how often do they do that?

>implying a single thing you're claiming is even true

It's gotten really bad. Tons of crazies and tons of teenagers pretending to be crazy to rile everyone else up, this board is getting worthless.

Why in the fuck would they plant a body for a litteral who?

YES. It all feels very fucking off.

Where's the clip of him entering the hotel with a bag being shown again and again on the news like Dylan Roof?

We all know this doesn't makes sense. As much as I want it to be a lone crazed lefty...

WHAT IS THE MISSING PIECE POL?

>Because it takes medical knowledge to notice totally different earlobes and to know that your ear lobes don't completely and abruptly change once you hit 60.
You're not a doctor so you can't possibly know whether earlobes are effected in some way after you die.

You are effectively an ignorant internet detective larper

>meme intellectual whining about "Mexican intellectuals"
You sure showed me retard

Also if you watch the Dan Bilzerian vid where he's running it sounds like two FA guns

Remind me, why should we care?

it's neck skin, it looks like a 13, but it's not.

>replying to my meme insult
woah trying a bit hard there mexishill

This is the first "active shooter seminar" I've seen. I just find it rather interesting that shit always seems to happen wherever the government has seminars or preparedness drills. Remember 9/11? All the agencies around DC were doing 'exercises', so when SHTF, nobody knew WTF was real or what wasn't.

Lol are you fucking retarded? The drills happen everywhere. All the time. I could find random ones happening literally any day prior to an incident and you'd think it was somehow connected.

Was somebody trying to spell "pol"?

Seriously? Check yourself

My wife is studying to be a medical assistant and she just informed me that your earlobes don't magically detach themselves from the sides of your head when you die, if you happen to have attached earlobes.

WOW you must have watched an entire season of csi Miami. Let’s listen to this guy, user

Guy in CNN literally just called this dude a reptilian.

is right pic confirmed shooter?

Shill

Fuck yourself, shill.

Still can't see where you're getting the bs about earlobes from. A single photo of a recent trauma at a poor angle for analysis of the lobes is not "proof." And I actually am a medical professional. Nobody would use this photo as evidence for anything.

So the answer is yes. Got it. Kys.

Are you fucking blind? Look at the fucking photos.

Really beaches my whales...

Eat a dick, fuckface.

I didn't realize Mexicans really were as dumb as niggers.

>oozed
then why is there blood spatter outside of range from ooze

Looking at the same photos you are, buddy. That's not definitive proof of anything. You can't see the exit wound on the back of the skull, and you can't see anything at the back of the head.

Ah, so you're just an underage little faggot LARPing as a married man. Makes sense.

I don't think there's a body double or anything but they really aren't helping us believe this wasn't a coordinated attack with the government or something

Initial impact will cause splatter. The remaining blood loss from venous and aortic vessels will drip out as the cerebral pressure will be atmospheric and not increased as under normal conditions.

Well they found and interviewed his brother which im sure was asked if pic was of his brother.

>when the zyklon b hits ya

It's not a tattoo on his neck dipshits.

It's the fucking flappy old skin of his making a shadow.

You're just some cunt LARPing as a legit medical professional. Sound about right?

>My wife is studying to be a medical assistant and she just informed me that your earlobes don't magically detach themselves from the sides of your head when you die, if you happen to have attached earlobes.

Why do you lie or assume that she is correct?

I raise you another worthless 'evidence' just like yours that says the contrary:

allnurses.com/geriatric-nurses-ltc/ear-changes-in-279832.html

These people don't seem like ladlers either considering it's a specialized forum

Sad how you right wing fucks are so desperate to find holes in every situation without any knowledge to label it as a false flag

KYS

>I didn't realize Mexicans really were as dumb as niggers.
Because you are a nigger yourself, listen to yourself you are trying to uncover some mad conspiracy without any medical or forensic knowledge

Kill yourself biased retard

you're retarded
go back to Russia, moskal

Really creams my Twinkie.

Generic bump of based OP whose thread is getting shilled.

Nope. MD, Neuro. 2 years prior EMT training, faggot.

I'm not talking to you here, Taco nigger. Fuck off.

SHUT IT DOWN

Earlobes are the same then? Clearly look like one pic is attatched and the other not attatched. Angles dont really do that much in the way of earlobes

I like how he must have gotten on his knees, dripping blood as he placed the gun about two feet away, then laid back down on the floor to die.

Ok then, fuckwad....tell us what Central Pain Syndrome is if you're really a Neuro. I have CPS. I can't wait to watch you LARP an answer....

youtube.com/watch?v=P2T-HXCLb94
This is a video after he was cloned
Notice anything?

>not talking to me
>quoting my post
Pick one, subhuman larper retard

Wow kid. Learn 2 read the entire paragraph next time. Or kys

You can't make any deduction based on the picture. Trauma causing skin tearing from the massive impact to the back of the skull, angle of the photo, positioning of the ears, literally nothing there is conclusive, dude. Give me better shit to base a conspiracy off of than going "muh earlobes" when it's clearly not something you can make claims about...

What's yours caused by, retard? Did you have a prior stroke or epileptic episodes? Are you on a benzo or opioid of some sort now? Give me your CT or MRI and we can talk. I'd need your history for your personal cause of CPS....