Wouldn't there be a lot more blood splatter on the carpet if he shot himself?

Wouldn't there be a lot more blood splatter on the carpet if he shot himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/vault7/#Dumbo
youtu.be/N8BeCmJDV6U
archive.fo/1w94H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, not necessarily

Maybe it was a 9mm

He only takes pictures with his eyes closed. Why were his eyes open here

looks like he used the revolver.

Why didnt this old boomer faggot just off himself before he killed a load of people?

akshully shouldn't he have been thrown through the ceiling by the recoil of the gun if he had actually shot himself????
[spoiler]I fucking hate people who don't know dick about violent shit and try to act like Sherlock Holmes[/spoiler]

Fucking gay ass leaf. Maybe he was standing when he blew his head out and the blood is sprayed across the wall.

Fucking Hell you motherfucking faggot leafs are all the fucking same. A fucking disgrace. Shouldn't you be sucking nigger muslim dicks with you butt buddy Trudeau? KYS faggot

deepstate shill.

looks like he shot himself in the chest and then choked up blood for a while

Then why is it pooling on the top of his head, and you see none around the shoulder blades?

My cousin shot himself through the mouth with .45. Bullet didn't even exit his head. Although he probably made a specific round for the task. All the blood came out of his nose and mouth.

t. Guy who found his an hero'd cousin

WHY AND HOW ARE HIS EARLOBES MAGICALLY DETACHED?!?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like fake blood to me. Also how would the blood start traveling to the right and then left? not to mention the bullets on top of it, i guess the guys who killed the shooter must have felt like popping off a few more into the crowd.

Because he didn't shoot the people

I'll be the first one to say it, all those casings are pretty fucking clean of blood despite laying in a supposedly fresh pool of it.

Finally a non shill, this looks fake as fuck to me, probably a deepstate patsy set up.

Damn the Hollywood prop department must be on a budget

That was my first observation too.....

if you get shot through a lung or heart, more blood comes out of your mouth than the entry or exit hole.

Who knows what they did. They could have kid napped a guy and executed him during the shooting. It could be a fake and they had a guy take a mouth full of pig blood. It could be they replicated the floor and scattered some cartridge casings and this is not even in the hotel room. It could be he was one of the shooters and they double crossed him after the shooting. It could not even be him. One thing that is for sure is that there was more than one shooter and that we will never get the real story.

That's not him

See the spurt of blood running from the gun to his body? that's an arterial spurt. Guy shot himself in the chest.

or got suicided in the chest i should say.

foreigners=domestic

Nope. Move along.

They could measure the amount of fouling/residue on his person and almost immediately know if he was a lone shooter, what rooms were used, etc.

Look at the shell sitting on top of his bloos, no spatter, wasn't pushed.. sniny nice shell

Shouldn't the blood be on top of the shells if he shot himself after the event?

Are those all unfired rounds laying around him

Depends on how long your heart beats after you shoot yourself, and how many blood vessels you damage and where the blood wants to go. More brain stem damage means the heart stops more quickly. This looks just fine.

Do you think they would ever let the public know if he wasn't?

I mean, we all know he wasn't, right?

This would have taken months of planning and recon at a huge expense. I'd say a two or three person team with a financial backer is what it would take.

Fucks sake anyone who thinks the blood doesnt look right or muh casings clearly hasnt seen a dead body or knows how blood exits after a headshot. Even his fucking eye is portruding but no its gotta be computer generated . You goofy niggers must be underage.

Did he die? Looks alive in this picture

Why is there a ton of bullet casings everywhere?
Is this guy's aim so shitty he couldnt shoot himself, or did the CIA burst into his room and he tried to fight?

at least he has his eyes open

Idk about you guys but this looks pretty realistic to me. Look at the blood drops going to his gun

btw is this confirmed pic of the guy?

That sucks man.

Kek

It's not the splatter, that's out of frame on a wall/roof somewhere. The blood is what leaked AFTER the shot when he's collapsed on the groud.

Do you think he shot himself lying down on the floor or something?

who this?

How did the picture get out

its fake thats why

carpet matches the shots of the guns....

Not that much splatter for gunshot.

There's little blood in the area that gets pulverized by the bullet, the bleeding happens after

WHERE IS THE SECURITY CAM FOOTAGE FROM THE SUITE, THE HALLWAYS, THE ELEVATORS, THE LOBBY?

Oh, HERE IT IS!
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Dumbo

>There's little blood in the area that gets pulverized by the bullet, the bleeding happens after

without the heart beating there isnt going to be that much either. this isnt a saw film.

That fucking bastard.
He didn't even police his brass.

You’re right, Alex, it was an inside job.

Somebody messed with the gore settings

>point gun up into your mouth
>expecting the splatter to be on the ground
wtf are you retarded

t.leaf

I'm just so sick of people always talking about "blood splatter" like this is just some fucking law of nature or something.

Damn that's a terrible carpet. I would've shot myself too if I were stuck in that room.

What the fuck is wrong with you people

looks like molyememe

HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE CHEST??
REALLY??

Because where's the fun in that?

There are videos of people committing suicide this way. It's rare but it happens. I guess it's for people who want to know what it's like to die. You got a guy who acted out on some fantasy of mass murder, maybe he did shoot himself in the chest.

That death scene is no fun at all.

Really starting to wonder about this.

I just think 80% are people who are in denial and refuse to think someone could shoot mass of people for fun because it would destroy their world view or make Atheism too scary for them to follow anymore etc. etc.

10% are the mentally ill who should be in a asylum but America is fucked on mental health

10% are the deep thinker types who just enjoy solving mental puzzles or they love crime and detective stories and want to find out the truth behind the deeds and aren't against thought experiments.

looks like molymeme

Fake.
This is a pic from resident evil.

Carpet matches the video taken of the suite.

youtu.be/N8BeCmJDV6U

maybe las vegas is tilted on a funny angle or something.

Why would Atheism become too scary

F

>It's rare but it happens
it's not even handy, you have to twist your hand.

that is shadow caused by his wrinkles and adam's apple, moron

> Hi everybody Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio here to-

What happened here?

You people are fucking idiots. He did a Budd Dwyer and the blood came from the entry wound in his mouth, out his nose and the exit wound on his head. He shot himself standing meaning any spray will be on the ceiling, then fell to the floor where the blood pooled. I don't know why you're pushing the chest shot bullshit. It's not even clear that the "blood" on his shirt is even that.

at least it better than the adam lanza prank

He'd been shooting a bunch of people before that point both inside and outside the hotel.

Russian school kids favourire pastime

What an absolutely disgusting settee, I'd off myself too.

this is advanced leafposting

Then why not suicide by cop?
Definitely feels like the way a man who could do something like this would want to go.

Sam Hyde?
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Yeah, neck marking (tattoo?) is a dead giveaway of something off

Lobes seem to match though

kek narrative so bad it contradicts itself

did he died?

No. Have you seen the video of the politician shooting him self? All the blood came from his mouth and nose.

The casings are literally sitting on top of a pool of congealed blood directly behind his head, or on top of blood soaked carpet.

Only conclusion is that those 5.56 mm casings were ejected from a gun being fired after the blood had pooled.

how did the gun end up behind him

why would he kill himself, he looks cute :(

why are there 2 different blood stains? One that seems to have been absorbed by the carpet and a fresh one that looks like the motherfucker is high on cholesterol?

>point gun up into your mouth
>it lands 2 feet behind you

same reason hitler wanted to see Europe burn before offing himself. he hated humanity. shouldn't you know this as a nazi?
that's fucked that your cousin made somebody find his body like that. ballistics can be pretty rando, he probably used a low velocity hollow point round that is designed to expand and not penetrate.

Is that really him? I'm not comfortable seeing him with his eyes open. Could someone shoop his eyes closed?

one is blood, one is brain

Gun makes two holes, user

That's a grill

It's a set up. The "shooter" doesnt even have a motive.
He was rich and happy.
(((They))) needed a fall guy.

>Blood is a non-Newtonian fluid. Non-Newtonian fluid's viscosity depends on shear rate. It means that blood is thinner during peak systole( high shear rate) and thicker during end-diastole (low shear rate).

archive.fo/1w94H