Every time a woman posts an old photo of herself it's always the same "look how skinny I was!" It's not surprising men...

Every time a woman posts an old photo of herself it's always the same "look how skinny I was!" It's not surprising men are ditching women if they can't have enough self control to not gain 20lbs a year

Other urls found in this thread:

journalism.nyu.edu/publishing/archives/race_class/othergirlsstuff.html
nccd.cdc.gov/dnpao_dtm/rdPage.aspx?rdReport=DNPAO_DTM.ExploreByLocation&rdRequestForwarding=Form
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. They have one job, keep it tight.

beware

Just stop being a lazy fatass

>Just stop being a lazy fatass
isn't this considered treason in your country, burger?

>hello I'm 12 and I don't know how a womins body works

>all women must be 200lbs by age 25
fuck off toothpaste

>I just love cake too much

Why do W*men lack self determination?

Stick to your banks healthpack

WARNING

My gf lost 55lbs and she's a short girl so it's a lot. What happened next was that she got visibly itchy to go out and "live life" and broke it off with me. She got in touch with guys from her past claiming she was just being friends, but obviously it was to show them how good she looks now. She posted selfies like it was her dayjob to every social media, which she never had when we were together. Finally she snatched up this personal trainer dude, who wouldn't have looked at her before. This is what is called the post-weightloss slutphase. Girls that used to be fat are highly likely to get addicted to attention and validation once they lose weight. So if your girl starts losing weight, stay on guard or her inner slut will take over and wreck the hell out of her forever. No refunds when that happens.

Because she got married

You uh, you could have hit the gym with her faggot.

Because even if they are fat an ugly, they will still have some beta orbiters telling them they are beautiful no matter what. Social media acts as an enabler to feed their delusion.

Break up with her before she does it to you, Get the high ground

I'm a solid 8.7/10. I traded down when I got with her. That's one of the shitty things about this.
That's what I've always said. But the idea of losing the one girl that matches with your weird self keeps you hanging on. When she got with someone else, that was it tho. I couldn't live with that even if I tried, so she destroyed any possibility of fixing things. Best case scenario she could've passed through the slutphase with only a bunch of selfies and likes, but she went to far down the rabbit hole to get back up. a fucking shame.

no joke, all the grills at my work once they get married they balloon up...one started to get fat after getting engaged... they lack self control nor desire for better

Stay strong bro! Hope you are coping well! You always deserve the best! Never accept less!

Silicon doesn't get fat.

Shit, that's one bad case. And here I was thinking about all the efforts I put in. Small in comparison!

>tfw looking at pics of my gf 3 years ago

Feels bad man, she’s gained like 30 pounds. I did too so I can’t be too much of a hypocrite, I basically said no ring unless you get in shape and I’m hitting the gym again.

I hate roasties

Haha, because fat xD

I'm 24 and have stayed between 120-125 since high school. Nothing special about my metabolism I just don't eat out of boredom and stretch everyday

You gotta dump her with a bang though, Dont be weak about it because she will just talk to her friends about you being a loser who couldnt handle her new self. Good luck

How?

More white men are fat than white women.
Sheboons bump up the female obesity rate since like 60% of them are obese.
More men are fat than women.. Why do men lack self-determination?

Great bantz

can confirm, watched a girl literally become a camwhore pothead sucking dicks for money after being a shy and innocent girl lol. in a "open relationship" with some coke dealer now i think. stopped talking to any of her old friends too and cosplays everyday as well. seeing how she threw away all of her old friends was the most insane part

feminism will get them too

So she's what, 100 pounds now? Oooooo noooooo!

>tfw "fitness" police found our I've been riding my bike instead of eating

>Last year I was 240lbs
>Down to 190lbs now
>Lift regularly
>Eat only healthy food, with the occasional night of maybe a pizza
>Can not break this plateau, stuck here for months
>Still don't get attention from women

What does it take guys? What does it fucking take?

some people just need a certain weight to match their frame/height/look.
my average no-exercise-normal eating weight is 145
I was down to 135 for a while and i looked despiting working out and being healthy

Height is the only thing that matters manlet

Well you see little Van der Fag, when a woman hits 20 she automatically starts attracting mass like a small planet, at least 5kgs per year until she hits a mass critical enough to start attracting beta orbiters who compliment her while she slowly but surely dies of the various totally natural health issues definitely not caused by weight.

Source

That's why short women need to focus on keeping their weight in check. Gaining 5 lbs might not be as noticeable if you're 5'8 or taller but if you're 5'2 it'll look like you've gained 15 lbs

I typed a huge long reply but the tab exited it out. WOW im mad.
Anyway, it doesnt matter what you look like so long as you arent unhygenic and drowsy.
Basically what i typed was that a fat acne faced nerd has more of a chance with stacy if he approaches her, than chad who doesnt approach her.
Youre expecting women to line up and fall out of the sky. But if YOU approach the woman you like and talk to her, show her youre confident and make her laugh and feel good, establish a commection, then she absolutely will oblige you, or at the very least be forced to consider and evaluate you.
For men who are average or below average in appearance and in other areas, women will not notice you until you connect with them and talk to them.
Virgins on Sup Forums will tell you "heh, just get money bro, bitches be shallow money whores!"
Theyre setting you up for failure and dont have a fuck clue what theyre on about.
All you need to do is treat the woman like a human being, talk with her and bond. And you have a life partner.

journalism.nyu.edu/publishing/archives/race_class/othergirlsstuff.html

Women surpassed men in obesity rate in the early 2000s, but thats due solely to negresses and spic women who are fat as walruses. White womwn have lowest obesity rate. While white men have like 40%. The statistics shown were from 1996, obviously things got worse since then.
But white men have higher obesity than white women.

Weird you'd use the present tense with such a certainty when all you have is a 20 year old source, user.

nccd.cdc.gov/dnpao_dtm/rdPage.aspx?rdReport=DNPAO_DTM.ExploreByLocation&rdRequestForwarding=Form
Boy youre a lazy little fucker?
Select to view stats by race and ethnicity and then gender. Read em and weep.

Actually, ALL women are less obese according to this haha.
Not only are men more fat, but white women (aside from asian women) are the least fat haha!

>Select to view stats by race and ethnicity and then gender. Read em and weep.
Only lets me view them by either race and ethnicity or gender. I'd like to see both, how do I do that?

Meanwhile, have the first result when googling "us overweight by race and sex":
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
32.8>32.4, no?

The age of waifus is upon us user

"We could not find the page youre looking for, go back to homepage"
404 error inbound.

Screenshot the page

Don't listen to this avatardyke this advice will lead to failure

manlet detected

That guy looks like a closeted homo.

Nah, youre just a boring unfun person with no character or personality so you need an excuse as to why women hate you.
Protip: its not your minimum wage job (or even your unemployment).
COPE
>wah its cuz im not a super chad!
>wahhh its cuz im not a millionaire
>wahhhh women hate me because i dont have a ferrari!!!!
No, its just because youre an unejoyable awkward fucking nobody who doesnt even talk to women. You need excuses to justify your unwillingness to approach and converse with women.
Anything to rationalize and justify your cowardice right?

I think Japanese companies have fitness police. Not fatties allowed.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Apart from white women being the least fat. Apart from white women race mixing the least and interracially marrying the least, apart from white women being the most far-right of all other races of women by a HUGE margin, apart from the fact that more young white women voted trump than young white men, you losers need to invent reasons to hate us.
Why? The fact is, the memes are true. You are all literally scruffy necked glasses wearing acne faced bitter man children nerd virgins with no job and no friends, who cook in bitter virgin rage behind the dimly lit blue LED light of your computer screens you fucking chink loving worthless losers.

Nice projection

>Cow?

There, fixed for you.

jesus they look dead inside

>yeah man you can be unemployed, fat and have no car, just talk to women and it'll be fine!
Forget about the fact that any woman with a cell phone can get some app and get all the attention she could ever want in minutes, bloating her self-esteem to unimaginable levels even though she's a fat ugly cunt who thinks she's too good to even get an in shape guy with his life together.

You're so fucking naive it's insane. You have no idea how badly women have become. You're either a virgin or an old boomer who was still alive and married before the kikes completely destroyed women.

Yeah, he's got the glassy gay eyes.

Every time a man posts an old photo of himself it's always the same "GODS I WAS STRONG THEN"

Nice COPE
Maybe try developing an argument sometime. If your feeble little numale brain could handle getting dismantled by my far superior female mind :)
Sucks being poor, dumb, awkward, rejected, virgin and bitter huh? Yeah i can tell it would based on your level of COPE

I'd fuck the right one over the left one any day desu

>hurr not an argument
There's no way to argue against ad hominem, come up with an actual argument or we are throwing baseless insults at eachother

No Man posts a photo of himself. Only betas and faggots.

If a woman seeks attention from other men, its because youre a boring little dork who isnt fun and your wife doesnt love you.
Instead of looking at the reasons why she doesnt love you, or stopped loving you, you will invent excuses and cry about it instead, frothing and stewing in sourness.

Have you tried being anything other than surface-level interesting? Maybe develop some depth and orginiality and romanticism and women wouldnt leave you all the time. Just a thought.
Oh but only women should be held to those standards right? Haha hypocrite much?

Just your average goblin Bong desu

Here address these arguments that you originally responded to with... Ironically.... A strawman ad-hominem
>leaf
Cope more

>Birth Control
>Hormones fucked
>Bad Diet
>Antidepressants
>"It's not my fault" mentality
This is EXACTLY how it works, Aquafresh.

I wasn't arguing over who's fat or not, yes there's a lot of fat fuck guys. I'm calling you out on your shit dating advice.

just goes to show the only interesting thing about a woman is her body and they can't even keeo those up to par

Meant to link to these as well.

>first its ad-hominem projection
>now admits its advice
Great, now we can finally work up from here, and maybe if you can muster any cognitive thoughts, you can tell me why my dating advice is shit?
Preferably without strawemans, and address the points made so i dont have to make them a second time. Im actually really curious if you can follow along.

I've been with my gf six months and broad has already put on 20 lbs so far it's been all ass and titty weight but if this keeps up I'm gonna have to start tying my credit card up in the tree so she needs to climb if she wants to spend.

Why are women so pathetic? All they have to do is be skinny and not be annoying cunts. They manage to screw both of these things up 90% of the time.

this. feelsbadman

>t. 5'10" jacked 12% bf manlet

I am not into that thicc faggroty but most skinny women i knew were cold bitches,i hate a coisin skinny and pale,agressive and coalburner,2 kids with 2 diff niggers

Have*

English not even once lmao

no need for a long reply when you just said
>bee yourself
>hah just pretend she's a bro

Oh, you're back for another one of these threads larping as a female giving males advice on what women want, when it's women that actually have no fucking clue what they want. Let me interject before you fuck this poor Mick up...

Listen, potato farmer; it's quite simple. Read this image, then read the one from my next post. Once you understand how to appeal to a woman's baser instincts, even vamp chick over here will drop her pants for you. Then she'll scurry off to her next blog post and bemoan how she fucked another ring winger or some shit.

i`m really digging this exchange of ideas you two are having

avatarfagging is against the rules

> perfect english
> gets shot

Go on a drag race with your obessity kart :)

Plateaus happen, means you need to change your game up.

Stay on top of your calories and double up your workouts.

Oh look its the r9k fat body. How are you eugene, come up with a valid argiument yet, or still crying about how evil women are?
Post abs or gtfo. Oh wait you dont have any.

Why you larp as a woman,what is the point ?

Not larping. But cope however you want. Whether im a woman or not is irrelevant to the conversation, which you will obviously distract from and ignore because youre a brainlet and the facts are against you.

You kikes really have to go back ------>>/r9k/

One last thing. If you're going to work out, don't be motivated to do it for pussy. You need to be disciplined enough to do it for yourself.

Motivation is a false god. Discipline is where it's at. Master yourself.

Yep man,done with you.

You never started fat ass dumb fuck.

>Whether im a woman or not is irrelevant to the conversation
But being fat or from another board is?

You sound mentally ill.

Yes, thats literally what this entire thread is about?
Show your flag leaf

C-4, Sugar tits. Speaking of tits, where are they?

Shame, she WAS gorgeous.

And not a single argument.

I'm actually kind of offended that I'm not on this grid.