I was at the concert, saw a bunch of people shot and die

I was at the concert, saw a bunch of people shot and die.
No way anyone with a CCW could have shot at the guy but I'm still pro-2nd amendment.

But I think it's crazy leftists are harping on Gun Control and blaming the NRA.

I ask - how many of the past mass shooters were card carrying members of the National Rifle Association? Because if none of them are then that argument is completely moot and they should stop scapegoating them. Why is this not addressed?

NRA is a racist org filled with evil white men who want to kill black bodies

Because they are not arguing in good faith, user.

Yes we are and we'll kill you next

i'll be in my bulletproof van pussyyyyyy

Wasn't he just hospitalized in critical condition after being shot?

>I ask - how many of the past mass shooters were card carrying members of the National Rifle Association? Because if none of them are then that argument is completely moot and they should stop scapegoating them.

The NRA is an extremely well-funded lobby with enormous political power. Whether or not any given mass shooter is a card-carrying member has literally nothing to do with the discussion about the organization and its influence on the law. I'm pro-2nd amendment too but please don't be retarded

>moot

Who's that? Never heard of him

Because the left's goal isn't to determine what the best laws for society are, it's to repeal the 2nd amendment by any means necessary so they can implement their communist utopia unopposed.

Why is the NRA an extremely well-funded lobby with enormous political power? They didn't become that large of an organization overnight. It's because we have strong ties to the second amendment and arms because we are a nation descendant from violent rebellions against a tyrannical government.

The NRA IS NOT TO BLAME it is the mentally disturbed individuals.
It is a single issue organization. If democrats were pro-gun they would get just as much support from the NRA.

>muh tax on tea is too high

Yea, really tyrannical, pussies.

its amazing the way theyre not criticizing the hotel for letting his guy supposedly stockpile a full arnseal in his luxury suite nor criticizing the long response time to reach all clear instead to focus on what surely looks like a fully scripted, achingly coordinated, transparently ineffective moral outrage campaign concocted and conducted by the fake news at the behest of their CIA masters

>Why is the NRA an extremely well-funded lobby with enormous political power?
Because major US weapons manufacturers and the MIC funnel them money. Remember no major lobbying group in the US is a friend to the people, they are all bought and paid for by massive corporations.

Liberal gun access is to blame for shooters. Ban unlicensed sale of firearms. Annual background checks to remove firearms licenses for any illegal action, even a speeding ticket. Remove gun policy but don't call it that.

There still is a market for these products hence why these corporations produce and manufacture them. It's supply and demand.

Now whether or not the MIC creates the demand with wars is a totally different topic than what I'm talking about with the average Joe law-abiding citizen who just wants to shoot targets.

0 were NRA members. All were registered Democrats, were on SSRI meds, or just thug scum.

What about all the niggers that kill each other in Detroit and Chicago they’re not people if someone wants to comit a crime like that they’re gonna do it

Wrong.

When you take taxes by the force of a military, it's getting pretty close. However they didn't fight back until they tried to take their guns. At that point they were smart enough to know that without their guns nothing could stop them from taking anything they wanted with force, simply because they would be the only people with the guns.

Think about that for a minute when you go masturbate to your government overlords.

Take note that every responding negatively to the NRA is refusing to answer your question, OP. They say the NRA is evil or some huge lobbyist group, but they refuse to tell you that the NRA is just a member organization, with millions of supporters who pay dues. They also danced around answering how many of these mass murderers were NRA members, which is still 0.

Of course after this and the tactics we see happening with the left, that is going to change - they are going to get someone to just get an NRA membership before they commit a heinous crime.

Taxation without representation is pretty tyrannical

This, desu. They couldn't detect tons of bulky bags or suitcases by the truckload? Probably because they let degenerate shit go on all the time. Who knows how many bodies they've found and covered up.

Nobody kills more blacks than other blacks

And?

>even a speeding ticket
How about you go fuck yourself faggot.

>the old “NRA is loaded with blood money” meme

They make less than $100 million in contributions annually. Last year they only had a net earning of $30 million. To put this into perspective, the Brady campaign, one of several gun control lobbies, does $100 million each year by itself.