What would the US be like if we amended the Second Amendment to only allowed those who served the US in uniforms (sworn...

What would the US be like if we amended the Second Amendment to only allowed those who served the US in uniforms (sworn officers, first responders, military, veterans) to have firearms?

it would be a dictatorship.

I don't think that would be fair. I myself was born with a genetic heart defect and couldn't serve in the military even if I wanted to.

how about no

How about you kill yourself?

This

Veterans are the ones that are most likely to go on mass shootings though
>gavin long
>micah x johnson

It would be literally the opposite of what the founding fathers wanted.

sage
KIKE FAGGOT SHILL
/thread

Die bitch

A ficki ficki afro asiatic slum where you need a license to breathe like England.

This. The founders did not even want a standing army in peacetime, the Second Amendment was created specifically to circumvent the need. The federal government of the USA was designed to never even be able to exert tyranny, it is one of the most ambitious and ethical experiments ever conducted. naturally it failed as people enjoy rights more then responsibilities and forgot to take the place of the army through militias like they were supposed to...

Rayciss ass whypipo would find new ways to gun down our children and murder us for no reason

Thats essentially the law in syria. Worked out well for the citizens wouldnt you say?

Thats an very american soldier with all his witheness

>not allowing civilians to have guns is a dictatorship

I can think of plenty of countries following this law who aren't ruled by dictators user, my own included.

inb4 truck of peace/plastic knife bantz

BECAUSE CRIMINALS DONT FOLLOW LAWS . THEY DONT CARE WHAT WHAT IS "ALLOWED" . Fuck , are you people dense ?

SHALL

how can you guarantee it does not become one?
how can you guarantee someone like Trump doesn't become Hitler and start rounding up libshits for the day of the rope?

Shut up Mohammed, youll end up arrested for violating tolerance legislation.

It would defeat the whole purpose of the second ammendment.
Why do you want to restrict civil rights based on military service?
Don't you believe in equality before the law?

EU slave states shut up
Worry about yourself

The Dallas BLM sniper that killed cops was a former soldier