ONE Translation thread

Mob psycho chapter 95 (part 3) is done. You can get the previous chapters as always from my mf folder or any online reader.

It's ONE's veiny art again.
>yfw dimple/psycho helmet grows up to be god from opm

and that's it for today.

Thanks for the dump

You gonna do the OPM chapter today too?
15 pages and all the text is in speech bubbles

Just what the fuck is happening.

Don't you guys think that the constant belief in the cult and the psycho helmet's appearance made him an actual thing?

Isn't that really obviously Dimple?

one is fucking amazing

perhaps but dimple isn't powerful enough yet to make a body out of broccoli

Dimple fueled himself with the prayers and low-rank spirits flocking to the broccoli

Shit that actually looks really creepy
I think it's dimple but ONE might pull an unexpected twist.
This arc is going pretty good.

Thanks

so cool

What the fuck

ty

It's weird to read Mob nowadays. The last arc felt like Mob's climax. Now it's like Bleach when the Fullbring Arc started. Fucking weird.

it's just you

This is really exciting. ONE's been hyping up the Psycho Helmet Cult since the beginning of the manga.

Thanks

"God" is pretty much the cliché End Villain
>Broccoli Arc ends
>new arc with aliens starts

>The last arc felt like Mob's climax
Not at all, it was too weak to be a climax, it's nothing like fullbring arc which came out of nowhere and ruined a satisfying end.
Actually I'd be very mad if it ended there.

Typical ONE thing with the skin.

where can I read this from the beginning?

batoto?

The deep web.

The broccoli was created through psychic energy and after absorbing energy from the people praying to it, it has become self aware and created an avatar.

Episode 01 in 3 days.

so close yet so far

thanks

>(2d 19h 20m)
Indeed

Kakkoii

>one of the dbz arc retards backpedaling

working on it now.

Hope the Mob anime will save me from the disaster that was the berserk anime.

Mob will save anime for the third time user

Yeah that Berserk anime is something else

bleach fullbring came out of nowhere cuz ichigo was done he lost his powers killing the strongest being in the manga, mob on the other has still a lot of potential, he didnt even love yet one of the strongest emotions

yea there is still a lot to be done with mobs character

>love yet one of the strongest emotions
the question is: who will win the Mobowl?

well me hoping for tome but any one of them girls would be fine

>tfw you will never bring a knife to the divine tree and carve yourself a nice piece of esper-powered broccoli

well that is nice, dont see fanart like this much its mostly mob and some other guy sadly

Hoping for an ending where Mob actually becomes God with a cute journalist beside him

Nice issue, I'm interested in what the cult leader will end up being. My guess is that the broccoli became sentient from all the worshiping and Mob's power.

Technically it's the boss' power, mob only redirected them into the broccoli.

True.

u think we will get the boss arc in the anime

The entire arc would at least take 6 episodes (at least 2 for the final battle) starting with the marathon, I doubt they have enough room for that.

I disagree, "gratitude" felt like a satisfying place to stop, aside from not touching the whole ??? thing. Ending it with a human villain instead of spirits would have been disappointing.

thanks for the translations as usual
I imagine these threads will get a little busier soon with the anime starting

This could actually be fun, if we get comparing threads between anime and manga, as long as it doesn't end up the "bad" way.

>100% Arousal

You mean shittier, don't you? It's always like that.

Thanks a lot for both MP100 and OPM!

???

Mob: *has BEYOND AMAZING psychic powers, defeated much HIGHER and more experienced Espers and takes out GROUPS of them, AND FOUNDED A CULT!*

Kaygeyama family:.......

Mob: *gets rid of a cockroach*

Kaygeyama family: OH SHIT OUR KID'S GOT TALENT!!!
"This is the moment of mob shining the brightest in the Kageyama family."

>Mob's parents are ONE's real life parents

I think that either Dimple and Mob will face again, this time in a more serious battle due to this time Dimple having more massive power, or...
Dimple has actually listened to Mob, and the twist is that he isn't doing this for "bad things". He has some plan of making the world better. He said he didn't know what to do once he became God, he thought it over.

But of course, ONE is a much better writer than this, so I'm probably 100% wrong.

Anime always ruins thread on Sup Forums. ALWAYS.

So GODimple vs ???% Mob is last fight? Mob strongest 100% form is "Courage", right? That was still not good enough to beat 100% Boss.

There is going to be a lot of art of Mob crossdressing and being bullied if the anime gets to the Mogami arc.

I've missed these threads.

DELETE THIS

>going to be
>if

Thanks