Hypocrisy on both sides

When a mass shooting happens liberals scream "ban the guns!" While republicans scream "thoughts and prayers!".
When a muslim terrorist attack happens republicans scream "ban the muslims!" While liberals scream "thoughts and prayers!"
Why does this double standard exist?
Why is Sup Forums just as hypocritical as the normies they ridicule?

It really makes you think.

All religions aren't equal. There are a number that should be banned from the US, Islam included.

Is that one of those sex robots?

Is she supposed to be Android 18?

>When a muslim terrorist attack happens republicans scream "ban the muslims!"

Bullshit. The liberals fall all overthemselves to talk about how "peaceful" muslims are, and the republicans don't say shit because that would be "racist."

*Android
Yes

Guns are a tool, their effect depends on the user's intentions. Their ownership is explicitly guaranteed by the US constitution.

Islam is an ideology that poisons the believers mind and runs counter to the US constitution.

Are you telling me Sup Forums doesn't scream about banning all shit skins after every terrorist attack?
Are you new here?

One side want to ban the object while the other side wants to ban the root cause. Interesting.

Are you telling me Sup Forums is the majority mouthpiece of Republican sentiment and not just a vocal minority?
Sure is summer in here

It's not a double standard. Muslims are a cancer upon the earth and liberals are traitors

Are you telling me pol are republicans? And that we need an excuse to want to get rid of shitskins? Are you sure you're not new here?

Because republicans try to solve the problem by eliminating the people who commit acts of violence where as democrats foolishly blame the tool that they used

Muslims commit terrorism disproportionate to their numbers when stacked against other groups. Last year of the 562 suicide bombings 560 were committed by Islamic terrorists the other 2 by communists. In terms of all terrorists attacks they are about 70% with 29% being communists and the other 1% being everyone else.

Firearm homicides depending on type are proportional to other means of homicide or in the cases of the weapons gun gabbers want to regulate the most vastly under represented.

You are falling victim to media manipulation. You are proof that opinion shaping works. Just because you saw or read something put out by the mass media machine in your country, it is not necessarily meant to use as a blanket summary of millions of peoples thought on the matter.

If a media bite leaves you feeling in such a way, you've been had.

False equivalency. Guns are inanimate objects. Muslims are acting human beings.

The world in which liberals think they live, is a complete fabrication.

This is what you have to believe to a liberal:

> Would-be attacker wants to kill as many people as possible.
> Goes out to buy guns and ammo.
> Goes to store. Store owners tells him: "Sorry, everything got banned yesterday."
> Damn, well, I'll just go home and play backgammon then.
> Phew, dodged a bullet there, literally. Thanks gun ban!

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that's plausible?

Pic related: When 130 people where killed in Paris, mostly with fully automatic AK-47's, in gun-ban France. Somehow the bad guys figured out a way to circumvent the law. Unbelievable, right?

Can I have a sauce on those communist suicide bombers? I thought it was only muslims who did that.

The core of the situation is as follows.

We could actually do something about muslim terror by simply not allowing muslims into our nation.

We could not actually do anything about guns because it is not actually possible to ban all guns no matter how hard they try.

How do we screen for muslims?
Inb4 bacon

Fuck off leaf you don't have to like it.

Banning Islam and removing the already existing millions of Muslims in our countries is arguably more of a monumental / civil war inducing task than banning guns. Don't act as if conservatives and liberals both aren't hypocritical when they stumble over themselves trying to politicize yet another tragedy.

Islam is a tool, it's effect depends on the believer's intentions. The practice of Islam in terms of freedom of religion and expression is explicitely guaranteed by the US constitution.