Dan Bilzeran was at the Vegas concert and didn't get shot

Dan Bilzeran was at the Vegas concert and didn't get shot.

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7pBEJxkY-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Looks like he takes care for those women. Making sure they are showered.

Thats nice. Not many people shower people anymore

Makes me feel like he should have used his super elite Navy SEAL training to show that shooter who's who.

Glad he'll continue to provide my J/O material and "the dream" on my instagram feed.

Thank you God for not taking this dynamo of Anglo Saxon masculinity away from us.

used to shower people all the time...

He just made my hit list

STEROIDSŠ

Did it stop?

He’s a coward. A coward for not rendering aid or driving people, when so many normal people were.

We should never look up to cowards. We should never defend cowards.

I'm a girl and this guy is ugly

>be him
>rich
>6 foot
>handsome
>has to pay women to hang out with him

>be me
>poor
>5'6
>average
>have been in a steady relationship since i was 16

I'm fucking envious of this asshole's teeth. What the fuck.

lol my first thought was how unfair the universe seems at times.

He's 5'8"

>this guy is ugly
He's worth millions
>this guy is hot

He obviously pulled the chad stance at the shooter.

>those are his real teeth

He's a clown and if you idolize him you're a beta piece of shit

They are not real user, teeth adjustment is the norm in U.S, especially celebs.

if i still had human feelings i'd be mad

>feel
go back to the hillary timeline faggot

I'm 6' so feels pretty good knowing all the money in the world couldn't make this manlet any taller

Who the fuck is this and why should I care?

i feel fine

why doesn't he have any canines? is he tiny buffed koala?

>6'
>tall

If you're white, that's an average height.
Normal whites are now 6'1-6'2.

there is hope

>timeline
Go back to /x/ faggot

Daily reminder he DOR'd at BUD/S and then broke his own foot to get kicked out of the navy so he wouldn't have to service his commitment when he couldn't hack it as an OPERATOR.

he's to short to get shot
doesnt even need to get down on the floor lol

he is italian-armenian(muslim)

>How does this make you feel?
Inspired.

Manlet detected

You mean the training he failed to?

he’s a pussy with daddy’s cash
never cared and not surprised at all
By the way OP. How much of his cum do you gargle daily. Was wondering if beta cum tastes less potent than alpha Chad cum. Thanks buddy

>people start full auto fire on a concert
>Dan Bilzarian runs away and immediately starts live streaming on FB of him running down a street

What the fuck?
Is this what the average American's reading comprehension is like?

Stop Bruce, no one here believes you're a roastie.

at least he showers unlike most americans

ive always found this guy hilarious because 90% of his followers are beta males with no game (like bilzarian himself) who think money gets chicks, and the other 10% of his followers are advertisers

t. less than $600 in my account with a gf with a bentley

AHAHAHAHA
Nope. Only drunk, non muscular country loving hicks were the chads. Dan was too busy tripping over dead hookers running to daddy’s limo

I'm sure he's just projecting.

The difference is the guy who stood in the video died and was poor his whole life while Dan is rich and by running saved his own life.

When will they learn

But hang on, he live snap chatted (I have him added) of him literally going to his car to grab a gun, he assumed ( just as every other fucking person there) that this person was ground level in the stadium. So no, he didn't go and drag dead people around while under fire, but instead went to retrieve a firearm he could not have carried into the event to return to the event, he didn't post these things or explanations on social media after the fact, the dude fucking did that spur of the moment. Not justifying to anyone. I don't like him as a person, he is degeneracy incarnate, but he did, in the heat of the moment take the best course of action.

Yes leaf, the training he failed.

Game doesn't exist. The only thing that matters in reality is looks, money, status. You probably have looks that's why you're a poor loser with a rich gf. Dan has money and status which is why he's fucked probably over 1000 women.

>died
Did he really or you just wishing this
>being seen as a pussy by the whole world is okay because muh daddy’s money
Well to be fair, he pays for sex and whores don’t have standards. So having no spine won’t change his sex life at least.

He's even on the Mexican news for saving over 50 people.

crimson chin deflected the bullets

Dan Bilzerian is an anagram of Brazilian Den

Coincidence??

Nice guy Paddock was just trying to give those concert goers a shower of led and he got killed for it ;_;

I'm guessing he's wealthy and fucks a lot of hot chicks on his yacht?

Makes me feel lucky that my dick works, unlike this manlet

They made sure not to hit any rich people.

why do people post this photo?

Is one supposed to be Dan Blizeran without hair? Those dudes have different eye colors, different noses, and different ears.

"Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek. Do not trust an Armenian."

>what’s surgery
did you make sure to push the heart button on Dans IG today brah

He is 174 cm tall.

He has suffered enough as is.

good, he gives me the cutest boners :3. it would have been pretty lame if he died tho, he would have stolen the show and made it about him, detracting from the tragedy.

he looks like a cartoon character.

Though a bit of a twat, homeboy didn't use daddy's money. His fortunes are pretty much all gambling related.

>still hasn't bought a jawbone off some korean

hnnnngggg, C U T E
thats because his dentist job teeth look too perfect + his beard making it look surreal by contrast

Where did he get that money to be able to play high stakes gambling? Working at subway during the summer?

Literally who?

Armenian douchebag cartoon...

youtube.com/watch?v=K7pBEJxkY-Q

some people just get lucky

that guy is sad. paying prostitutes so they pretend they are your friend.

Do you remember the time when he fucked Claire Abbot and then passed her off to his friends including the Asian guy in this pic? She got embarrassed after it come out and she tried to commit suicide / put in a mental ward?

He has done it enough to have actual hooker friends.

>imagine being this beta

is that the asshole who starting filming himself during the attack for the interwebs yelling crap like "oh shit this is crazy that chick got her head blown off oh crap!"

damn she aged horribly.

I dislike Dan Bilzerian and his jaw

I wish he had a weapon there, so he could have defend himeself

whi us this whale?

>he actually knows the names of random whores with no significance
wow, embarrassing

the prettiest girls are the farthest from him, bad taste detected desu

that'sthejoke.jpg

does he even have a jaw?
i suspect he is a complete chinlet, carefully styling his beard

Claire's a tard with nothing but tits

She has tiny tits.

Why did he run and not help out the people?

thats how she looked few years ago

This guy is a meatbag full of roids and a memebeard.

Why do Americans look like they all have fake teeth?

h-hot
cause they have, white teeth like that you can only get with a bleach, also those gums have been sculpted to look like that.

Those *are* fake teeth. They're porcelain veneers. Rich people get them.

Manlets are smaller targets

Tallfags btfo

She got fucked and had regrets

Blame her father

>fallowing random whores and chads
arent u a perfect definition of beta cuck :)

Is this true? I'm 5'11" and my mother says I'm tall and it's fine, but I feel short anyway.

uma

He is alive because he is comfortable around guns and had the brains to gtfo. All the retards in the crowd froze and laid down.

Laying down while taking fire from an elevated position, might as well just paint a bullseye on your face. Also, the fucking retarded lighting technician at the show decided to turn all the lights on, illuminating the now stationary, bunched-up crowd of panicked people. Like, serously, that guy is a fucking idiot, he could have killed the all the lights and saved a ton of lives. No wonder the guy had such a high body count.

>The light guy was in on it

wo dat