Brit/pol/ - *blocks your extremist material* edition

BEWARE: ENTERING THIS THREAD AS A BRITISH CITIZEN MAY (or may not, who knows) MAKE YOU LIABLE TO 15 (FIFTEEN) YEARS IN PRISON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>Amber Rudd accuses tech giants of 'sneering' at politicians.
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41463401

>Mogg mobbed by Momentum at conference
unvis.it/metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/jacob-rees-mogg-mobbed-by-protesters-calling-him-a-despicable-person-6971302/

>Monarch airline collapses, other airlines increase prices, Ryanair eyes pilots
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940758/Rival-airlines-including-Ryanair-cash-Monarch.html

>Death rattle for Tories as conference hall almost empty
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/look-how-many-empty-seats-11274581

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Londoners support revoking Uber's liscence: Boss quits
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/02/londoners-support-tfls-decision-revoke-ubers-licence-poll-finds/

>Fox promises to copy & paste over 40 trade deals by the end of Brexit
unvis.it/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10

>Corrupt blacklisting firm, Sir Robert McAlpine, doubles price for Big Ben repairs
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/05/mps-condemn-big-ben-contract-sir-robert-mcalpine-blacklisted

>Star Wars Emperor actor to play Enoch Powell in play
unvis.it/totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/star-wars-emperor-actor-play-enoch-powell

>Dizzee Rascal threatens to kill "nonce" Wiley
unvis.it/theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/02/dizzee-rascal-makes-twitter-threat-to-kill-fellow-rapper-wiley

>Opinion: Parallels between Catalan and Brexit referenda
unvis.it/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/from-brexit-to-catalonia-the-silencing-of-citizens-voices/20378

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM
privacytools.io/
ssd.eff.org/en
wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/Regulation_of_Investigatory_Powers_Act_2000/Part_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just imagine a big brown paki hand grabbing you by the butt ugh... Why can't I have a paki bf?

this thread is as of this post classed as far-right propaganda

There's no way Rudd doesn't face a backlash for this, she made herself look like a total idiot today.

>be American
>go to a concert to watch someone sing about low cut jeans shorts
>get shot

Kys.

5th for britcucks are cucks and deserve the country they are going to have.

You'll get stoned Ahmed.

Britain is now more cucked than Sweden, my forefathers had not the intentions that even his rapebabies should fall this low...

I am very confused on the NHS situation.
Somone please explain to me what's the problem.

This is my last post here. Most of you will be glad

who are you

>enters thread

Refer to:

>t. doesn't leave the house

what's this 15y meme then

Your father

o shit

>Woes ended up on TV

are those mutually exclusive?

Checked.

ur mum and dad are mutually exclusive

I'm white.

>Woes was invited onto Scottish television
>He said no because they'd be mean to him
He finally had his chance to do something productive, and he missed it

We might meet him in person after we're all nicked as extremists and put in concentration camps as non-people

honest question.
you guys used to run the world and now get imprisoned for viewing a picture on the internet.
does this mean every country or nation will inevetably diteriorate and fail with time ?
>inb4 no britcucks are just fucking beta
but then how did they run the world only a few decades ago ?

>has to take photos from above
what a fucking fatty

>you not going anywhere near my son you western bumder bunty mans. Go bother Steve or I bloody fix you.

>now get imprisoned for viewing a picture on the internet.
Stop reading headlines.

woes is a fuckin embarassment
never trust scots

>Stop reading headlines.
this
read the wrong headline and you could get sent to prison

>play extremist video on your phone
>hold it up in front of the face of a copper so that s/he/it looks at it
>immediately seize the porker and place it under citizen's arrest for viewing extremist material
Try to point out a flaw in this ironclad plan.

Protip: There's a reasonable chance you can't.

Still finding it very strange that they've still not found a motive for the Las Vegas shooter desu. If it was a false flag, surely they'd have just made up some obvious bullshit motive. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the ISIS claim is correct after all, and they just want to stifle any evidence to support that to avoid giving ISIS a win.

literally true :(

I despise this country right now. It won’t get better and we need to stop kidding ourselves. Emigrate if you can.

Who else /can'tseethemselveslivingto40/ here?

Literally who?

>Defender of the Huwhite Race
You'd think of all people he'd be one of the first to get fit to prepare for the coming hardship

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM

>:D

>40
try 20

I've been working under the assumption I'd be dead by 35 tbqhwyl, each year I get increasingly worried I might go past it

i hope the camps are in scotland and we work as lumberjacks and get really muscled and it's snowing in the winter.

jokes
Also
>Bring back The Bill

me.
/smoker/
:(

That sounds a bit gay, lad

My Youtube history is full of Moonman. Welp, nothing I can do about it now.

that's pretty homo

>Implying absolute nutjobs don't exist in America outside of mug terrorists

Delete your browser history
Unplug your router, then plug it back in

Why can't they be in Wales? I like Wales better than Scotland.

But what's the motive? This was clearly planned months in advance, which rules out some random psychosis caused by mental illness and/or meds. No religious or political motive seems to have been found, no suggestion that he was a nihilist or misanthrope either. All in all it's just very strange desu.

Watch out lad, you don’t want to get extradited over here to serve fifteen years.

Hard to ask a dead bloke what his motivation was. Give it time. They'll find out he'd been on the Devil's lettuce.

>This picture is unironically true

Might be wrong, but I can't see it being drugs-related due to the fact that it would have to have been planned for months in advance.

Is he that lad who shot up Vegas?

>That sounds a bit gay, lad
sexist much
anywhere like this but with trees

>accidentally gave cummies to a fat tart 2 months ago
>she's on fb talking about scumbag guys and hinting at pregnancy
I'm going to end this

It's always drug related.

privacytools.io/
ssd.eff.org/en

Encrypt everything.

Depends how long my parents live for

You get serial killers who are total nutters (in that they kill random people for no reason) but can still meticulously plan out their attacks, dispose of bodies without being caught, et cetera. Zodiac killer springs to mind. Guess this guy was kinda like them.

Still going to jail, lad
>wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/Regulation_of_Investigatory_Powers_Act_2000/Part_III
>Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 part III (RIPA 3) gives the UK power to authorities to compel the disclosure of encryption keys or decryption of encrypted data by way of a Section 49 Notice.
>Refusal to comply can result in a maximum sentence of two years imprisonment, or five years in cases involving national security

Bit patriarchal there lad

>tfw trimmed/tidied up my beard because my mum started calling me ahmed and now I look like a pervy geography teacher

I just can not win

Suppose it's possible that he was just an actual psychopath, but in that case it seems surprising that his past is (apparently) so clean. Usually there would be some criminal history I think.

pakiarchal

>he can't choke himself with his own hair
tough luck trying to kill yourselves in the cells without this one lads

I am aware, but you should still encrypt everything. Two years or fifteen years?

A VPN is probably enough to keep you safe. GCHQ isn't that smart.

(I'm just kidding gchq members reading this. I vote labour and everything I post here is a joke or satire of evil right wing extremists)

I might feel the same desu. It's not that I depend on them, but I really don't have any relationships or connection to anybody else. They're pretty much my only emotional tether to this world.

This country has gone to the fucking dogs and the future is bleak for the world in general, so once my parents go, I'll have nothing left to care about anymore.

It'll be the five year sentence. Remember, you're a Right Wing extremist who wants to destabilise the nation, so it's a matter of national security that you give them the encryption key for your memes.

I lived in Birmingham, UK for 6 years AMA

Tear your bed sheets, fashion a sort of rope and tie it your window bars and sit down. The frame on the bunk beds works fine as well.

You don’t need a large drop to hang yourself and they shave your head in higher security prisons, IIRC.

Or you can pay the shank man and just stab yourself to death.

PUT ASIDE THE RHETORIC AND GET AROUND THE NEGOTIATING TABLE

I might see 40 which feels bizarre to say because I never thought I'd see 30. Won't be much longer than that though because the blokes in my family have hearts made of digestive biscuit that fall to bits by the mid-40s

5 years or 15 years, then?

They will never take my memes,

>votingg for antisemites

>tfw user is Burger Mckinnon autistic

Why do they act as if, even if all gun sales were banned tomorrow, the country wouldn't still be awash with them? Do they think spree-killing spergs would just leave it rather than buy guns illegally?

>spreading false info

Looks like you might be GCHQ.

>We must put politics aside
>But listen to me use this tragedy to push my political agenda

It is strange but put it this way:
If you were a psychopath with no criminal record and you wanted to that why wouldn't you plan meticulously?

He's definitely GCHQ, I can see him on brit/pol/ a few desks away

Away to cook dinner, lads.

Enjoy yours, whatever you have. Steak and chips for me.

What sauce?
>Black peppercorn

Thinking of ordering a chippy since I can't be arsed to cook anything tonight 2bh.

What's this 15 meme

This fucker has a lot to answer for.

mushy peas

chain linked anony ips

What are your policies?
>Our policies are positive. Positive vision for the future. A positive message.
But what actually are they?
>We're delivering a positive message with these positive policies.
>Any details about those policies?
They're positive, positive, positive.

>They will never take my memes,

Brilliant lad.

Where's that BASED artist pepe user?

strong and stable desu

>meme
It's no meme, friend. Your post lacks sufficient peace and tolerance. give this man FIFTEEN (15).

Grow big sideburns lad. Victorian labourer is the only style worth going for.

Why is Boris #2 trending on Twatter, lads? Something about a speech is all I can gather