Catalonian commies lose their shit for a guy with a spanish flag

how do you defend this Sup Forums? i thought u were proud nationalists, like that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ad_W4l7YR84

I guess we all spanish are fascist

I have no dog in this fight but the catalunyans do really give off an appearance of rootless cosmopolitanism.

Even wearing one of those ridiculous arab scarfs... how original and rebellious.

Tfw waving the spain flag or having it or even just being proud of my country automatically makes me a fascist

There's people with Spanish flags in this very moment rallying alongside secessionists all around Catalonia defending our right to vote and the democracy.
The only way a Manolo can be attacked is if he is actively looking for it.

Spain is rotten, none should defend that shithole.

All because our flag is like the fascist flag without the eagle

Biggest gay pride parade in the world, biggest acceptance of trans monstrosities...

...highest acceptance of racemixing...

...disregarding locals to please faggots...

welcome to our world

...and refugees.
Spain should burn and disappear.

history truly does repeat itself

Maybe they're angry because Spanish police literally shot people who were trying to put a piece of paper in a ballot box?

what ugly faces

They probably mean among Spanish ethnic groups

they already felt that way. Sunday has nothing to do with that reaction, that kind of hate has been ingrained in them for a long time.

Its okay in 100 years it will be cool again to fly it. Then it gets banned actually its not okay.

Could you tell me again why exactly should somebody be against people with different sexuality or race?

Why do people do that nazi-LARP on internet and even in real life. Doesn't make sense.

>Literally shot

Wtf???

Stop dreaming. No one was shot, only two people had to go to the hospital. There is more policial violence in literally any propest against the government in your country.

Show us your flag and cry