Why are leftists so arrogant and cocky? Do they think they can get away with their shit scott free?

why are leftists so arrogant and cocky? Do they think they can get away with their shit scott free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She went to Columbia University. that's a socials cesspool. no wonder.

>women
>in the workplace
>social media

This is the world we live in.

damn i wish i was a woman sometimes

This crying is hilarious. Everyone here applauded when that fat dyke died in Charlottesville. This fake concern is great.

R O A S T I E

Vegas guy

She died from heart attack.

I don't think she did, but that's not the point though anyway.

because the left is in complete control of pretty much everything

It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

saved

>Fucking hot basic white girl
>On road trip with my boys
>Get call from girl at 9 in the morning
>Proceeds to tell me about how she made 300 bucks in one night
>Makes money telling losers online to send her money and makes them beg for her to use them
>Keeps trying to get me to be impressed by telling me all about these dudes are what losers they were
>I ghosted her as soon as I got back, but the whole think redpilled me pretty hard

Tranny detected

Why are white women such pieces of shit? I Swear, even nigger women and spic women are better

That oughta teach her about freely and openly speaking about how every MSM executive feels about America right now.

She did look it up faggot

Biggest cuck i ever seen. This is a fetish apparently

LMAO

Wtf is wrong with people.. Society sickens me

All that is missing is a request for money.

If every man in America refused to give up the D, or even give a woman the time of the day unless she was serious about dating they wouldn't be able to act like this. If women are pieces of shit it's because men enable them to be. It's a seller's market for women.

Eight years of Obama built up a lot of entitlement. Some are forgetting that Hillary lost

This is exactly how every Marxist is conditioned to think. "The ends justify the means". The rivers of blood it takes to create their communist utopia "New Atlantis" is just breaking a few eggs to make an omelet to them.

Now if their useful idiot foodsoldiers feel that way, how do you think the inner circle feels about us goyim?

"I rode the cock carousel and got pumped and dumped too many times. Now I want you to pay full price just to sniff my roastie. Maybe if you're lucky I'll divorce-rape you after letting you get starfish sex a few years."

They think the entire country is far left because of the way the media portrays them.

GEE WHY DO "G-D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE" ACT SO SUPERIOR AND DISMISSIVE?

WTF where did you get this?

Because they've been getting away with it for 8 years

Because they're blind and in sin just like everyone else who has denied Christ.

>tfw we went to the same college

And of course she's a fucking kike.

This exchange isn't real I refuse to believe that either party could be so dumb.

The Daily Stormer was unpersoned for less.

M I S S O U R I
I
S
S
O
U
R
I

When we say Liberalism is a mental disease it is not a joke. It truly is a mental disorder.

>Geftman-Gold
Oy. Fucking. Vey.

Woah, proud of CBS.

someone shop a Sup Forums party hat on her

I just looked this up, and it's possibly the funniest theory I've ever heard.
I don't care if it's true or not.
I'm gonna get fired if I think about it much more.

Shush now you uh, antisemite.

hahaahahahahaha i cant imagine this actually fucking happening

god its like people live in another world

what a fucking loser

>dem large, flabby upper arms
disgusting

A FUCKING JEWISH LAWYER, MEDIA BOSS GAMERGATE-DABBLING, REPBULICAN-HATING, GUN-GRABBING CUNT

>you literally could not make this shit up

fuck off fag

Bump

What?

Nigger and spic women are far worse you idiot

No they aren't you dumb faggot. They are nowhere near as entitled and narcissistic. Go send more amazon gift cards you fucking cuck

Go fuck your skanky white bitch cuck

>cops drink coffee
>cops wear blue
>Looks like a cop in front of her

Side note for those who care: I would have gotten a stiff elbow in my entitled mouth and probably a broken nose after trying to touch an officers weapon, but I'd still cry police brutality, because you know, I've got those type of glasses.

Niggers in Chicago alone have killed nearly 10x that this year

kek

It's 2017 friendo

why is there a nigger taking a knee next to the cop car? are they playing the national anthem or what?

>Hayley Geftman-Gold

Haha somebody got turned down by a roastie!

>a layered jew name
>a media boss/lawyer/gun grabbing tech executive
Oy fucking vey, we really struck gold with this one

She also goes by Lattman. Nice, nobody will ever suspect you of being a kike with that Gentile name.

>When did leftists get so arrogant and cocky?
8 years of Obama happened. They haven't got the memo he isn't in charge anymore.

We can't let her be memory-holed. She's an alpha kike, operating across multiple industries and obviously she's quite an arrogant one at that if she was willing to say that kinda shit on facebook.

We got the drop on a VP (((/tech/gaming/lawyer, media boss))), this is far more rare than it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg

I mean, they pretty much have gotten away with anything.
Here in Sweden she would have written an article about all the hate she got from far right groups and then gotten a raise.

>I don't fuck around

tits or gtfo

Don't be a fag.

Buh my free speech

She just made the mistake of doing it in a way that it got out, they talk just like this if not worse behind the scenes

Lols

Bunp

?

unironically, I do not wish that lawyer well. I feel anger against her.