Question to Canada Sup Forums

Are the people in Toronto and Vancouver generally friendly and receptive to Asians? Or is it better to just stay in a 90% white rural area? I actually read there is higher rates of intermarriage and assimilation in rural Canada than urban.

China is receptive to Asians, Chang. Fuck off back to it.

fuck off back to China ching chong

It’s called Hongcouver for a reason.

I'm not Chinese. Also why are the Canadian posters on Sup Forums so cancerous now?

>I'm not Chinese.
But you are a chink.
>Also why are the Canadian posters on Sup Forums so cancerous now?
Natural reaction to worsening conditions in this country.

Korean. Also I'm autistic. Canadians are such pieces of shit with no compassion or empathy. If Sup Forums is any indication. Just fucking kill yourself leaf.

>Also I'm autistic.
You should be hanged from a tree you genetic fuckup, along with every other pathetic twat who hides behind a label like autistic.

Honestly I have no issues with most Asians, except Chinks who are subhuman ( see the Chink Hate threads for proof) and Filipinos, who are fucking roaches. I grew up with Koreans and Laotians, Vietnamese. No issues. Different cultures for sure but whatever. No clash.

It’s Canada dude. Urban or rural are both fairly safe. Ya you may get some Dougie and Terry hosers calling you chink but wherever you go you’re most likely to be surrounded by supporters or neutrals than feral racists. Big issue is money. TO and Van gonna cost you big. Rural is cheaper but boring. What do you do?

Also, it’s Sup Forums dude. This entire fucking place is cancer.

Fuck you leaf. Just die, nobody likes Canadians. Ugliest and shittiest fucking white people in existence, I hope your baby cousins or brothers die. And your old family members get cancer.

Dude don’t take the bait.

>Ugliest
Praise coming from a gook.

If you are looking for racism, you will find it.
If you are looking for muh soggy knees, you will find it.
If you are looking for ____, you will find it.

It's not that hard Chang.

>Korean calling anyone ugly
Tip top kek

Aren't most Canadians in Canada Chinese anyways? I'm Korean and I never met another Korean (or Japanese) but I live in rural Canada so.

Sorry I meant Asians.

Asians aren't attractive in general. At least not by European standards. But compared to most other white ethnicities Canadians are not attractive. Americans and various euros are better looking on average.

Canada is less receptive of its own citizens. Come on in with your family and all your communist laundered money. Especially Mainland Vancouver.

Have you seen Asians being friends with Canadians in Vancouver? I haven't been there for a long time, so I can't comment.

Only when they want to buy their houses from them. They mostly just point and giggle at the white man, then drive off in their Mclarens.

Do most Canadians hate Asians?

Not sure of the demographics. Vancouver is obviously predominantly Chinese and I believe a Toronto is as well. Maybe they are the biggest Asian subgroup? I honestly haven’t dealt with many Chinese outside of my trips to Hongcouver. I’m surrounded by Filipinos here. The Koreans I grew up with were cool and many families owned corner stores and were hardworking people. The Nams and Laotians mostly moved to bigger cities after they grew up.

Like I said, it’s safe to assume you’ll be ok minus the occasional slam by some hoser cunt. And oh ya, in case you don’t know by now, the biggest racists against Asians I’ve ever seen are Aboriginals. Abbos fuckin HATE asians.

In my experience most interracial marriages occurs outside of the city, but they often are from the cities.
t. DJ for weddings and other events

It's strange because most natives look Chinese themselves, just with darker skin and bigger faces.

>Autistic gook talking about beauty standard
Truly an expert on the matter, I admit defeat you win,

Go back to Asia we don't need you here, we have enough problems as it is.

Well it's pretty obvious Asians are ugly (by white standards). So are blacks and natives for that matter. Obviously a Canadian woman is hotter than a Korean woman. But American and Europeans are better looking than Canadians, is what I mean leaf.

A lot has to do with the fact that Asians, Koreans in particular, owned corner stores and grocery marts in the ghettos. The Koreans were justifiably concerned about abbos stealing and causing shit. Abbos saw it as racism. Basically just like LA with Korean grocery owners and nigs.

Abbos also love Chinese food so they tend to dine and dash or try to fuck over Chinese food places all the time. I saw a Chinese restaurant owner go full Bruce Lee on four drunk abbos trying to dine and dash. That was awesome. Even the cops that showed up were laughing and in awe.

I'm assuming you live in Winnipeg or Saskatchewan? When I was a kid I was best friends with a Metis boy and his sister. I know aboriginals are shit, but to be fair Anglos in Canada are generally not nice to them.

Your gif is broken.

Now rolling for race wars between Asians, Italians, Blacks, and South Asians

Maybe in cities natives hate azns more, but generally they hate whiteys.
Can confirm. Vacationed in asia and many the locals thought I was was one of them. fuck that noise. i aint no fucking chink

Grew up on the prairies but not there now. I’m Metis myself. Ya most abs are shit, sadly. The good ones are wise, generous and loyal to death, but these are mostly older-Gen who are now sadly dying off. The younger generations are basically feral niggers.

Will aboriginals in canada ever try to claim an independent state? Korean here and had métis friends growing up. Are chief slapahos going to try to reclaim their land from the Anglos? I know American natives have already been diluted and cucked to near extinction. But still plenty of natives in Canada.

Are Anglos in Canada receptive towards the Metis? Do they view you guys as a fellow white man or do they screw you guys over too?