No you fucking faggots, you don't get to ignore this

Give me your (You)s before I spam this 24/7

Other urls found in this thread:

everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/01/25/shoestring-machine-gun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I-it's 4D ch-chess

It is until he does something to increase gun laws.

Basically he's telling lefties "we're going to disneyworld" just to placate them. Basically treating them like children.

Pretty much what he did in Syria, bombed an empty fucking field just to placate the warhawks.

tree fiddy chess

MAGA

Make
America
Gun-free
Again

Do anybody even care? I feel so jaded, just a meh.

Yeah, until he does something this means nothing.

No one should be surprised. He's a jew lover who have his daughter to some greasy kike for money. He's out to make a name for himself and Obama couldn't even do this. He's also a full on globalist too!

He's going to ban rural and suburban retards.

>we'll be talking about guns

so either another media manipulation to black matte pill the masses,
or DJT embraces a gun control agenda

either way, trumpism is beyond trump

Gun talk and abortion talk are the same. No one will ever do anything about either one.

fuck you, the man is a master at telling people what they want to hear while tensions are high. He will not give into the liberal gun hysteria, he knows what it's all about. Control of the people.

Looks like I'll have to sell my guns now.
Bummer since I spent years building up my collection.

T-this

he should actually improve on gun laws
Obama never could
beating the left at their own game

>people in this thread actually believe he'd betray his voter base, literally the only people in this country who support him, on one of the only issues they care about
Even fucking Clinton wouldn't be that stupid. He's not going to do anything

>"You should need an ID to buy a gun...as well as vote"
What will leftists do? Compromise on guns at the expense of spics voting?

>I'm implementing a new life saving law against guns that requires all government interfacing activities like buying guns or voting to require an ID, this will keep guns out of the hands of dangerous domestic terrorists

:^)

after that bombing, isis forces went immideatly on offense to regain some lost territory.
But i am sure it's just part of 4-d grandchess

oh boy its another group shill thread. You guys have a chat going?

also where's the fucking source? you people are fucking weak.

you'll get a you,but you wont get a bump

"We'll talk about the wall"
It's the same old bullshit! You've been conned. DRUUUUUMBPH DRUMPH DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPH! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP *sniff* Yes, quite pungent isn't it? PRRRRRRRFFFLAAAAAAAAAP! *sniff sniiiiif* Yes that is r-r-r-r-r-r-rank!

fake until he does it like all fake news.

I'll seriously join the gommies pushing for impeachment if he does this shit.

I voted for Trump but if he doesn't ban guns after this, I'm through with him.

Every day I regret my vote more. I should have voted for Hillary.

I think he knows if he enforces serious gun laws, he'll lose his base.
>At least I hope he does.

LOL he won't do anything. Maybe you'll have to sign an extra sheet of paper before you can get a .44 or something.

people still support this cuck?

I for one stand with my president.

This non american traitors are probably mexicans and niggers that want to keep shoting people in inmunity.

molon labe niggers

DJT is going to support less restrictions. Deal will stalemate.

yeah? hows that working out for them? oh right they're almost finished

what is this? is it a trap set up with the shoestring tied to a door or something?

>How to mentally destroy some lefties
Cant wait to see them try to see some olympics level mental gymnastics

I think it's somehow supposed to basically make it automatic

Make America Gay Again.

Quick I need someone to think for me

are guns good or bad?

we found it. the issue that if he flops on, that he loses all his base.

the sting was classified as a machine gun by the ATF
everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/01/25/shoestring-machine-gun/

>how do guns work

Talking != Changing

Lol he has no neck

I dont have guns, is it that the bolt will pull the trigger and unleash a sentient, self firing automatic rifle upon this world?

Yeah, if he flips on this, conservatives nationwide will close for his impeachment.

This doesn't mean anything. It's just talk to appease certain people. Trump also said he was going to lock her up and he hasn't done shit about that.

BASED MAGAMAN IS FUCKIN BASED, SJW SHILL!

If you read his book, and also possibly took notice of how people like Caesar do diplomacy, you will recognize this is:

1. To be completely expected
2. Nothing to worry about

The principles are:
1. Be unpredictable
2. Show that you are open to be flexible even if you're not. Then people come to the table.

So stop worrying about standard best practice, brainlets.

He has nothing to gain from gun laws. Libshits will still hate him, his base will hate him and he will most likely be impeached.
All he said was basically to not give a reason to libtards to start rioting against him again. Hes trying to lay low until he knows how he can use this shooting to his advantage.

Its amazing how many retarded lefturds still cant bother to read the art of the deal. Because really easy to understand why he does what he does if you would. Too busy reading twatter maybe.

HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN PROMISE OF NATIONAL RECIPROCITY FOR CCW

WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT REDUCING GUN LAWS

Yes, that's artificially intelligent string, fag.

The agency that regulated guns classified a shoe string as a machine gun in a letter because the shoe string could be used to make a rifle automatic.

Obama technically expanded gun laws, even though it didn't really do much.

That's what it supposed to do. Not that making an actual automatic fire gun by yourself is that hard either.

>Being so retarded that he bans his own voters

By taking away guns he enforces the purge and finally all the black humvees the US bought will be used. NICE.

You mean like how he signed a resolution declaring all white nationalists as terrorists?
Fuck you, the man sold out. Look at his cabinet. He replaced all the populists and nationalists with neocons and jews.

Why did mods delete my post with this image?

>WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT REDUCING GUN LAWS

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHA

Nice joke

>We
>(will)
>Be
>Talking
>About
>Gun
>Laws

Yes, we actually already are, it was quite the prescient assertion on Trump's part.

They'll likely be talking about reducing restrictions on gun laws. People need the opportunity to defend themselves. If everyone there had an assult rifle. They could have all turned towards the hotel and started firing at the shooter.

This is not a good argument for gun rights
>Let's all wildly fire hundreds of rifles at a hotel full of people

>we'll talk about gun laws
That's better than what the libs usually do.
> they have a new bill written up before the body's are cold and push push push

hitting everyones kids in the surrounding rooms as they return fire drunk?? or have armed security to respond faster than the 72 minutes of swat

>walks up to podium, adjust tie slightly, cracks joke to someone behind him in audibly. Points to someone in the crowd and gives a thumbs up before making a little finger shoot motion.

>clears throat, "ladies and gentlemen, we've got the best mass shooters, don't we? I just have four things to say tonight to you all, SHALL, NOT, BE, INFRINGED. thank you all and God bless"

>they have a new bill written up before the body's are cold

you're lying, that has never happened. and you're applying the same talking pathetic talking point that republican senators use. "it's not appropriate to talk about policy right now" for the next few weeks. then they just never address the issue and wait for the next shooting. but they're doing it for an intelligent reason, because it's smart for them politically to not have to answer any questions. but in your case you're just drinking the kool-aid like a child

You wish poofer

Ok gunfags, give me what's your solution to situations like these. The whole idea behind alowing you have guns is that you an defend yourself but how do you do it if is not possible?
And don't you dare say "nothing". We need solutions.

I'm not sure what dimension he's placing chess in but from this dimension he looks like a fucking traitor

There is no solution. At any moment someone can kill you. That is reality. Stripping rights from people and empowering the state doesn't change it. All you can do is try to defend yourself with the tools available. Stop using that flag.

>""ancap""
>people should not be capable of buying and owning whatever they want

Really makes you think.

What the shooter did and used was already illegal, so gun laws won't prevent this kind of thing from happening.

>Stripping rights from people and empowering the state doesn't change it.

>this is coming from someone who supports the patriot act

faggot

Weak

>143880364 (You)

I support the Patriot Act? How the fuck did you get that from what I wrote, you fucking moron?

>said that he will talk gun laws
>also said that he would do so IN TIME

meaning that he probably will talk gun laws when the dust has settled and when people alreaddy are past the shock of this happening and when the populus at large picks up on the fact that it wasnt gun owners but an Antifa terrorist with ties to daesh was responsible. and basically will just say no on any gun legislation comming his way.

it is

Hes just saying that to be polite. He has zero intention of following through with it

I’ll oppose any legislation on gun laws

Donald is still the tops compared to any cuck politician but nope when it comes to my guns

1776 will commence again.

>psycho kills 60 people with a gun
>so go ahead and give me yours now

Lol what??? How about fuck no

MAGAzines!

It was never gun free to begin with, faggot.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

helicopter rides for boomer communists