OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SF-ir3ZgQ0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for joe

AU

>"You know who helped them? God helped them."

So how long do we have before the new Assault Weapons Ban and total government control of sales?

TRUMP SAID THING!

covfefe

AWOO

I'm not comfortable with Trump being surrounded by all these Mexicans.
This is making me paranoid.

Scalia (god bless his soul) blew the fuck of all of the usual leftist gun grabbing arguments almost a decade ago.

> The Supreme Court held:
> (1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.
>>(a) The Amendment’s prefatory clause announces a purpose, but does not limit or expand the scope of the second part, the operative clause. The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms.
>>(b) The prefatory clause comports with the Court’s interpretation of the operative clause. The “militia” comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
> The Antifederalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved.
>>(c) The Court’s interpretation is confirmed by analogous arms-bearing rights in state constitutions that preceded and immediately followed the Second Amendment.
>>(d) The Second Amendment’s drafting history, while of dubious interpretive worth, reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms.
>>(e) Interpretation of the Second Amendment by scholars, courts and legislators, from immediately after its ratification through the late 19th century also supports the Court’s conclusion.
>>(f) None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation.

Scalia drove a stake into the heart of all anti 2nd amendment arguments, all at once. There is nothing left since 2008, every argument killed there.

When is the next Trump Rally?

MAGA

Where is the brave heroine who stood up to this monster?

MISSOURI NO!!!!

DEFEND. THIS.

cute doggo

I still don't understand the grammar of the second amendment. It feels like it's missing one word, or something. Or the comma after "militia" is wrong.

That needs to be shopped with Lori's picture ASAP.

They're not Mexicans, they are Puerto Ricans. The nigger of the Hispanic world.

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

So cuuuute, i want one

Top kek

> 16? You're just a little babbie.

Lol what the fuck?

>the modern Democratic party is far from reasonable.

Boy, is that a hell of an understatement. They’re in the wilderness.

At the risk of giving them good advice, the simple answer to Dems on how to win is run Bill Clinton ca 1992. Problem is Trump has pretty much stolen all the most popular policy ground out from under a hypothetical Clinton clone. Even if the Dems could convince their minorities to vote for a white male who could compete in the Mississippi corridor, he wouldn't really have anything to sell himself on relative to Trump.

In political science it's believed that the target is always the middle of the spectrum because most voters reside there, but when both parties do this, they become indistinguishable (as 1950s, for instance) and this period of stability inevitably leads someone to try to appeal to the neglected niche markets on the fringe.

Trump's coalition is hardline Republicans with moderate democrats (leaners not party members, re: white Midwestern Catholics). The Dems moved so far to the left (as they did in the 70s) that this became possible, and what's more they will find it nearly impossible to wed hardline Dems to moderate republicans (flyover suburbanites and neoconservatives) because the two groups detest each other. This was what Hillary attempted to do in 2016 and it flopped miserably.

I don't see an easy answer for Dems, I would say they should start behaving sensibly and trying to work with Trump on policies they are supposed to like (opposition to free trade and foreign intervention) but Obama largely purged the party of those positions and used social issues as a shield to hide this action on his part. I don't know how they reconcile their leadership with their support base, and that's why they're making noise and blame-shifting in desperation.

Post your best Trump Towers

DOUBLEZ THREAD

>Drumpf says "something dumb" knowing press will repeat it
>media plays to try and emberass him
>unwittingly redpill people
>people realize "well this can't be Trump's Katrina, way fewer people died".
Perfect.

HOW DARE TRUMP INSINUATE LESS DEATHS IS A GOOD THING

IM PEACH
INPEACH
IMFUCKINGPEACH

Go back to The Woman Show

No trump supporters go to his show

well maybe if you retards didn't go and harass him every single time one of you posts an article or youtube video about him he wouldn't need to

>your lucky less people died
SNURP

Lefties are growing paranoid, good.

Can Adam Corola kick his ass already?

Does he make sure they are unarmed, and does kimmel make sure to pay their healthcare bills?

Awoo~

UNPARALLELLED LIBERTY

>(((Slate)))

meant for

You're also forgetting Chicago v. Macdonald
Scalia ended the entire debate right there.

Fuck it, I'm fapping to Melania

is he right?

That's a big hat.

Was this guy a larper? I member him copping out after grabbing the pussy?

It won't federally but it may locally. Never get complacent, complacency is why we won 2016 and they lost 2016. Keep up the pressure, make sure the minute legislation is produced that infringes on the 2nd amendment you let your representative know you will primary them out of office or vote them out of office if they act against it

They just want to saturate the SCOTUS with activist judges to overturn it.

If only I knew what article

>Trump supporters killed en masse in Las Vegas
>"Gotta protect myself from the Trump supporters whom members of my own audience just killed!" *
>*le funnyman face*

>CNN HEADLINE: TRUMP CLAIMS PR WASN'T AS BAD A KATRINA (IT'S WORSE)

>stand your ground and constitutional carry in one bill
>overriding libshit governor's veto
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Comment sections are for retards that believe their opinions matter and Shareblue employees.

What is Missouri up to?

>portubro uses the pic you found for him in his copypastas
I feel so important

4Awoo

>Mel yuri
WHAT

Somehow I never tire of this episodes rerun
I actually didn't know thousands died in Katrina, makes what Trump's done quite impressive.
kek
>the absolute lack of self awareness of reddit

Anyone willing to register to comment on a news article are going to be the most extreme and stupid or most irritated by the article.

Which one is Melania?

SHE'S THE FIRST LADY.
SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT.

Yes. He was a sucessful LARPer, but a LARPer none the less.

DEFEND THIS

So was john right or was this all just random bullshit that happened to be right? It's easy to make the predictions of the government doing a false flag inside job to take away rights and impose more regulations. The only impressive part I think is the city of LV. If the shit with OSI and Chertoff in collusion with Sheldon Adelson comes true then this guy actually had insider information.

hey that's my shitty screenshot! give it back

>Post your best Trump Towers
ivankasbreasts.tiff

What is this, a hat for ants?

If I take it off will she die?

Melanie isn't for lewd user, use Kathy Griffith instead
Ahahahahaha

Can someone with knowledge explain the difference between these in regards to gun control laws:
>Background Check (normal)
>Universal Background Check (what dems bitch about)

I own 7 guns and live in CA so I've had plenty of BGC, but what's the difference between these two? BGC already check for criminal/mental health history.

OC from the Nevada caucus (2016)

He. Just. Won’t. Stop.

>we don't need guns!
>*surrounds himself with people with guns*

i wonder what they think about people who comment on comments on news articles :^)

It would be extremely painful.

The one on the right, I think.

Lol fox is too kind, no other channel would apologize for shitting on fox

youtu.be/SF-ir3ZgQ0A

He was a LARPer and afterwards he came out for public floggings, reminding everyone that he burned one of the best LARPs in Sup Forums history.

Uuh, dice digits

>Trump travels to Japan
>ends post-war restrictions on Japanese military proliferation.
>Joint US-Japanese Gundam Corp announced.

Masturbation is a sin, user.

>ur a big awoo...

how did you find it?

I'm surprised nobody made a brainlet awoo

The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming The Russians are coming

He's obviously blaming them he hates them reee racism!

>t cnn

Hopefully this leads to sending money to foreign goverments being cut out of our budget. We all know who needs to stop getting our money, but it's really surprising that Portugal, Malta, and a few Eastern Euro countries get money from us.

Not him, but it's the 4th google image result for "2nd amendment meaning"

>They just want to saturate the SCOTUS with activist judges to overturn it.

Doesn't the SCOTUS basically need a supermajority to overturn its own precedent?

>Can the court overrule a precedent simply because it believes the prior case to have been incorrectly decided?
>In a 1992 case, Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the court answered no, stating that ''a decision to overrule should rest on some special reason over and above the belief that a prior case was wrongly decided.''

So unless they kill off three conservatives, they actually need a new argument that Scalia didn't touch on.

REEEEEE RUSSSIAAAAAAAA