24....48 hours later and still no reason?

24....48 hours later and still no reason?

No motivation? No hotel videotapes? No pictures of the room and etc?

It's getting too much weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aF5q3sOsaU
youtu.be/gvMPeJYhPg4
mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/las-vegas-village.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone give this guy a round.

The motive was TRUMP and the JEWISH MAIN STREAM MEDIA is to blame, but of course, like the jews they are, they will play dumb and will never reveal motive, because they have 60 dead and 500+ injured on their hands.

Anyone that thinks there was only one shooter is a fucking retard

That too.

>24....48 hours later and still no reason?

Dead men don't talk.

>No hotel videotapes?

Why would they even release those?

>No pictures of the room and etc?

Already leaked.

Dude in the picture, paddock, didn't even do it. It was mossad of course. They can get away with any thing. They just want people to think it was paddock so others will take action. Mossad is starting the fire and the libtards will fuel it or the fire will go out, and then mossad will have to start it again.

Time to sleep, aren't you tired user?

Post here.

Here

In the other thread they said it is fake.

Yeah apparently the earlobes don't match. Who knew?

/thread

Im tired aren't you tired? Lets go to bed

not all motivations are political or otherwise ideological

Possibly a Patsy?

Gotta pass gun legislation to find out what's inside it!

>pictures of room released

/Thread. Saged.

Interesting thing about him.

One of his email addresses is [email protected]

Look at the reflection in the window.

Man was into the Powerpuff Girls it seems.

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day

so did he also shoot people in the hotel or just across the street? something doesn't add up here

I want to find what's inside her bra if you catch my drift.

>rich, happy, no reason for suicide
It's looking more and more like a fall guy.
The question is who is behind this?
CIA or FSB?

Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say

Maybe he didn't have a motive and was just pure evil?

Anyways I'm getting sleepy, don't think we will get any more info this week. I'm off to bed.

the transgender taxi driver footage and audio on youtube..
can clearly here fire coming from 2 locations
in the first couple minutes.
it needs to be checked out.

i think they are trying to hold off as long as they can because they know what happened. its gonna be a fucking doozy and the left will never recover because of the shit this guy was up to.

We already know dude was firing from two different locations.

he hates country music

CIA did it. Random old guys don't massacre innocents without a motive.

Yeah, seems like an obvious coverup

It's not weird they are not releasing this information to deter audiences from coming to their own conclusions.

PPG was a good show

He was clearly a CIA with PTSD

>Damn glowing cia niggers

Yes because keeping the atmosphere vague and ambiguous does not lead to jumping to conclusions..

It was ISIS.

Remember ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

The way I see it there's two possibilities. First possibility, he was a leftist that wanted to punish white America for it's fascism. This would explain why he targeted the concert, since fans of country music are predominantly white right-wingers. I personally am inclined to believe this option just because this seemed to be very meticulously planned and the leftist media has been so slow to release information on this guy. His father was also apparently a bank robber, many of which justified their crimes, in typical leftist fashion, as taking back from the corporations and big banks, so he could see himself following in pappy's righteous outlaw footsteps. The other possibility, he's just a crazy fuck.

If they debunked this one i havent seen it

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.

>implying this wasn't an old good machine gun death squad
Or maybe drum mags, who knows, but to me those bursts seemed really long

>pure evil

This is the catch phrase for this false flag FYI. Every time they describe him or what was done, PURE EVIL is added to the sentence. Show me another mass casualty incident that they said Pure EVIL every fucking Hour. And they are even posting here.

The other shill thing Ive read EVERYWHERE today is:
>How is this a false flag? If Obama couldn't get a gun control bill passed when a bunch of children were murdered, you think this administration can?

Another thing I notice is when shit goes down, the big ones with questionable agendas always have the sappy HERO stories and all the interviews with people who where saved by others & victim families about how brave yadda yadda yadda. Weird.

Maybe he thought it was cool

Idiot. Its called absurdism you should learn to read.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

I heard multiple shooters on police scanner

The cia media writers are fucking strung out losers and hop heads, their work is cringe tier for the past 6 years after they staffed up on nigroes and other subhumans at the behest of Brennan and Obongo

he doesn't look like that much of a manlet in the centre pic. Did they release his height?

Sounds like he was pure evil lads.

lol, diversity hiring at the cia impacting the quality of false flag psy ops. hilarious

Post yfw this is retribution for them making a nigger Powerpuff girl.

He was going for the High Score, trying to win the trophy back from Norway.

They had his name 30 seconds after, they had all the police dispatch audio immediately, but on facebook "He MAY have used a bumpfire stock to simulate an automatic weapon"

How do you not know EXACTLY what he was using? I'm not a conspiracy theorist and realistically I don't give a shit but this story reeks.

HOLY SHIT

Where were the writers on that night?! Are they Country music fans? It all makes sense now. Evil Mojojojo

He's sitting on a stool or something in the middle pic so its tough to judge actual height.

Yep

>Why would they even release those?

Because they always show shit like that.

>See Dylan Roof
youtube.com/watch?v=5aF5q3sOsaU

The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans. This whole thing was carefully and thoughtfully planned. The target wasn't random, it wasnt a rap show or Hispanic music show.

The shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons and bumpfire stocks on hand as an example of why they should be banned.

His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.

>no reason
He was most likely a raging leftist. They are withholding that.

source?

he's a white supremacist they not gonna day shit about his motives

Fox admitted the motive live

youtu.be/gvMPeJYhPg4

He was anti trump

Are you this fucking stupid? The media would splooge if this guy was a white supremacist. We would have heard about it the night of the incident.

Why does this rollout have a Boston marathon feel about it?

His sister is still on the loose

no they wouldn't the fuck you talking they protect white supremacists and white ppl don't like taking that L

Checked and kekd

Anyone that shoots knows what they heard. Two guns were walking on top of each other, period. It's an undeniable fact.

Let's see if the guns turn out to be his and he lugged them all up there.

The conspiracy angle is hard to prove since he apparently put a lot of work into preparing this.

someone hasn't been paying attention

We've seen something like this before...

pic related

He's a Democrat.
Like literally ALL masshooters.
There is you're reason.
Democrats hate everyone, the consist of hate and envy and mental problems. Democrats are the party of racism, sexism, slavery and psychopathy.

He's just a regular leftist.
Which btw is the reason, why we must ban leftism.

Speaking of weird. I wa trying to view the archived thread about the radio streams, and everything froze. And then I lost internet to the house. wtf, mate?

Its just as likely to be the North Koreans or the FSB. Blaming the Jews for everything is counter productive and a waste of time.

Stop this propaganda. Pol's bot army cannot silence the truth.

maybe he had been thinking about it his whole life

>first post, carlos post

That's a triage center you fucking moron.

>He's just a regular leftist.
I agree in general with you but he genuinely seems apolitical.

He simply acted like a democrat. Only a democrat would fly to the Philippines to find a girl. He realized he could never find true fulfillment having a family so he killed people who were going to have families. All the worldly pleasure didn't make him happy.

Like the supreme gentleman.

in all seriousness, how does something like this "leak" ?

"No religious affiliation, no political affiliation"
I call bullshit on that. Was he a "Radical Centrist"? hah...

The truth is he was probably a libtard. Look at his girlfriend, he is a race mixer, that is left wing. There are some photos of what looks like him with the pink vagina hat at the womens march...

So...

He probably he wanted to try to get guns banned.

He rationalized it by saying...

If I kill 1, or 10, or 100, or even 1,000 people here and now, hopefully 100 and make a mass shooting with all these guns... blah blah blah The left will use this to take away guns and make everyone magically safer.

His only motivation was pharmaceutical, and the media and politicians are suppressing it just like they do everytime to protect the pharmaceutical industry donors/advertisers.

For the stranger now amongst them had a big iron on his hip, big iron on his hip

Why didn't he kill nigers or ötinos? Or liberals at one of their protests?

He killed redneck whites and they don't have as many festivals as the other groups

i've been seeing people posting he was a furry but this was the only evidence, attached, seems fake/weak but could be an "occult message" of some kind...?

furries are satanic, digits confirm

WOWWWW THIS IS SOOOO WEIRDDDDD....SOMETHING IS OFF! SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP! SOMETHING IS FUNNY! IT'S NOT QUITE RIGHT!! IM SPOTTING SOME IRREGULARITIES!

God I hate this dumb fucking board.

>His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.
no other explanation make sense right now
a crime of this magnitude and scope, and virtually no new information in over 24 hours? crime scene photo but no surveillance captures
to me, this seems like more of a cover-up than a staged event

Damn, just like adam lanza

>white supremacists are protected
yeah just like we constantly hear about black supremacy (KANGZ and dark skinned (((Richard Spencer))) types parading how the pyramids were built by blacks) too amirite

Perhaps its more Russian interference

How do you gun down 50+ people with only one guy? And then injure 500 more? Doesn't add up.

basically this, right?

why haven't i seen an osama edit yet?

He probably chose that venue because it was a large hotel overlooking a large field and close to him. They don't seem to have black or hispanic type events there.

>Past events include Daytime Village at iHeartRadio Music Festival, Route 91 Harvest, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, and Helldorado Days.
mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/las-vegas-village.html

Yeah the liberal brother is definitely covering up the antiTrump angle.

honestly would