If Native Americans are the same race as Asians why are Native Americans so dumb?

If Native Americans are the same race as Asians why are Native Americans so dumb?

Only certain Asians are intelligent.
Middle east is Asian.

Because Asians are not as smart. Their IQ is overrated, most of them are unable to do IQ test, and testing them in the lab, like you do with animals, would be too costly.

They managed to build pyramids and conduct astronomy after 5-10k years

Given another 1k year, they could’ve reached Tier 6-5 civilization, but were wiped out by diseases. No true natives exist today except rape babies of their conquistadors

Japan and South Korea are more developed than your shitty slavic country ass

because Native Americans descend from Mongolians

if you honestly believe that there's much genetic IQ difference between non-black race, you're a retard.

it's basically cultural except for africans who are legit dumber

Your cities are full of Pajeets and Pakis, how does that work out for you?

Europeans are genetically closer to Arabs than Chinese are to American Indians. Evolution works much faster than you think.

Native Americans AREN'T asian, they seperated long ago from the asian bloodline. It's more accurate to say both races descend from a proto race.

Also, the only asians who are intelligent are the East Asians, aka the Koreans, Japanese, and the Chinese who live near the two former countries mentioned. All the other Asians have normal or below average IQs. Like the difference between Northern Europeans vs Southern Europeans (though even Southern Europeans are intelligent).

And note, this is only averages. There's still very smart people and very dumb people in every human population.

This. As are mongolians.

They are for the east asian race what slavs are for the white race

pajeets do well here, pakis don't. even though they are the same ethnically - highlighting the fact that it's just cultural.

You guys are the really dumb ones.

>sell land for shiny beads

They are smart. Look at the Mayans and Aztecs. They made their own Written language, built pyramids, and were fearless warriors.

IQ tests on china are bullshit.

they aren't that smart

Japanese are the smartest asian and they're much less intelligent than northern europeans

>culture
>culture
>culture
when you see the term 'Race', replace it with the term 'Culture'. now start over.

I've never seen an intelligent native american who wasn't partially white.

North Chinks, South Chinks, Gooks and Japs all have quite different ancestry.
I'm not sure about Vietnamese IQ since more often than not studies have flawed samples but the country does better than OECD average on student assessment tests and that's with all the flaws of a third world post-commie shithole.

There are more than 50 million Han Chinese outside PRC and they score high everywhere including western universities. All the American teams in international math and programming competitions consist of mostly East Asians.

When people say Asians, they usually mean what is often also called mongoloids. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and south east asians. Native americans share common ancestors with these.

their bloodlines diverged a long time ago. Only certain tribes look Asian, like Navajo and some eskimos. look at the bone-in-nose people in the Amazon. They look nothing like Asians.

I'm half german-half native and can confirm that the 100% natives are inbreeding, drunken, idiotic trash. The only reason I have to ever return to that shitheap of a reserve is to burn it to the ground.

What do you mean by "asian"? Russians, Iranians, Indians, and Japanese are all asian technically.
Native Americans came from Siberia.

I'm 1/4 Native American with a 130 IQ. Did my German and Irish genes simply crowd out my Native genes?

but that was more the central American ones... the Aztecs etc..

not the prairie niggers further north who lived in tents and constantly fought each other/took their own slaves etc..

The smart ones tried to kill the white invaders. They weren't strong enough, and now look at what's left of their people.

Our people aren't even fighting the invasion.

>you will never conduct warfare upon an enemy tribe, then come home to fuck your qt tribal wife

Natives have a massive ammount of natural intelligence

Around 2050 you're going to figure out that these guys were actually the smartest people on earth for living within their means.

Indians have an IQ of 84 and they built some incredible shit while swedes have an IQ of about 100 and didn't build shit, I don't think national IQ has anything to do with it