Eurofags thinks that will save them from a shooter

>Eurofags thinks that will save them from a shooter.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Inhales

OOOOH BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/a-company-has-designed-a-bulletproof-blanket-to-protect-kids?utm_term=.un7bO9LMk#.igPGwK2Rq
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bulletproof-blankets-now-being-marketed-6967448
businessinsider.com/bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-during-school-shootings-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=zMnKNHNfznE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this was proposed in the us

the fuck are those? yoga mats?

>Schools in Europe
>having lockers
that's in US or Canada

prayer mats

Duck & Cover x 1000

This seems ridiculous, don't use kevlar or whatever blankets, design classroom elements such as tables to be bullet resistant so they can be used for cover!

Some of them aren't praying towards Mecca. Are you sure this is in Europe?

kek

Looks like a nice bright target.
> dont shoot im in my safe space

>>Shooter walks the halways

>>throws a grenade that his bud from the armory gave him

>>keeps walking

yea no schools in EU have lockers

Isn't body-armor illegal in the EU?

This.

is this real? this is 100 times worse than hiding under your desk during a nuke

>North Americans think Europeans get mass shooters killing children multiple times a year

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Inhales

OOOOH
BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

My school had lockers

>Be shooter
>See this
>Proceed to shoot them in the sides, feet and asses
>You don't even have to try, free points!
This is dumb

>eurofags
>school shooter
this is from america

buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/a-company-has-designed-a-bulletproof-blanket-to-protect-kids?utm_term=.un7bO9LMk#.igPGwK2Rq

>be american
>have to take literal shield to school
fucking drumpfh ban the god damn guns already

I've never seen one with them. Admittedly I don't live in the Netherlands though

It probably would though because i would be very very confused if i saw this.

>be UK
>get face melted by acid
>get stabbed
>get run over by vans
>get blown up by suicideniggers

>Bulletproof blankets are now being marketed at American school kids to help them survive massacres
>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bulletproof-blankets-now-being-marketed-6967448
try harder you literal retard

Eurofags don't have school shootings you faggot

you are north africans not europeans

No, why would it?

Can you blame us? It's not like we have all the experience that the Us has when it comes to school shootings.

Doesn't matter anyway, doubt the kids will ever have to use them.

I think the jew that set up this anititvie made those blankets small on purpose, as a joke

>be american kid
>go do school
>get shot
>defend your life with canned beans

businessinsider.com/bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-during-school-shootings-2015-12

kys

Ohh no a little acid in your face that only happens in London. Stabbings that are concentrated to shit areas of the major cities, largely London. The US has had loads of terror attacks, and as for mass shooters, we only have to look to a few days ago where 58 people were killed.
In other words, kids in our schools don't need bullet proof fucking sheets in their schools, so laugh all you want, we laugh at you because these have only been invented because of your mess.

Looks like a shooting range TBQH

Prayer mats are supposed to go underneath wtf is this

>shooter
>europe
?

>That floor
>The color of those lockers
>The yellow brick walls

Come on are you even trying? It's clearly a US
school. Also it's waaaaaaaaaay waaay waaaaaaaay more likely
that it's for American schools. We don't really have this problem in Europe
but a school shooting happens like every week in the US. That picture
is probably an ad from your regular morning newspaper.

fucking savage

Ameritards are not smarter
youtube.com/watch?v=zMnKNHNfznE

>not setting up testudo formation
>no ballistas ready and aimed in the shooter's direction

>muh duck and cover
theres no helping the people directly beneath the nuke, taking cover is helpful for people further away who may have to deal with flying debris

one final meal before they pass

I don't know, because it's EU?

Something tells me that your backpack shield isn't going to be very effective against someone spraying an AR at you

Don't forget about the grooming gangs raping your kids that the government over looks because they are a minority group :^)

hiding under your desk during a nuke is still a smart idea. If you are too close you are fucked anyway, but there is a distance where your main danger is just things falling on you.

Wouldnt you feel stupid to survive a nuke only to die due to a light fixture falling on you.

I think you have a lot more problems that we do. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't like in the US because it's easy to get caught up with all your bullshit and the social problems you have in your country, and it almost feels like sometimes Americas problems are everyone's problems, and I find comfort when I switch back to reality and remember that I don't live in such a fucked up country.

*don't live in the US

Top kek op. This isn't even Europe. Any sauce?

This, the first time I ever saw these "blankets" they were made for US students.
Europe's last school shooter was like 20 years ago.

What the hell are you on about mate, have you ever been to the uk? Most of the gangs here are chavs. Most of which are white.

the only way to use this would be to shield yourself while charging at the shooter or for covering your back while you run

any other use will get you killed unless attacker has severe autism

Better way to keep our kids safe, distributed schooling. Multiple sites with 120 students. Have teachers teach two subjects, and have "field trips" where multiple sites get together for sports and shit.

In short, FIX THE FUCKING SCHOOLS and make it less like day care with guns, sex and drugs.

It's funny how Americans on Sup Forums talk so often about the dire state of Europe, and of England in particular, whilst every day that percentage ticks closer and closer to 50%

That's about as brilliant as the old 50's Civil Defense "duck and cover" drills in the event of a atomic bomb blast. The only part missing is "Place your head between your knees, and kiss your sorry ass goodbye!"

Came here to post this. Fucking leafnigger. Sage this gay thread.

Wait wait. This is one of those things that I've never even thought about. Did you have an alternative to lockers? Did you leave your textbooks at school? HOW DOES IT WORK?!

>piece of mind

Excuse me, how many shootings are there in the US and how many in Europe? Europe may have many bad things, but at least there's not a shooting every x days.

It would work perfectly. The shooter would be too busy laughing to bother shooting, so nobody gets shot.

I know, I think England on the whole is actually a pretty chilled out place to be. I for one would never live in London, in fact I wouldn't even bother visiting anymore, i've seen it. Other than London, we have it pretty good here. We are on our way out of the EU, even Merkel has to address the fact that right wing politics are being chosen over here purely on here immigration policy, so she will have to change things if she wants to stay in total control. I feel comfy.

Schoolbags.

Just carry the books you need for that day.

You really don't need that many books.

Nah, we just have Muslims knifing us and the government trying to put any mildly right wingers in jail.

> be American
> get shot in school
> mfw in Europe

But that's... too logical...

>says the leaf

we don't have shootings in schools everyday in the first place.

This is an earthquake drill

I just hope one day a far right party gets in and repeals the Commonwealth immigration acts and starts repatriating, but I doubt that'll ever happen to be honest.

you take all your shit home and carry it all back the next day

never heard of any school here having lockers

BodyguardBlanket.com
Murican invention 100$ a piece

You got those burgers pretty good they are all laughing at themselves

Fuckin dead

"While you cover yourself with the mat you're required to repeat 'we know this attack has nothing to do with islam' or you will be fined if you survive or your family will be fined if you die"

absolutely

Serbia is the second country

What kind of imaginary world do you live in?

You realise that the UK is pretty right wing when you compare it to other northen european countries?

No you just have trucks of peace and the police beating up people trying to vote

I think the CANZUK suggestion is being taken pretty seriously. I know the Aussies are really keen to get some kind of open borders along with some new strong trade deals going with us. Canada are after our investment too. I was reading an article about Macron aswel before he got into power in France, he was going on about how he would like the UK to invest more in France, so even the French want our money. The French have a near 25% unemployment rate for under 25's. And just think, we don't have people shooting machine guns from hotels when we have concerts and festivals.

I was mostly joking. I went to boarding school; we didn't have lockers either.

>Come in and rape us
>Right wing

VVe had our first fevv years ago.
1 casualty and it vvas the teacher

Vote illegaly

Also as a burger, you should be pretty used to police brutality.

uuhhm... this isn't danger management. it's fear management for the kids
still retarded, just sayin'

pic OP used is from this article

school shown is in California

nice try leaf

We don't have shooters

Those are for tornadoes dumb fuck.

>bomb blast
>blast
nuclear weapons generate blasts which damage things. Ducking under a sturdy object and covering your head can reduce the risk of getting hit in the head by flying or falling debris. Nukes aren't balefire that erases everything from existence. It wouldn't do much at ground zero, but most people would have been miles from the nearest explosion.

Burger btfo

At least it will give the religion of peace something to pray on after they cleanse the school.

> all the burgers in this thread
> "h-ha ha its a prayer mat for the muslims, ha h-aha
top kek

Surely this is just so the kids don't panic? Like how kids who are scared of the dark feel safer under their duvets

>*Teleports at side you*
>Psst, Allahu akbar infidel
>*Unsheathes Ak*

>implying there are school shooting in europe

>brown people come here to rape m'women
>and steal muh job at tescos

Fucking Sup Forumscucks getting spooked

kek

amerilocks

This