Why couldn't it have been a rap concert?

White men are such a disappointment.

Gee I dunno, maybe the shooter has some sort of motive.

Thank God it wasn't a rap event. Can you imagine what the Rats and media would be doing now?

Indeed

>thank god he shot white people
Lol, cuck.

Because he was another crazy lefty, like the majority of mass shooters?

If this guy's motive was to get guns banned, this would have been a better idea.

lol moron. I want a race war. I want a real happening. I want lulz.

Why would a self-hating white liberal kill innocent black youths instead of completely evil Trump supporters?

ebin memes XD

Spoilt rich man who probably had everything practically handed to him. He got old and realised he didn't want to die alone, so he took them with him. Cruel man.

nice quad

If it was a rap concert all the victims would have been 15 year old white guys.
It's almost guaranteed that more niggers died in this shooting than there are niggers in rap lipsync shitshows.

Hopefully he's got a white-hot trident up his ass right now

Because then it would be a race issue, clearly this is more fun trying to pinpoint what the agenda was.

>20000 niggers can afford a concert ticket

>be burgers
>be 'muh guns coz muslims and niggers'
>never shoots muslims or niggers, only white ppl

burgers

What do you expect? Even our "white nationalists" end up killing innocent white kids.

He didn't want anyone to think he was racist

Seeing that image makes me literally shake with rage, all those innocent lives taken for no reason.

How many more innocent children have to die before Americans give up their rights and ban all guns? Literally every civilized society has chosen to live without guns and even the right to self defense like the U.K. Human life is more important than a fucking peice of paper that was written by racist sexist slave owners 300 years ago, when will Americans see this?

So many white people died.

F

He's a leftist. He wanted to kill whites.

Because It was funded by jews