This qt was at the Las Vegas country music thing and almost got shot...

This qt was at the Las Vegas country music thing and almost got shot. Her boyfriend blocked the bullet and became her meatshield and saved her life.

Should we have a legit constitutional convention on the Second Amendment?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/73xml8/my_cousin_after_surgery_for_a_shattered_humerus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea the jewluminati are going to get their way on this one. It's just too easy for them to promote, or outright stage, mass shootings like this.

>tfw no redneck gun loving gf

How does her butt smells after 1 day at the range haha

She wouldn't have wanted that, judging by the pic

I just hope that sexy manbeast inpregnated her with beautiful brave white genes before his sad death.

This is her and her boyfriend. They made the front page of reddit

Sexy manbeast? I think you're looking at a different pic

jesus shes ugly and her body looks retarded

kek

This is what an average AMWF couple looks like - Asian guy with a hot White girl. On the other hand, if you want to see the average WMAF couple, just look at the shooter ....

>Worshipping degenerates who went to LV
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Yeah, give up your guns while prominent democrats call for white genocide. LOL, suckas.

No.
You're an anti-civil liberty cunt.
People like you are why the Second Amendment exists.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The constitution simply states the fact that all human beings have been given the right to defend themselves. In order to adequately defend yourself you must be properly armed, so this right is dependent on the weaponry of the time.

If phaser rifles are the predominant weapon of the time, then all people have the God give right to keep and bear phaser rifles.

Nice

>They made the front page of reddit

Damn, 50k upvotes
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/73xml8/my_cousin_after_surgery_for_a_shattered_humerus/

>that will be $50000 plus tip

Are those the people from the picture of the guy laid on the girl protecting her?
That is real fucking bravery right there, he placed his life on the line to protect who he loved.
I hope they managed to make it through safely and i pray for the victims and their families.

Thank god they made it

see
This is the guy who protected her

How come no news outlets have posted any articles about them? It is literally on the front page on reddit.

>Should we have a legit constitutional convention on the Second Amendment?
yes, lets take out the "militia" wording

just, shall not be infringed. period.

what about the croatian guy thats in coma?

>inb4 she cheats and he goes on shooting spree

no time show acts of bravery,we've got guns that need banning.

We need to disarm white people, I mean, we need to make our streets safer. Then we can finish the job we all promote, WHITE GENOCIDE! uhh, i mean safe streets.

Some Asians can be honorary whites

I thought it was OK to kill NAZI's!?!? And all Trump supporters are Nazi's. Country music fans are largely Trump supporters. I can't figure out where I went wrong! I thought democrats would love me!

>cousin

that overbite tho. these betas are trying real hard to prove they're masculine dying for these kinda broads.

>her boifriend is in hospital after shielding her with his body
>she's at home riding Tyrone's dick
>"He made me feel special you don't even pay attention to me and you're never at home !!!"

Do you have a reading problem? The guy who made the post on reddit is the cousin of the asian guy who got shot in the arm.

He even said the white girl in the pic is his gf.

Why ban guns when you can simply ban white people. A black judge from baltimore knows whats up. He says "we need to ban whiteness"> Ask ANY member of ANTIFA and they'll tell you "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE"! Its whats trending. you want to be trendy don't you? Killing whites is like having the latest Iphone.

gunownerts that are calling for gun control had better keep this in mind:
you know the fighters of civil war won't allow you to take the middle ground. just like whats going on in ukraine. they will force you to choose a side. do you REALLY want to stand with BLM, ANTIFA, BAMN etc etc.

Why are Asians so insecure?

>Why are Asians so insecure?
Why are you so insecure? This Las Vegas shooting story is just showing the constrast between AMWF (the girl in the OP) and WMAF (the shooter) relationships.